Official 2009 Seleccion Ecuatoriana Thread

Discussion in 'Ecuador' started by Manolo, Feb 12, 2009.

1. Argentine Futbol

Argentine Futbol Red Card

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

Its not barcelona but GUAYAQUIL..Guayaquil was fun as shit 15 years ago.. i don't even want to know how its like now.. I'll probably end up f.v.cing Divorced.. and la prensa Rosa doesn't help either..Miller Bolanos was going nuts in Guayaquil and I think Fosatti and Quito might make something out of him..

2. Guayaquileño

Guayaquileño Member

Dec 3, 2006
    New York City
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

I agree.... Guayaquil to a footballer is like Miami to a college student ... you're not gonna get any work done !!

that's why the best college towns are in the ********n east cost.. Boston, NYC, NJ, etc.... too cold and shiet to be partying all year round... sheit like that makes you get ********en serious.

Guayaquil is the Shiet... but its a distraction to footballers...weather, night life, women, beach, so much shiet to do... take them to the nice, quiet, cold sierra and they have nothing but football to focus on.. especially in Quito...

On the other hand... Guayaquil should not be an excuse ... serious footballers only please.

3. Argentine Futbol

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I'll say it again, the big and only difference from Ecuador before and ecuador now is that the level of professionalism has been raised.. Past Ecuador national team have been more talented..Hey over there by el centro civico I think, There used to be a Little island where I fingerbanged a million chicks from lecumberri.. is it still there??

4. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    the best college towns are in the southeast...hands down.

5. Guayaquileño

Guayaquileño Member

Dec 3, 2006
    New York City
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

I'm talking academically ... for partying.. there is no doubt ... California and Florida.

6. Spencer

Spencer Member

Mar 11, 2002
    Quito
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    U forgot Paredes from D. Cuenca
    And el pony ladines sucks balls imo...

7. Quilotoa

Quilotoa Member

Sep 26, 2008
    Brasilia, Brazil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I have to say that Quito has a better nightlife than Guayaquil, but the women in Guayaquil are sooo much sexier!! Their accents...damn. But I have to say the Quitenos can drink like crazy. I'm used to drinking like an irishman no matter where I go but Quitenos know how to drink. Ultimate party place is Montanita though, that place is legendary. Also Piura in Peru has so many sexy women; anyone ever been to confirm?

8. Guayaquileño

Guayaquileño Member

Dec 3, 2006
    New York City
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Quito better nightlife than Guayaquil????? WHAT ARE YOU SMOKING DUDE? are you serious... I'm laughing.... no wait...I'm like seriously laughing.

9. Spencer

Spencer Member

Mar 11, 2002
    Quito
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    He is totally true actually. Quito has a MUCH better night life. I was in Guayaquil recently and I went out. I was cool but the choices of places to go out are limited. Even my mono friends that have come to Quito say that. When was the last time you where in Quito bro?
    Quito has a great nightlife and more options to chose from...
    And yea, much more booze as well, everyone gets hammered :D
    Although the drinking champions in Ecuador are smaller cities from la sierra like Ibarra, Ambato, Cuenca, Loja, Guaranda, etc.
    You can't compete with them :p

10. Quilotoa

Quilotoa Member

Sep 26, 2008
    Brasilia, Brazil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Alright so I;m a gringo and maybe I wasn`t amongst all of the great local places but I met a guayaca the first night in the zona rosa and she seemed to think it was the place to be. Another time I was in Guayaquil and we went to a different place to the west and it was ok, but I`m telling you Quito has a lot of pretty good clubs, some hidden, and not to mention the amount of places. I`ve been in Quito for over a year and still have no problem finding new places to meet chicas. And yes, Ibarra is a fun place to get rode of the map since everyone loves to join you. Also, even though Baños is a little touristy it can have some decent nightlife for a tiny town.

11. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I used to love to go to Salinas and Montanita...

12. Spencer

Spencer Member

Mar 11, 2002
    Quito
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I might go to Montañita next week for semana santa, I hope I can make it...haven't been there for 2 years. Great place for everything hehe...

13. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I know it changed a lot over the last 15 years...but I'm sure it is still a rockin place. Last time I was there was about 3 years ago too...

14. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Which are the best clubs/bars/lounges in Quito?? Im going there this summer...I need some 411. Where's the best twat at?

15. Argentine Futbol

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    he needs to leave russia ASAP.. I think Rubin kazan plays the Champions leagues next year.. A great opportunity!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_AovQCIi_s"]YouTube - Cristian Tello Noboa 2007-2008 Rubin Kazan[/ame]

16. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
  17. Argentine Futbol

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    This kid is a spitting image of Holger quinonez. hopefully he has another great game against Boca juniors.. he has everything to suceed. Fast, strong and can run like a kenyan..y es todoterreno..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. yoryi

yoryi Member

Oct 11, 2005
    Boogie Down BRONX!
    Not a bad list I would also put Pedro Larrea in there tambien.

19. yoryi

yoryi Member

Oct 11, 2005
    Boogie Down BRONX!
    Who cares muneca,and who the hell you think you are? Ya te dije a mi nunca me vas a sorprender. Tu no sabes mas que mi del futbol Ecuatoriano.:cool:Te vas a estrellar con migo pelado.

20. Manolo

Manolo Moderator
    Staff Member

May 14, 1997
    Queens, NY
    Wait. Those two sentences completely contradict each other. My head just exploded.

21. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    well, its doubtful that rubin kazan will leave the group stage of the CL...so Noboa should be able to show his skills and hopefully secure a move to a diff team in western europe where he can ply his trade with a stronger team. i see no contradiction because many players do this. maybe it was just phrased in an awkward manner, but this is a great platform for him to shine and hopefully a bigger team can scoop him up.

22. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    If he plays the group stage, he will be cup tied and not very many offers will come during the winter transfer window.

23. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I would have but he tends to be really inconsistent...i don't doubt his qualities though, but he needs to become consistent and have many good games, not just a few here and there scattered all over the place.

24. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I think Noboa needs to be smart about where he moves to. Like I've said before, he's not a quick player that will break a defense in half...he's just really intelligent, accurate, and precise. Noboa needs to becareful of where he chooses to play. Because if he were to move to the EPL, for example, he wouldn't make it. I'm not being negative and saying hes not good. It's just not his style of play.

25. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    You seem to really be impressed with Paredes.

Personally, I think he has a long way to go. I've been keeping an eye on this player since this season started and have seen good and bad things about him. He does make good plays and has done good when Cuenca played in the Libertadores against Guarani and Tachira (both at home) but against Boca I think he did bad. I don't know if it's just me, but i saw him loose the ball many times and make incorrect passes to players of Boca instead of his own teammates. I've even seen it in the local league as well here and there. I think he needs to fix a few things about himself and hopefully serve our NT well in the future. What's Paredes' age btw??