Official 2013-2014 J. League Transfers and Rumors thread

Discussion in 'Japanese Club Football' started by -Kodemari, Mar 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blue-San

Blue-San Member+

Jun 21, 2011
    Club:
    Kashima Antlers
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    For J2

Just no way...

2. GunnerTNB

GunnerTNB Member+

Apr 4, 2011
    São Paulo
    Club:
    Botafogo Rio Janeiro
  3. Radu Razvan

Radu Razvan Member+

Mar 1, 2013
    Bucharest, Romania
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Romania
    Replacement for Oguro? Or Masashi will stay?

4. GunnerTNB

GunnerTNB Member+

Apr 4, 2011
    São Paulo
    Club:
    Botafogo Rio Janeiro
    Oguro's situation is not settled yet. There are rumours of Gifu trying to sign him.

5. Radu Razvan

Radu Razvan Member+

Mar 1, 2013
    Bucharest, Romania
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Romania
    So, could be a step back for the veteran striker because Sanga it's better right now than Gifu, but who knows in the next season. Anyway, I heard Nazarit will leave Ramos team.

6. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Radu Razvan repped this.
  7. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    Isn't Di Marzio a trustable source ? We all know what denials mean in football.

8. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Generally he is. But in this case it seems so unrealistic that I think someone told it to him for whatever reason and he got it as 2nd hand info... he also mentions Valencia and other teams
    Can't see Eto'o accepting to play in J2 anyway - and please note that he's not a free agent.
    And, well, very often denial is actually real...

9. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    Denial is often real because there is more deals not happening than happening but countless times players deny for the sake of the negociations.
    Eto'o is the ultimate mercenary, he'd go anywhere for money. He's a native french speaker so his personality might be more well known over there than elsewhere. Who knows if Yanmar gets involved again.

10. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Absolutely, but there is often also a simple interest in generating buzz.
    As unlikely as I find him playing in J2, I still see the problem more from Cerezo's POV naturally.
    There are countless of famous players with an expiring contract, but Eto'o is not one of them. Can't see a reason here ?

11. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    Everton might grant him his release if he asks for it, it saves them some money to get a younger player.
    Eto'o played in Chechnya, in a league full of racists and for a dictator, I think he would settle for the comfort of J2 if the money was right.

12. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    anzhi was (before it got disbanded) a team targeting for 1st place in the russian league, with Hiddink on the bench, Traorè, and several notorious players, which ended up in Europa League. He was also getting around 10mln... heh :/

Also I would've agreed if he was getting benched at Everton but it doesn't seem the case ?

13. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    Yeah he went to Anzhi for the challenge ;).

Radu Razvan repped this.
  14. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    what part of my post you didn't understand. The 10 million one? Or the one about it being an ambitious project anyway? Never suggested it was 'for the challenge' LOL

15. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    Because the way you present things, you make it sound like it matters what the team was fighting for. He went because it was the highest money amount he could get on the market. If Cerezo make him a really good offer, he'll swim there.

Radu Razvan repped this.
  16. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    I suggested that the whole team being actually ambitious - it really was - simply had a further positive impact into making the choice.
    Cerezo's ambition was merely the japanese title and yet Forlan went, that's clear.
    I'm just skeptical knowing that ambitions aside, they can't offer 10 million as a wage, play in the second division, and he's playing in Everton and contract-bound. Seems a very unrealistic scenario to start negotiations?

And I'm not even counting the whole Forlan-fiasco (mostly thinking about the last 3 months), I wonder how the fans would react to another one of this signing (even if I don't really agree with what I've read around btw).

Lupin III repped this.
  17. Blue-San

Blue-San Member+

Jun 21, 2011
    Club:
    Kashima Antlers
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Lets make a bet. I bet Cerezo wont sign him

18. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
  19. KiarashM

KiarashM Member+

Mar 2, 2014
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Wow. Considering his age and the fact he has zero experience on NT level, this is a very good move for him and his career.

20. Lupin III

Lupin III Member+

Mar 17, 2011
    Denmark
    Club:
    Brøndby IF
    Nat'l Team:
    Denmark
    It seems that many Cerezo fans fear a Eto signing as they expect him be too much a diva in Japan.

Him choosing Chechnya was not the challenge, lets not forget that man is african, and if you are brought up in africa I think Chechenya wont discourage him.

I do though agree I dont see him to be likely in Cerezo, but if I shall read between the lines, Cerezo might be trying to sign another player through the same contact thats closely linked with Eto.

21. Lupin III

Lupin III Member+

Mar 17, 2011
    Denmark
    Club:
    Brøndby IF
    Nat'l Team:
    Denmark
    In many ways I agree that Sanga is a better place than Gifu since its a stable club thats quite wealthy, however dont forget Gifu got a new owner thats loaded and he has already paid the clubs debts, bought Nazarit, Kawaguchi, Ramos for the 2014 season, in other words Gifu could be crazy enough to buy Oguro out for enough money.

Radu Razvan and Samurai Warrior repped this.
  22. roxbury

roxbury Member+

Apr 27, 2004
  23. Radu Razvan

Radu Razvan Member+

Mar 1, 2013
    Bucharest, Romania
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Romania
    Just ended his contract with Gifu. Destination unknown.

roxbury and Samurai Warrior repped this.
  24. Whispered11

Whispered11 Member+

U.C. Sampdoria
    Japan
    Oct 4, 2011
    Munich, Germany
    Club:
    UC Sampdoria
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    According to Japanese media, Sagan Tosu is concentrate on eyeing a Kofu coach Hiroshi Jofuku as their next coach.

According to Japanese media, Gamba Osaka is eyeing a Vegalta Sendai striker Shingo Akamine

According to Japanese media, Vissel Kobe is set to contract with a Kashiwa Reysol coach Nelsinho Baptista

Samurai Warrior and Lupin III repped this.
  25. Lupin III

Lupin III Member+

Mar 17, 2011
    Denmark
    Club:
    Brøndby IF
    Nat'l Team:
    Denmark
    Jofuku and Tosu would be a good match and a stepup for him. While Kofu and Tosu are similar as clubs Tosu is a better team. Kobe seems to be the Copycat team as always.

roxbury and Radu Razvan repped this.