Official 2010 Liga Boliviana Thread

Discussion in 'Bolivia' started by ElCaBrOnCeLeStE, Jan 12, 2010.

1. CHICO13

CHICO13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 4, 2001
    SECTION 135
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Maybe he's too short, maybe he can't jump, maybe he's blind, maybe he's just crap.....In other words, maybe he's perfect for you guys. :D

2. Piffy187

Piffy187 Member

Jul 26, 2009
    FL
    Club:
    CA Peñarol
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Good job there kiddo, we're still going to win this tournament and go to the Libertadores, sucks for you, aren't you one of the 5 close to descending?? yea..... porque los equipos chicos all of a sudden call themselves dad??? naciomal, blooming, why is this??? Its like if freakin Mallorca called themselves the dad of Real Madrid lol c'mon!

3. Eber1990

Eber1990 Member

Jul 1, 2008
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Ehh...I'm not a blooming fan or anything, but didnt they win more championships than Oriente? :cool:

4. Playaz4life

Playaz4life Member

Sep 29, 2010
    Santa Cruz
    Club:
    Oriente Petrolero
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I disagree Eber. I'll get you numbers from a trusted source.
    :)

5. Eber1990

Eber1990 Member

Jul 1, 2008
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    In the professional era Blooming won 5 championships, and Oriente 3.

6. atsegnorts

atsegnorts Member

Apr 2, 2007
    Falls Church
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    For of those who have not been watching... We are on the second to last week of LPFB. The Cholis and Oriente are tied for first. But the intresting race is at the bottom. You have Wilsterman who is fighting with Real Mamore for direct relegation. Wilsterman playes in Santa Cruz next vs Oriente and on the last game they play Aurora in el Classico Cochabambino.... ???????? Real Mamore does have it easier as they are at home aginst SJ and finsh on the Road at Universitario.

<iframe src="http://www.videobolivia.com/3XUpdsMM69g.php?video=14388&ancho=380&alto=280" width="380" height="300" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" align="middle"></iframe>

^^^^^Thats what happen on saturday, when Real Mamore was winning 2-1 aginst La paz FC. And the ref god save his soul added 5 mins, and in the 93 min Asprilla from La Paz FC socored to tie.

Another intresting point is if Wilsterman is relgated to Cochabama's Asociation legue. Then the current president of LPFB Mendez who is worthless blood sucking diregente has to leave his post, since Wilsterman sponsered him on his current bid. In accordance with the LPFB regulation. So if your not watching the LPFB this next two weeks are the ones to catch..... :D

http://facetasdeportivastv.com/nota.php?id=15378

7. atsegnorts

atsegnorts Member

Apr 2, 2007
    Falls Church
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
  8. dreyx2000

dreyx2000 Member

Apr 1, 2007
    He already said he wouldnt leave cuz he has the support of the dirigentes.....come on its the mafia...we KNOW he won't step down, they do whatever they want to....

9. dsauna

dsauna Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Fairfax, VA
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    The most interesting thing is that if wilster is relegated, they will have play la libertadores and be in second division

10. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I think they lose their copa libertadores spot if they descend

11. Piffy187

Piffy187 Member

Jul 26, 2009
    FL
    Club:
    CA Peñarol
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    This is true "B"looming 5 Oriente 3 well 4 now and if we win this tournament it'll be 5 muahahahaha but the padre and hijo term comes from the other club being bigger not significantly in titles but in games when they play each other, in this situation the clasicos, also the fans, and popularity around the country or the world, Oriente has won more clasicos, we have more fans, and in the country Oriente is respected more than blooming, outside the country if you ask people if they know any clubs from Bolivia they mostly say Bolivar, Oriente, and The Strongest. I have never in my life heard anyone say blooming. Plus we never have and never will descend, besides Oriente has always finished in the tops spots of Bolivia.

Anyways i honestly feel bad for Wilstermann because i lived in Cochabamba for 3 years and i always used to go to the Wilstermann games, its a little pathetic that they wana change the rules with 2 games to end the tournament lol but if they do descend i hope its for the better and they kick all those f***** dirigentes out.

12. 1MADDOG

1MADDOG New Member

Aug 15, 2000
    DC
    Who? :D

+2

13. 1MADDOG

1MADDOG New Member

Aug 15, 2000
    DC
    Gosh. I hope your right.

The last thing Bolivian futbol needs right now is having one of our teams lose by double digit numbers. If Wilsterman can't handle the teams in the league, I can't imagine what River Plate or Boca Jr's would do to us.

14. dsauna

dsauna Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Fairfax, VA
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    ^^^ Not true from what I remember. They will still have the libertadores spot if they descienden.

15. Piffy187

Piffy187 Member

Jul 26, 2009
    FL
    Club:
    CA Peñarol
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Seriously man go up to a non-Bolivian person who knows about futbol and ask them if they know any clubs from Bolivia, they either dont know any or will say one or all of those teams i mentioned, but never blooming. I've even heard Wilstermann a few times.

Anyways i can just imagine Argentinos Jrs 7-0 Wilstermann, poor Cucharon, they won't even let him in the Stadium lol even i get in the Stadium....for free :cool:

16. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    So boys and girls, the game Oriente and Potosi just ended.

Real Potosi 1 - Oriente Petrolero 2

Late goal by Alcides Pena, sweet finish after a nice play from Saucedo and Vaca.
    Potosi got a pk very last minute, but gato fernandez came up big and blocked it.

Looks like Oriente Petrolero is headed for the title, and Libertadores.

17. dale_wilster

dale_wilster Member

Jul 4, 2001
    Cochabamba, Bolivia
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    That result is huge, in part, because that makes it less likely that Aurora has a shot at the title. Will it make a difference in the effort that the players put forward on Sunday against their city rivals? Who knows...

Aurora's coffers will be affected if they no longer can play Wilstermann and collect that gate revenue however many times they play as the home team. Or will Wilstermann fans jump ship and support Aurora to see first division football?

18. gringolimon

gringolimon Member

Club Bolívar
    Bolivia
    Sep 12, 2007
    White Plains, NY
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Never thought I say this but come this Sunday, Vamos Tigritas!! :D

19. 1MADDOG

1MADDOG New Member

Aug 15, 2000
    DC
    The Strongest baby!

Damn, your an early riser.

20. gringolimon

gringolimon Member

Club Bolívar
    Bolivia
    Sep 12, 2007
    White Plains, NY
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Haha. Anytime, a Tigrita win can help Bolivar win the title, I'll be rooting for them.

It's Thanksgiving! Gotta get the food and cold ones ready. 3 back to back NFL games starting at 11 am (Mexico time) and back to back Mexican soccer playoff sem-final games at night! Gotta do a lot of stuff if I wanna seat on my ass from 11 am till I fall asleep on the couch full and drunk. haha

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

21. Piffy187

Piffy187 Member

Jul 26, 2009
    FL
    Club:
    CA Peñarol
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Anybody watching the games? Today Oriente sale Campeon c*****jo!!

Wtf???? i am soooooo late i just got out of work, and everybody has already played -____- oh well Oriente still Campeon!!!!!!!

22. Bolivianfuego

Bolivianfuego Your favorite Bolivian

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Last I heard, when I checked Oriente were winning vs. Los Gatitos 1-0..... how'd it end up?

Edit, see Oriente tied.... bolivar lost..... ********ing idiots to Blooming.... Oriente Champions.

Congrats! Not a bad way for Quinteros to leave on his way to the NT.

23. dale_wilster

dale_wilster Member

Jul 4, 2001
    Cochabamba, Bolivia
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    There are some appeals that are still in the pipeline, so hold on for a bumpy ride.

Even though for now Wilstermann has been relegated, I have a feeling that there will be some maneuvering. Everything is possible in Bolivia, don't forget.

We won 1-0 against Aurora, but Mamoré tied in Sucre. IT was a gutsy win in Cochabamba, and there was jubilation when the scoreboard operator announced that Universitario scored their 2nd goal, but it turns out it was incorrect. What a way to go from joy to disappointment.

25,000 fans exited the stadium in complete silence, it was very eerie.

I don't think this over by any means (maybe I am in denial).

24. gringolimon

gringolimon Member

Club Bolívar
    Bolivia
    Sep 12, 2007
    White Plains, NY
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Bolivar is back in the Libertadores! Hopefully they'll have a better club! And Wilsterman will be playing in the second division next year AND in the Libertadores. Crazy!

25. CHICO13

CHICO13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 4, 2001
    SECTION 135
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    And The Strongest qualifies for la Copa Sudamericana....