Official 2013 Japanese NT Thread

Discussion in 'Japan' started by Whispered11, Dec 2, 2012.

1. YLbowman

YLbowman Member

Aug 15, 2011
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    so no NT games in January? Thats a shame

2. naopon

naopon Member+

Jan 2, 2007
    California
    Club:
    Kawasaki Frontale
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  3. TODOROKI_11

TODOROKI_11 Member

Mar 1, 2011
    Club:
    Gamba Osaka
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Endo is in Brazil right now visiting some friends and to do some recording for NTV.

uhdfkwncvbgtyhu89 repped this.
  4. uhdfkwncvbgtyhu89

Nov 27, 2010
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    From the beautiful japanese winter right to the hellish brazilian summer

5. AmericanKaka

AmericanKaka Member+

Dec 30, 2006
    Speaking of that, I am wondering why there has been so much clamor about the weather in Brazil. It will be in the middle of their winter, right? Even in the equatorial areas, I can't imagine that the weather could be any worse than the middle of summer in the US southeast and southwest in 94. Right?

6. uhdfkwncvbgtyhu89

Nov 27, 2010
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Right and right, winter's weather in Brazil is pretty comfortable in the south and southeast. The problem lies in the North and Northeast, weather there is hot and humid even in the winter

7. TODOROKI_11

TODOROKI_11 Member

Mar 1, 2011
    Club:
    Gamba Osaka
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    #1232 TODOROKI_11, Dec 6, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2013
  8. uhdfkwncvbgtyhu89

Nov 27, 2010
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    I think they will change the time to 5:00 PM

9. Whispered11

Whispered11 Member+

U.C. Sampdoria
    Japan
    Oct 4, 2011
    Munich, Germany
    Club:
    UC Sampdoria
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan

Zac's reaction to Group C.

10. Whispered11

Whispered11 Member+

U.C. Sampdoria
    Japan
    Oct 4, 2011
    Munich, Germany
    Club:
    UC Sampdoria
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan

Pekerman (Colombia's manager) focused on Zac.

Fernando Santos (Greece's manager), but I don't understand anything.

11. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Colombia has many talents at the moment and a good coach, they proved it not only in the qualifications but also in their big international friendlies. I think they have even a shot at winning it. Not because I have it in my pool (laughs), I already said it along with Argentina and Brazil. The fact that this World Cup is played in South America will make a difference.

Greece, I've seen their qualification against Romania, they did a good job.

Ivory Coast... I think they may be the best african team... anyway, I'm okay with it. I don't complain in general. It could've gone better, worse but it's up to us in the end.

(possibly answering about the wether) yeah it's a problem, we'll have to deal with that, especially since it won't be a problem for Ivory Coast... we have to prepare it in every detail.

I think we will based in Sao Paulo, it seems that it may be a bit colder there, it would have been better to prepare in a hotter place to go to a colder one but we'll find a solution (laughs)

Yeah, it's a balanced group, the asian team has a very good level, and Ivory Coast too, it's their third world cup in a row, they're good. And Greece, I respect them too. Maybe they have a bit less history, but still it's a good team.

It will be interesting because of the different styles. An high level african team, a japanese team with many players playing in Europe and has played very well- then I can't hear lol

Then he's praising a selection but I have no idea what it is since the questions aren't there lol

I can't understand everything but basically:
    The draw is the draw, some may be favourited in theory, some may be harder, it's a balanced group;
    Colombia is very strong, many players played in Portugal, Ivory Coast has played of great quality, and it seems that he's a bit downplaying Japan ?

12. Radu Razvan

Radu Razvan Member+

Mar 1, 2013
    Bucharest, Romania
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Romania
    About Japan said are 3-4 players who plays in Italy, England and Germany

13. Majster2

Majster2 Member+

Apr 23, 2010
    Poland
    Club:
    Urawa RD
    Nope, he said 'The group is pretty much leveled. Everyone can say they're satisfied with draw's result. I think that Japan is very good, strong team. There are many players who play well in countries like England, Germany and Italy. We need to learn more about them (in preparations for the WC).'

14. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Maybe we can send him a tape with the Belarus match

Whispered11 and Samurai Warrior repped this.
  15. gamban98

gamban98 Member

Dec 7, 2013
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Prove it. o_O Japan beat Argentina, France and Belgium and almost beat Italy and Netherlands in the last three years. Russia are an average team by the way! ;) Since the independence, they have never done anything except for EURO 2008. I put them in the same category as Denmark who were crushed by Japan in 2010.

No excuses. :( Iran is a football mad country and Japan isn't! In Japan football is ignored by the media except for national team and oversea players news. Politicians and rich men prefer baseball to football too. That's why J-League has few football specific stadiums. :mad:

Samurai Warrior repped this.
  16. uhdfkwncvbgtyhu89

Nov 27, 2010
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    I heard they will stay in Ribeirão Preto, which is one of the hottest cities in the state of São Paulo, even in winter :confused:

17. AmericanKaka

AmericanKaka Member+

Dec 30, 2006
    Have you ever been in Dallas in July? There is no way Brazil in the winter can have anything worse.

18. Samurai Warrior

Samurai Warrior Member+

Dec 2, 2008
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    I hope they will stay in Recife due to their schedule.

19. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    I already translated Zac's comment, they're staying in Sao Paulo. But it may be better if they train in some hot.
    The problem is that their "winter" is still part of the tropical climate...

20. AKITOD

AKITOD Member+

Apr 5, 2007
    Hobart, Aust
    Club:
    JEF United Ichihara
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    um……..Japan beat Argentina, France, Belgium, and drew Dutch…………..you were saying?

Unfortunately Iran Federation will most likely be poor for a long time. So you can't really use it as an excuse cause it's the norm, that IS the Iran football federation. It'd be like saying Iran aren't as good as Argentina players cause of 'form' when in truth they don't normally have the same ability as the Argentinian players.

Samurai Warrior repped this.
  21. rougou

rougou Member+

Dec 7, 2003
    Hyogo
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Gervinho has been tearing it up for Roma and is quickly becoming one of my favorite players.
    The thought of him running at our slow defense with Drogba waiting in the middle makes me scared though.
    This is gonna be another match where we just defend deep and hope Honda or Kagawa make some magic.

22. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    lol none of Uchida, Nagatomo, Konno and Yoshida are slow.

23. naopon

naopon Member+

Jan 2, 2007
    California
    Club:
    Kawasaki Frontale
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Gervinho really was amazing today. But Uchida and Nagatomo have dealt with Ribéry, Neymar, Eto'o and others between them...
    Yoshida is pretty slow but he's hardly the first center back with that drawback.

24. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    Yoshida has a slow acceleration but his max speed is good for a center back, I haven't seen him being outpaced very often in the Prem last year.

25. AmericanKaka

AmericanKaka Member+

Dec 30, 2006
    Gervinvho?
    Just let him run. He can't finish if his life depends on it. Laughable player.

Keren repped this.