Official 2015 JFL & lower leagues thread

Discussion in 'Japanese Club Football' started by Lupin III, Mar 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lupin III

Lupin III Member+

Mar 17, 2011
    Denmark
    Club:
    Brøndby IF
    Nat'l Team:
    Denmark
    Today JFL started. We have a good picture of whos gonna up to J3 and whos going to be top and bottom of the table this year.

Honda-RKU 2-0
    SP Kyoto-FC Osaka 0-1
    Kagoshima U-Nara Club 2-0
    Musashino-Tochigi UVA 1-0
    Verspah Oita-Mio Shiga 3-3
    Numazu-Okayama Next 1-0
    Hondalack-Hachinohe 2-2

2. Lupin III

Lupin III Member+

Mar 17, 2011
    Denmark
    Club:
    Brøndby IF
    Nat'l Team:
    Denmark
    Also Maruyasu played 1-1 against Sony Sendai seems as if we are lucky 2 teams could go up to J3 next season, Kagoshima will be one of them but who it else will be is a question........ Mio could be the darkhorse, many are expecting Mio to go up if they will sort their licence out since theyve strenghtened significantly.

Samurai Warrior repped this.
  3. artml

artml Member

Liverpool FC
    Ukraine
    Jul 11, 2009
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    I'd still bet on Azul Claro to finally grab their sporting shit together and manage to finish in top-4.

4. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    hijacked a little the thread title for clarity

5. Lupin III

Lupin III Member+

Mar 17, 2011
    Denmark
    Club:
    Brøndby IF
    Nat'l Team:
    Denmark
    They have a fairlly good team this season one of the best in JFL after Kagoshima and Honda, however they are mostly new and havent played together much. We will probably see them do better in second stage than first wether thats enough to go beyond FC Osaka, Nara, Sony Sendai is really a good question. One thing is for sure is that SP Kyoto wont be in top 4 this season. They lost their coach to Sagamihara and one of their two best players to regional league side FC Imabari.

Also Mio is a darkhorse this year they seems as finally pulled them together and signed a lot of quality. I am not so sure that Numazu will get in top 4.

6. Lupin III

Lupin III Member+

Mar 17, 2011
    Denmark
    Club:
    Brøndby IF
    Nat'l Team:
    Denmark
    That was cheeky, although I would actually prefer to have seperate threads for the JFL and regional leagues since this thread becomes very messy.

7. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    but the non-league threads always had posts about regional leagues too, you were discussing FC Imabari in the latest one... I think it's okay, I mean, it's not like there are that many posts :)

8. Lupin III

Lupin III Member+

Mar 17, 2011
    Denmark
    Club:
    Brøndby IF
    Nat'l Team:
    Denmark
    Its Ok to put them together I have always accepted that. But In an Ideal world I think the discussion about JFL and Regional leagues are quite different.

JFL can besides discussion about whos going to J3 also have the usual attendance and match results, while in regional leagues theres 9 leagues to have status on plus all the shakaijin cups (theres several).

9. -Kodemari

-Kodemari Member

Jan 15, 2012
    Trento, Italy
    Club:
    Consadole Sapporo
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Speaking of regional leagues, who are we expecting to be serious contenders to go up? Urayasu and Fukui are the first names that come to mind, I don't know who could challenge them.

10. m_darmanto

m_darmanto Member

Dec 8, 2009
    Jakarta, Indonesia
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Indonesia
    How about Suzuka Rampole, FC Imbari or Igosso Kochi?

11. artml

artml Member

Liverpool FC
    Ukraine
    Jul 11, 2009
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Here's a quick kinda summary by league:
    • Hokkaido — no serious candidate and unlikely to appear.
    • Tohoku — Ganju Iwate, Blancdieu Hirosaki, and less likely Reinmeer Aomori
    • Kanto — Tokyo23 are serious about promotion but may fail on the field quality. And if they do, there is always Briobecca Urayasu
    • Hokushin'etsu — Saurcos Fukui
    • Tokai — Suzuka Rampole and (maybe) FC Kariya
    • Kansai — no real candidate since two strongest clubs won promotion last year. I am rooting for Banditonce Kakogawa simply because their name rocks.
    • Chugoku — Dezzolla Shimane or Matsue City, with Mitsubishi Mizushima in the dark
    • Shikoku — FC Imabari and Igosso Kochi
    • Kyushu — nothing to see here.
    All these clubs are shooting for JFL/J3 so regional playoffs will remain a hot contest for years to come.

12. Lupin III

Lupin III Member+

Mar 17, 2011
    Denmark
    Club:
    Brøndby IF
    Nat'l Team:
    Denmark
    Tokachi has upgraded the team a lot but will not further progress this year.

In Tohoku League Reinmeer Aomori seems as the strongest this season by far.

Kanto it will be a race between Vonds Ichihara and Urayasu these 2 teams are this season by far the strongest in the whole regional leagues and by many japanese considered to be the candidates for promotion to J3.

In Hokushinetsu Fukui seems to have lost power while Artista Toomi has signed a lot of quality.

Tokai I wouls also say Suzuka Rampole however Veertien Mie in Tokai 2 seems much better than Rampole this season.

In Kansai the Kyoto teams seems to be stronger than Wakayama after this winters transfers.

In Chugoku League Matsue City seems by far the best team. Dezzola has only got one foreign interesting signing while Matsue City is probably the team among all the regional clubs has upgraded this winter, I consider them a darkhorse for promotion this season.

Shikoku, Igosso has no chance, Imabari has signed Nakata Kei from Sagawa Printing *being one of the best of JFL players last season) and Kochi Torastar has had a frighting preseason they seem even stronger than last year.

Kyushu........ hm....... XD

All in all Vonds, Urayasu, Imabari and Matsue are after my oppinion the teams we will see in the regional play off finals.

GunnerTNB, -Kodemari and Samurai Warrior repped this.
  13. -Kodemari

-Kodemari Member

Jan 15, 2012
    Trento, Italy
    Club:
    Consadole Sapporo
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Cool! I hope Tokachi can get promotion in a few years. Hokkaido deserves another team at a nationwide level.

Also Artista Tomi has always played a dark horse role in Hokushinetsu, and I really like their name/hometown... so I hope they can deliver!

14. Lupin III

Lupin III Member+

Mar 17, 2011
    Denmark
    Club:
    Brøndby IF
    Nat'l Team:
    Denmark
    Tokachi is much better this year whats positive in Hokkaido is that Norbritz seems as being saved by closure also. But even Tokachi is a much smaller city than Hakodate, Asahikawa or Tomakomai, the local medias really backing Tokachi Fairsky, if you dig a bit you will realise fast that they are probably the regional league club in whole japan with best press both newspapers, local tv and also on online medias, its basically only a question of money for them (OK they have difficulty attracting good players).

With Saurcos Fukui seemig to take the plunge (OK they have made one or two decent last minutes signings today) a surprise Hokushinetsu Championship by Toumi is possible in the same way as a 4th.place finish for Mio in JFL is possible also (Mio looks really good this season).

15. m_darmanto

m_darmanto Member

Dec 8, 2009
    Jakarta, Indonesia
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Indonesia
  16. naopon

naopon Member+

Jan 2, 2007
    California
    Club:
    Kawasaki Frontale
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    So Yokkaichi has a gymnastics division now? As in gymnastics = Turnen = Turn- und Sportverein = TSV?

Otherwise it's pretty silly. If anything they should have gone with SC (Sportclub) or SV (Sportverein). Or if they really wanted to be hipsters they could've gone with SpVgg (Sportvereinigung, i.e. Greuther Fürth).

m_darmanto and Samurai Warrior repped this.
  17. Lupin III

Lupin III Member+

Mar 17, 2011
    Denmark
    Club:
    Brøndby IF
    Nat'l Team:
    Denmark
    Its pretty silly but since Mindhouse owned them before gymnastics probably doesnt exist there.

18. Lupin III

Lupin III Member+

Mar 17, 2011
    Denmark
    Club:
    Brøndby IF
    Nat'l Team:
    Denmark
  19. -Kodemari

-Kodemari Member

Jan 15, 2012
    Trento, Italy
    Club:
    Consadole Sapporo
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    If Sony Senday doesn't beat Nara tomorrow with a 4+ goals difference, Vanraure Hachinohe is the first round JFL champion! Hype hype hype

Yes I only logged in to say this. I will now go back to studying and doing similar boring stuff

Samurai Warrior and Whispered11 repped this.
  20. artml

artml Member

Liverpool FC
    Ukraine
    Jul 11, 2009
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Vanraure are doing good, but there's zero chance of them promoting.

Attendance wise, only Kagoshima United are doing well enough (2,146) to apply for promotion. Nara (1,496) and Azul Claro (1,423) may stand a chance if they manage to improve crowds substantially in the second part of the season but I feel rather skeptical about that.

Whispered11 repped this.
  21. GunnerTNB

GunnerTNB Member+

Apr 4, 2011
    São Paulo
    Club:
    Botafogo Rio Janeiro
  22. Whispered11

Whispered11 Member+

U.C. Sampdoria
    Japan
    Oct 4, 2011
    Munich, Germany
    Club:
    UC Sampdoria
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Pure idol. I'm waiting for one goal of him.

Maybe J3 next year? I don't how applications are going.

23. GunnerTNB

GunnerTNB Member+

Apr 4, 2011
    São Paulo
    Club:
    Botafogo Rio Janeiro
    Numazu was not promoted last year because they did not manage a top-4 finish in JFL. This year the team is not doing well again. Just 6th place in 1st stage and currently 9th in 2nd stage with 7 games to go.

24. Majster2

Majster2 Member+

Apr 23, 2010
    Poland
    Club:
    Urawa RD
    http://www.jleague.jp/release/post-38280/

Teams granted the J3 license for the next season are Azul Claro Numazu, Nara Club and Kagoshima United FC. Vanraure Hachinohe will have to wait for the next year as their new stadium which will meet requirements will be completed in October next year. Looking in the table with Vanruare occupying one of the J League 100 years plan club spots the race for the only remaining spot will be in fact for the 4th place in JFL (for now it's Kagoshima United FC).

25. Whispered11

Whispered11 Member+

U.C. Sampdoria
    Japan
    Oct 4, 2011
    Munich, Germany
    Club:
    UC Sampdoria
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Kagoshima has the job pretty sealed. Really happy for them, it'll be a nice derby with FC Ryukyu.