Official 2010 Liga Boliviana Thread

Discussion in 'Bolivia' started by ElCaBrOnCeLeStE, Jan 12, 2010.

1. Playaz4life

Playaz4life Member

Sep 29, 2010
    Santa Cruz
    Club:
    Oriente Petrolero
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
  2. MarcoM3

MarcoM3 BigSoccer Supporter

May 14, 2007
    Reyes, Beni
    Club:
    Jorge Wilstermann
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I completely disagree.
    Sanchez has not been and will never be a good coach, starting with his personality. He will take everything Quinteros built and run it into the ground. Remember he was already Oriente's coach once and he sucked at it, which in turn got him fired being owed money by Chavez. Everyone in Bolivia knows Sanchez got the gig with the NT only because Chavez offered it to him in lieu of the money they owed him from Oriente.

3. boliviankidd622

Apr 27, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  4. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Damn seems like they are trying to go after every successful player this year.
    Jose Alfredo Castillo? actually I wouldn't mind of he went back to them, as he seems to be in good gol scoring form, and the Libertadores could be just the thing to put him back on track i at the international level.

5. Bolivianfuego

Bolivianfuego Your favorite Bolivian

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Is he still chunky? I remember when he was at bolivar for a brief couple of games before he went back to Oriente or to Atl. Miniero, he didnt do a damn thing....

6. 1MADDOG

1MADDOG New Member

Aug 15, 2000
    DC
    Some players shine in certain circumstances. I think Castillo shines in a Non Bolivian atmosphere, for whatever reason.

I gave up on him on the nats. I wouldn't be surprised if he resurrected his career.

7. Eber1990

Eber1990 Member

Jul 1, 2008
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Castillo is on my "could've been" list along with Abdon Reyes, they're great players but can't seem to stop eating/drinking.

8. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Yea, Castillo has a problem with his partying lifestyle. Thats why they didnt sign him full time at Atl. Miniero, same goes with why he got in truoble at Oriente and got kicked out. He was wilding out looking for coke I believe. He probably gets crucial drunk munchies too lol. Anticucho at 5am is the shit lol.

9. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I still somehow think that he is getting his shit straight, but that could just be me. But he wouldn't have done so much better this season, if he wasn't doing some things better. Maybe he's cutting down on the trancapechos at 330 am.

10. 1MADDOG

1MADDOG New Member

Aug 15, 2000
    DC
    Welcome to the club. I think we all have been disillusioned by Castillo.

But the potential and talent is there. Take him off your list though, so you won't be to disappointed when he gets his shot, only to show up tired from the night before.

11. dsauna

dsauna Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Fairfax, VA
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
  12. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Interesting..... so there are foreign investors looking to use wilster' as a farm team to show off their products so they can be re'integrated back into argentina or wherever these players are from faster, since they have no resume of work before they went i am guessing, as kids to europe.

I wonder who these guys are, and if these kids will all just be a bunch of hype and make wilster' look bad in the libertadores?

I hope Baldi' takes the coaching job with them, this sounds like a crazy idea too!

Edgar davids still has his touch, but his stamina and speed is gone...

13. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Baldivieso should be the coach, this sounds like it would come from his brain.

14. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I just thought of something!
    If they're thinking on using the best of the best young talent para exponerlos como una vitrina en la libertadores. Than they should go after all the best young tahuichis from the u-17 and the u-20 to expose them to the international level, plus they would be hella hungry to perform well and get a shot at la libertadores. I bet they would represent better then the old slow beat up players in the bolivian league. With their hunger these tahuichis could rip shit.

15. boliviankidd622

Apr 27, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    on another note..Oriente found their new coach
    http://www.facetasdeportivastv.com/nota.php?id=15962

16. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Yea this would be interesting.... but it seems these foreign investors will use wilster' as a team for 'their' foreign players. :(

Oh well, interested to see how this frankenstein idea works. :p

17. atsegnorts

atsegnorts Member

Apr 2, 2007
    Falls Church
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
  18. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Haha forgot about that.

19. vivabolivar

vivabolivar Member

Jan 16, 2006
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    what a load of shyte, edgar davids. Next year we'll hear rummors that Zidane will come out of retirement to play for Bolivar, with Maradona as our coach.

20. MrNiloBraun

MrNiloBraun Member

Jan 16, 2007
    Never heard of this until now, pretty sad actually. Wilster is getting used to sell someone elses failed euro trialists.

From the sounds of the article it would be a bunch of kids that got sent to Europe at a young age and never played real pro ball. They also wouldn't play in the regular season. They're just Libertadores mercs. I would be pretty upset if I was a Wilster fan.

Zero chance this flies, especially if Baldi is brought in. Baldi is not a fan or argi mercs.

21. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I would love to see Baldi as coach, see if he can smack some sense into Wilster, make them champions again.