Official 2016 European Cup Thread (FORZA AZZURRI)!!!

Discussion in 'Italy: National Teams' started by Italy-Azzurri-Fan, Nov 14, 2015.

?

How far will we go in 2016 European Cup?

1. We will be celebrating in Saint Denis at the end!!!

10 vote(s)
    16.9%
  2. We will be disappointed in Saint Denis for the second European Cup in a row.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. We will get out in the Semifinals.

5 vote(s)
    8.5%
  4. We will get out in the Quarterfinals.

14 vote(s)
    23.7%
  5. We will get out in the Round of 16.

6 vote(s)
    10.2%
  6. We will have an embarrassing Group Stage Exit.

24 vote(s)
    40.7%
  1. Rosay

Rosay Member+

May 7, 2014
    Club:
    AC Milan
    That's a garbage lineup

2. Rosay

Rosay Member+

May 7, 2014
    Club:
    AC Milan
    @---Z--- what new talents do Portugal have?

3. Baggionero

Baggionero Member+

Apr 23, 2015
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Italy has way more young talent than Portugal, just is way behind on reforming the youth of the league. There's multiple mid's hiding away in youth systems and Serie B (Like Locatelli and Sensi) who exhibit the same quality and have the same ceilings as Verratti. Lots of talent, can't use that to discredit Italy. And Portugal isn't even a comparable historically. No one is besides Germany and Brazil. Harsh reality that other NT fans should come to know by this point.

Rosay and calabrese8 repped this.
  4. calabrese8

calabrese8 Member+

Feb 9, 2008
    Vancouver
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Gabbiadini with a couple goals today.... what could have been if he wasn't wasted away on the bench at Napoli with some more first team time.

Nek Sanalet and Rosay repped this.
  5. Baggionero

Baggionero Member+

Apr 23, 2015
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    My father immediately compared Gabby to Gigi Riva. Deadly left foot. If Gabby had better movement, I swear he'd be world class right now.

6. ---Z---

---Z--- Member+

Cagalhao
    Nov 2, 2005
    CAMPEAO
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Doesn't matter who italia pics bro
    Lol that's why we went to the final of u21 last year ? And will be one of the main teams at the Olympics

Italy = cagão
    Ask the Brazilians on your national team if you don't know what that means

artielange84 repped this.
  7. calabrese8

calabrese8 Member+

Feb 9, 2008
    Vancouver
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    This is pointless. We don't care about Portugal. Never have never will.

Calcio Pauly and Rosay repped this.
  8. Nek Sanalet

Nek Sanalet Member+

AC Milan
    Italy
    Dec 30, 2013
    NYC
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Yeah it really sucks for the national team that he didn't get more playing time this season. I guess part of the problem is that he went to a team with Higuain as the starting CF. You could blame his agent/advisors for assuming that would be a good idea, but he also played alot at RW for Samp...and Sarri doesn't seem to believe he can play at that position (Callejon offers more defensive tenacity and running, if only a fraction of the offensive ability). I guess if Higuain leaves, Gabbs may get the starting spot next year. Does anyone think he wouldn't have over 20 goals this year if he was starting on Napoli? He might not have bagged 30 like Gonzalo by now, but 22-23 is an almost certainty. Like I've been saying for months, he's Italy's best CF. Superior to Pelle, Zaza, Immobile, Balotelli Eder, Destro, Belotti, and Okaka. I hope Conte takes him. He should be starting with Insigne/El Shaar on one side and Candreva/Berardi on the other.

9. ---Z---

---Z--- Member+

Cagalhao
    Nov 2, 2005
    CAMPEAO
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Bc we colonized other places , or emigrants born elsewhere . We have one born in France and another in Germany .

Don't forget sporting academy = known for being elite and also benfica has improved their youth system lately

10. Italy-Azzurri-Fan

Nov 15, 2014
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I know really. Not sure about 20 goals but at least 15 though.

11. Baggionero

Baggionero Member+

Apr 23, 2015
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    You didn't even have the most talented squad. You were carried by Bernardo Silva and you did a biscotto with Sweden in order to make sure we didn't pass the turn and face you. Pathetic really. And I know what it means. You can't begin to denounce the amount of half nationals on the team, when the two most talented teams in the world talent wise (France and Germany) are filled with them, and your own country owes it's entire footballing culture to a black Portuguese man.

Deleted User x and Rosay repped this.
  12. calabrese8

calabrese8 Member+

Feb 9, 2008
    Vancouver
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Places of Birth:
    Nani - Cape Verde
    Danny - Venezuela
    William Carvalho - Angola
    Danilo Pereira - Guinea - Bissau
    Adrien Silva - France
    Eder - Guinea - Bissau
    Raphael Guerreiro - France
    Cedric - Germany
    Pepe - Brazil
    Lopes - France
    Lucas Joao - Angola

good luck to the gypsy national team at the Euros... stay on your own forums.

13. ---Z---

---Z--- Member+

Cagalhao
    Nov 2, 2005
    CAMPEAO
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Eusebio? lol
    lol football was always big in Portugal and it was supported by the former dictatorship

forza_azzurri repped this.
  14. artielange84

artielange84 Member+

Aug 7, 2014
    Club:
    Montreal Impact
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    I'm glad you took some time to educate yourself about some of our promising youth

Between whacking off to 2006 world cup replays and the nobodies playing in serie a, i can imagine it wasn't easy fitting that in

indestructible repped this.
  15. Baggionero

Baggionero Member+

Apr 23, 2015
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Yes, the nobodies playing in Serie A, which is why everyone wants to buy our players while Portugal is a poverty league lol. Your big teams are literally feeders for Real Madrid.

Rosay repped this.
  16. Baggionero

Baggionero Member+

Apr 23, 2015
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    So you have a brain of some kind!

17. Rosay

Rosay Member+

May 7, 2014
    Club:
    AC Milan
    It's like having sex with Pamela Anderson 4 times then whacking off about it after you've done it. Better then ********ing dudes or goats the whole time

18. calabrese8

calabrese8 Member+

Feb 9, 2008
    Vancouver
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    i whack off to the 2006 world cup replays any time i see them... it feels good.

if your country ever won one then maybe u'd know the feeling and know that it's not something to be shameful of.

ITA-SSCN=AZZURRI and Rosay repped this.
  19. Italy-Azzurri-Fan

Nov 15, 2014
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Please guys, lets forget about Portugal now. This is our thread for the whole tournament and we start it by fighting with the Portuguese? Lets make this a classier thread.

20. GoodDead

GoodDead Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 8, 2004
    Toronto Canada
    Club:
    Sporting Braga
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Honestly never seen someone try so hard to get banned from a forum. For the record the vast majority of Portuguese unlike Z do not want to face Italy because we know they are always a threat and have our number. We also know that we are not better for having Ronaldo because Ronaldo can be a liability at times when he becomes too much of the focus and the team figures it's all about him so they make it all about him and then we get burnt because this is a team game which is something Italy understands.

And at least Italians wait to win something before celebrating Z was celebrating Sporting winning the Portuguese league this year TWICE! Why twice you ask? Well they were in first all season until January where they lost to Porto and dropped to second and Z pretty much gave up on life and went missing. You would think that humble pie would have taught him something but sure enough when Sporting moved back to first the celebration trolling went on full force.....right up until Benfica overtook them and now he won't shut up about corruption despite the fact his team choked hard in front of goal vs Benfica.

He is an idiot and I warned him about celebrating Portugal victories early so would the Italy mod please infract his ass and ban him before his mushness costs us a group stage exit.

21. ---Z---

---Z--- Member+

Cagalhao
    Nov 2, 2005
    CAMPEAO
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Sporting didn't lose to porto we lost to uniao and then smashed porto and made you cry

We will reclaim first place soon and be campeoes

You are also a judas instead of defending our country you throw me under the bus when I am the personification of the portugal
    Boards .

artielange84 repped this.
  22. Rosay

Rosay Member+

May 7, 2014
    Club:
    AC Milan
    All I heard was you love being surrounded by sausages and you hate delis

Deleted User x and ITA-SSCN=AZZURRI repped this.
  23. Marco Delvecchio

Marco Delvecchio Red Card

Apr 9, 2016
    Club:
    UC Sampdoria
    that good dead is a ********en good guy

24. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    lets not feed trolls please....

25. Deleted User x

Deleted User x Member+

Mar 21, 2006
    For me the lack of confidence is due to our lack of a quality striker. I like Pelle and all, but you can see our options are not as strong as they traditionally are.

Marco Delvecchio and Rosay repped this.