Official 2010 Japanese NT Thread [R] - part II

Discussion in 'Japan' started by lilcookie, Apr 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nsato

nsato Member

Oct 11, 2009
    I actually prefer option 2 although 1 is fine. I know I am the only one but I really rate Okubo. Option 3 is the worst. 2 strikers with Honda behind would leave us exposed. 2 strikers with Honda and Nakamura out on the wing and whoever that plays on the left would become useless.

2. scotch17

scotch17 Member

Jun 15, 2008
    Entebbe
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Honestly think 4231 is the best formation we have with this lineup, but I assume Okada is thinking 442ish and we need Morimoto and Okazaki playing together more than we need a result.
    Honda can get stuck in when he wants, games with Venlo and CSKA show that... it's just a matter if he can put his ego on hold and get down to business or not.

3. AmericanKaka

AmericanKaka Member+

Dec 30, 2006
    For years I have been saying this is exactly who the US needs to hire, and give him total control to reshape the whole operation. Unfortunately the USSF is way more dysfunctional even than the JFA and there is no hope of it ever happening here, so I hope he does go to Japan. That would be waaaaay awesome.

4. fc koshigaya

fc koshigaya Member

Jul 14, 2005
    Saitama City,Japan
    Club:
    Omiya Ardija
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'd say the USSF is more cheap than dysfunctional. They are kind of the opposite of Japan in the fact that they always look American first and then search out. Japan seems to go Foreign first and then domestic in regards to coaches.

5. OneiroPhobia

OneiroPhobia Member

Feb 10, 2010
    Bob Bradley seems to be doing a really good job so far though.