Official 2015 J2 Thread

Discussion in 'Japanese Club Football' started by Whispered11, Dec 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    I have an hard time remembering vietnamese names but if he's the same "Nguyen" that played against Japan's youth with the #10 shirt, then I agree, he was a pest.

2. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    That's him.

3. GunnerTNB

GunnerTNB Member+

Apr 4, 2011
    São Paulo
    Club:
    Botafogo Rio Janeiro
    I remember this guy. Cong Phuong is very talented, he was way above the other Vietnamese players when I saw him against Japan. He was even better than Okugawa in that match. Hope he succeeds in J.League.

Radu Razvan repped this.
  4. FourFourThree

FourFourThree New Member

Sep 28, 2015
    Hi everyone, I’m a Vietnamese and new here. I’ve heard about Nguyen Cong Phuong’s potential transfer to Mito Hollyhock and was happy. But I’m interested in his transfer fee/salary according to this VN news article:

http://thethao.tuoitre.vn/tin/hau-t...yen-nhuong-cong-phuong-100000-usd/976822.html

It said the transfer fee paid to HAGL will be 100,000USD and Mito Hollyhock will pay Cong Phuong 3000USD per month (plus the usual perks). This is from a major news source in VN but even big news source sometime tell fake rumors in VN.

So do any of you guys know any details from Japanese sources? The HAGL owner is a self-made millionaire and is passionate about football, but as a businessman, his company is sometime known as ruthless and often unfair in south east asia. So Im interested to find out how fair his academy players like Cong Phuong are treated. Thanks!

5. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
  6. Vendo Thefastlane

Jul 16, 2009
    Mito, Ibaraki
    Club:
    --other--
    I am not able to share financial details for individual players that haven't been announced, but that monthly salary would be typical for starters in J2 and just a bit higher than most starters in Mito.

nipponbasse83, Samurai Warrior and Dax repped this.
  7. FourFourThree

FourFourThree New Member

Sep 28, 2015
    Hi, thanks for the info. Cong Phuong will definitely be in better hands with Mito. Thats already about x7 more than what he would probably get back in his old HAGL club. And sorry, just realized I have derailed the thread a bit. Thanks.

nipponbasse83 repped this.
  8. Vendo Thefastlane

Jul 16, 2009
    Mito, Ibaraki
    Club:
    --other--
    No problem at all. Perhaps I could even get the chance to be personally involved in helping him be settled in this city. :)

9. Majster2

Majster2 Member+

Apr 23, 2010
    Poland
    Club:
    Urawa RD
    Today's Chiba's build up for Ide's goal looked like 2010 season Cerezo. It was great fast paced passing game!

nipponbasse83 and Samurai Warrior repped this.
  10. nipponbasse83

nipponbasse83 Member+

Jun 17, 2007
    Ichikawa, Chiba, Japan
    Club:
    Consadole Sapporo
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
    And Cerezo lost at home against Avispa... Will be an interesting finish to the J2-season too! Omiya will take 1st probably, while 2nd place will be a race between Iwata, Cerezo and Avispa now.

And 5th and 6th is up for grabs, with probably Consadole in 13th and Roasso in 14th also not having given up yet, which means we have 10 teams fighting for those 2 spots. Everyone beats everyone, so whoever can string together a few consecutive wins will be in a good position...

And also drama near the bottom of the table, with Oita being in general better form than both Kamatamare, Kyoto and Mito ( Gifu seems to avoid the drop, if their current form continues). Tochigi however, seems lost atm, which is sad considering how close they were to J1 a few seasons ago.

Radu Razvan and Samurai Warrior repped this.
  11. Whispered11

Whispered11 Member+

U.C. Sampdoria
    Japan
    Oct 4, 2011
    Munich, Germany
    Club:
    UC Sampdoria
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Kanazawa somehow making history: today we have a 15-games run without victories.

12. Whispered11

Whispered11 Member+

U.C. Sampdoria
    Japan
    Oct 4, 2011
    Munich, Germany
    Club:
    UC Sampdoria
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
  13. Majster2

Majster2 Member+

Apr 23, 2010
    Poland
    Club:
    Urawa RD
  14. HenryVo

HenryVo New Member

Nov 1, 2015
    Club:
    AC Milan
    It might give you another hard time to remember another vietnamese youngster's name to play for Yokohama FC, the contract expected to sign in next couple week, boy's name is Nguyen Tuan Anh, as you need to know Nguyen is most popular surname in Vietnam, both Tuan Anh and Cong Phuong are famous and talented youngsters of HAGL JMG Arsenal soccer Academy. These boys have been trained under standard program of global JMG and Arsenal Soccer Academy throughout 7 years from 2007, well trained talented and educated are used to describe these boys. First time they presented was U19 qualification 2013 in which they defeated chinese taipei 6-1, Hongkong 5-1 and stunned Australia 5-1 to take lead.

Dax and Samurai Warrior repped this.
  15. Samurai Warrior

Samurai Warrior Member+

Dec 2, 2008
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Japan NT's former legend and captain Masami Ihara is doing a great job with his club in J2.

I hope to see him next year in J1.

Whispered11 repped this.
  16. Samurai Warrior

Samurai Warrior Member+

Dec 2, 2008
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Also in J2 Zweigen Kanazawa finally wake up after a long Sabbath and thrashed Cerezo Osaka 3-0, and they are just 4 points away from the play-off final spot with just 2 games remaining.

17. artml

artml Member

Liverpool FC
    Ukraine
    Jul 11, 2009
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Despite the thrashing, Cerezo has secured a playoff spot for themselves.

18. Samurai Warrior

Samurai Warrior Member+

Dec 2, 2008
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    #243 Samurai Warrior, Nov 14, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2015
    Omiya Ardija officially promoted to J1 with their come from behind 3-2 win against Oita Trinita, which means Trinita will have to play a relegation play-off to maintain their J2 spot.

While Tochigi SC are relegated to J3.

The Race for the 2nd place is intensified, as both Jubilo Iwata and Avispa Fukuoka are levelled with 79 points, and Jubilo is ahead with +5 goal difference.

In the last round they'll play away against teams with nothing to play for.

I really hope Avispa will secure the scond spot and don't face the complication of promotion play-offs, Masami Ihara and his boys deserve to be in J1 next season, the same goes with lesser extent to Hiroshi Nanami too;).

I'll be really happy to see such legends managing teams in J1.

Dax, Majster2, Whispered11 and 1 other person repped this.
  19. Samurai Warrior

Samurai Warrior Member+

Dec 2, 2008
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    I have to mention here Mr.Clean Sheet = Avisapa's 20 years-old GK Kosuke Nakamura who kept 14 clean sheets and only conceded 9 goals in 19 games.

I don't know if there is any Japanese GK who holds such a record in either J1 or J2, Anyone has any insights about it?

If he was an attacking midfielder or a striker media will hype him as was the case with Naoki Yamada, Takashi Usami and many other players.

He was the starting GK of Japan's U-17 which reach QF in 2001 U-17 WC.

Hopefully we will see him starting next season in J1, although there is no assurance he'll stay at Fukuoka, as he is only on-loan there from Kashiwa Reysol.

20. Whispered11

Whispered11 Member+

U.C. Sampdoria
    Japan
    Oct 4, 2011
    Munich, Germany
    Club:
    UC Sampdoria
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Nakamura has Rio 2016 to think about, then he's destined to be first GK with Kashiwa and JNT.
    Unless Higashiguchi finally gets recognition.

21. Samurai Warrior

Samurai Warrior Member+

Dec 2, 2008
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    With JEF United Chiba's lose against Fagiano Okayama, Ehime FC secured one of the play-offs spots, which left only the last play-offs spot to be competed for between V-Varen Nagasa,Tokyo Verdy and JEF, with V-Varen having 2 points ahead of Verdy and 3 points ahead of JEF.

This is how the standings for both second place and play-offs race look like:

2- Jubilo Iwata 79pts.
    3- Avispa Fukuoka 79pts.
    4- Cerezo Osaka 64pts.
    5- Ehime FC 62pts.
    6- V-Varen Nagasaki 60pts.
    7- Tokyo Verdy 58pts.
    8- JEF United Chiba 57pts.

Last round matches:
    Oita Trinita vs Jubilo Iwata.
    FC Gifu vs Avispa Fukuoka.
    Cerezo Osaka vs Tokyo Verdy.
    Ehime FC vs Tokushima Vortis.
    Giravanz Kitakyushu vs V-Varen Nagasaki.
    JEF United Chiba vs Kamatamare Sauki.

22. artml

artml Member

Liverpool FC
    Ukraine
    Jul 11, 2009
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    If not Cerezo, I would have rooted for Ehime in the playoffs. Chances to play in J1 are so rare for them.

Plus, there wasn't many clubs from Shikoku in the top flight.

23. -Kodemari

-Kodemari Member

Jan 15, 2012
    Trento, Italy
    Club:
    Consadole Sapporo
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
  24. Samurai Warrior

Samurai Warrior Member+

Dec 2, 2008
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Bad decision, two words for a club name is more than enough.

+ There is no valid reason to add "Hokkaido", as everybody knows that Sapporo is the main city in Hokkaido.

25. Whispered11

Whispered11 Member+

U.C. Sampdoria
    Japan
    Oct 4, 2011
    Munich, Germany
    Club:
    UC Sampdoria
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Plus, going this way Consadole won't be the biggest club of North.