Official 2011 Liga Boliviana Thread

Discussion in 'Bolivia' started by atsegnorts, Jan 6, 2011.

1. atsegnorts

atsegnorts Member

Apr 2, 2007
    Falls Church
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    The league starts on the 15, I don't know why but that always gets me going. I like to see how the teams reshuffle the same 30 players from one team to another, and act suprise when mid season 80 percent of the teams are horrible at best. I also love to see how every year bolivar outspends everyone, yet they are barly able to come in second...!!! Bolivar and Real Madrid have one thing in common, they want to buy a title.. LOL... I wish the strongest had some of that cash to invest in our youth clubs. I think that the early front runners have to be the champions OP, with Bolivar second hopefully el tigre can stay among the top 5. My other favorit team Universitario doesn't have much cash Galindo and Bejarano sucked them dry. I am also excited to see Ramallo's kid develop in The Strongest, he looks promising.

2. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    We'll have to wait and see what happens. But to me Bolivar, Oriente Petrolero, and The Strongest have to show because of their many signings or changes. All three could probably represent Bolivia in international tourneys as their teams are starting to look pretty mean, in Bolivian standards of course.

3. 1MADDOG

1MADDOG New Member

Aug 15, 2000
    DC
    You said it. I'll say this though, it's hard not to cheer for Bolivar with all the "head to toe" renovations. I'm still strongesta, but damn am I impressed.

Being born here, I found out a few things today. Maybe it's all bull, I don't know. I'm ignorant to this crap. I was told that teams like "the Strongest, Wilsterman, and Blooming" were considered a team for the ellite population. Other teams in the same cities represented the poorer fan base. I hope it's all bull. IF not, my has time changed.

4. CHICO13

CHICO13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 4, 2001
    SECTION 135
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Lots of changes en El Tigre, la hinchada is split on it as usual. Those Ultra Sur guys are ready to kill someone as our directores son boludos. Hope my boys get off to a good start.

5. dsauna

dsauna Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Fairfax, VA
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    1MADDOG what you say is true. It's like boca and River.

We are getting a solid team this year with Parada, Lima, De Souza, Vaca, Loayza, Lito Reyes, and Castedo. Also signing some really promising youth players. I know San Jose has also spent a lot of money in their team, I heard more than oriente and The strongest.

6. 1MADDOG

1MADDOG New Member

Aug 15, 2000
    DC
    I'm learning.

The upgrade for "Strongesta" is cool and actually very smart (given resources), but it certainly doesn't make me look twice at the screen out of excitement. Good times for Bolivian soccer though.

All my teams are freaking failing (United, Redskins, Wizards, Nationals, Caps, Strongest). I'm hoping the Bolivian nats give me something to cheer about.

7. boliviankidd622

Apr 27, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    hahaha..well see about that

8. Playaz4life

Playaz4life Member

Sep 29, 2010
    Santa Cruz
    Club:
    Oriente Petrolero
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Hey guys,
    I hope we do great this year and enjoy watching our teams play for Bolivia. Ronaldinho was supposed to play en el Tahuichi for Gremio and he might go to Flamengo instead.
    Here are team players for Oriente today against Destroyers:

Hugo Suarez, Gutierrez, Schiaparelly, Aguilar, Terrazas, Rea, Fernando Saucedo, Joselito Vaca, "conejo" Arce, Alcides Penha

Substitutes:

Danilo Peinado, Marcelo "pulga" Aguirre, Francisco Arguello, Michael Etulain, Veizaga, Mauricio Saucedo, MARTIN CAMAÑO.

I like Oriente this year, Bolivar looks great also! Great liga boliviana this year!

9. Bolivianfuego

Bolivianfuego Your favorite Bolivian

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Wow, If arce stays at Oriente they will be amazing!

10. Eber1990

Eber1990 Member

Jul 1, 2008
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Yup, seems like Arce is staying with Oriente for six months to play Libertadores and be closer to the NT. This is great because Oriente is gonna have a great team for Libertadores and I think they have enought to pass the group stage considering their group is not the hardest, it's also good for the NT b/c he'll be in all the micro-training weeks, and he will def. be called to the NT. With that said it also sucks that he's staying b/c Bolivar is gonna have a harder time winning the tourney with Oriente keeping all their players and getting good new ones. :p

11. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Yep...... I agree with ALL of that.

12. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    That sounds good. That makes Oriente all that much stronger with Arce on the field. But if he has the chance to go to Rubin Kazan like it was mentioned before, I wouldn't be upset if he took it. As there is no guarantee that Oriente will impress in Libertadores, because you never know with Bolivian teams, you never know. But Oriente keeping all their players will defnintely give Bolivar a FIGHT.
    Oriente in Libertadores??

--------------------Suarez------------------------
    Hoyos-------Caamano----Schiapparelli-----Gutierrez
    ------------------D Terrazas-------Arguello(mayb for later games)
    --JC Arce----------------Saucedo--------Campos--
    -------------------------Peinado------------------

I don't know how this would work cause they got Vaca, I doubt he'll sit in the bench. They also got la pulga "Aguirre" back from Rosario, so I don't know who would start. But if I HAD to choose I would DEF sit VACA and aguirre.

13. MrNiloBraun

MrNiloBraun Member

Jan 16, 2007
    Let me save all you ladies some time and stress here.

Blooming takes it all this year. Over and out.

14. boliviankidd622

Apr 27, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  15. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    At least somebody remembered him. And watch him be el goleador this season, WATCH.

16. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Hey its def a possibility. Remember when he came back from Venezuela and had NO options left besides the offer bolivar gave him?

He literally rode that all the way to the national team! Wouldnt be surprised if he does it again.

17. Playaz4life

Playaz4life Member

Sep 29, 2010
    Santa Cruz
    Club:
    Oriente Petrolero
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    MrNilo I have to admit Blooming will need a basket to keep our Goals this year..
    The new coach in Oriente plays 4-4-2 so it will end up like this in a month:

Suarez or Etulain(great goalie we had in 2004)

Hoyos - Schiaparelly - Camanho- Gutierrez

Arguello
    Aguirre

Vaca - Campos

Arce
    Peinado

Saucedo will be our hidden card.

18. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Saucedo is too GOOD to be in the bench for Oriente. Sit Vaca if u have to sit anybody.

19. Playaz4life

Playaz4life Member

Sep 29, 2010
    Santa Cruz
    Club:
    Oriente Petrolero
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Hopefully Saucedo will do a great job again. After Sudamericana last year, he did not play great games anymore. Vaca and Aguirre play great together. We'll see
    :)

20. Playaz4life

Playaz4life Member

Sep 29, 2010
    Santa Cruz
    Club:
    Oriente Petrolero
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
  21. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Sorry man... not feeling it.

[​IMG]

22. Playaz4life

Playaz4life Member

Sep 29, 2010
    Santa Cruz
    Club:
    Oriente Petrolero
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    You are right! We have 4 different models though! That picture looks bad also.

23. Eber1990

Eber1990 Member

Jul 1, 2008
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I hope they use a different one, cuz that one looks horrible... :p I liked the one they used last year

24. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Yea last year's was nice! but it makes sense that they would say that that jersey has run its course as they already became champions with it.

25. pollo86supremo

Oct 7, 2010
    Bay Area
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Yeah this jersey looks like the teenage mutant ninja turtles have a their own soccer team...... but i loved the last jersey with the cross at the chest :D