Official 2008 Japanese NT Thread [R]

Discussion in 'Japan' started by Video Newbie, Jan 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nipponbasse83

nipponbasse83 Member+

Jun 17, 2007
    Ichikawa, Chiba, Japan
    Club:
    Consadole Sapporo
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
    Cerezo got 2 players in the NT :D Inui has been brilliant for us, and when you think that Marinos didn't use him at all this season it just shows what incompetent coaches Marinos really got.

2. connz17

connz17 New Member

Feb 6, 2008
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
  3. aiueo-redded

aiueo-redded Red Card

Feb 3, 2006
    Japan
  4. Kashiwagi

Kashiwagi Member

Feb 24, 2008
    Paris
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    See Inui is interresting for the Japan NT. The question is not if he have the potential or not but he is one of the most selfish japanese player that i know and Japan need some guys like that. In the same kind, i would like to see Soma.
    And of course, it's an amazing news to see Morishige. Now, i hope he will shine and become a regular starter. To my eyes, he is the youngster in J-League who have the greatest potential.
    And of course, i am verry pressed to see how an atypical player like Mu Kanazaki will play.
    Quick, please :D.

5. nipponbasse83

nipponbasse83 Member+

Jun 17, 2007
    Ichikawa, Chiba, Japan
    Club:
    Consadole Sapporo
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
    Inui is pure class, and he links up brilliantly with Kagawa at Cerezo.
    A bit selfish as u say, but i don't blame him for trying to pass a man on his own when he's got the abilities to do it. Im looking forward to next season already, with Inui,KAgawa and Kaio causing havoc for all the J2-defences, and perhaps Furuhashi can find back to his 2007-form as well. The only concern is that our beloved Germano has left for Santos FC :/

Anyway that's OT, and to steer back towards NT-related stuff, Im excited to see these new players on the team. And credit to Okada for having the guts to try players from J2 as well.

6. Kashiwagi

Kashiwagi Member

Feb 24, 2008
    Paris
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Of course, it's not bad when i'm saying he is a bit selfish. Understand only that japanese players are often afraid to go forward with the ball at the foot.

7. TrooperBari

TrooperBari Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 3, 2001
    Jakarta
  8. connz17

connz17 New Member

Feb 6, 2008
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    aiueo and trooper bari, thanks so much for that! much appreciated.
    had a feeling that's what the pic was about which is really too bad coz i thought (hoped) he would come back to the national team sometime. looks like won't happen now.