**** off

Discussion in 'China' started by xfactor857, Feb 7, 2007.

1. xfactor857

xfactor857 Member

Sep 21, 2003
    ƒUCK OFF! :mad: :mad: :mad:

2. shanghai_ultra

Mar 29, 2006
    Shanghai
    Club:
    Shanghai Shenhua
    Nat'l Team:
    Scotland
    Re: ƒuck Off!

If this was in any other country but China, I'd be saying "how the hell can they merge two clubs, seemingly without any prior warning, just weeks before the season begins" but of course as well all know anything is possible in Chinese football.

I am not sure how much of a "merger" this is. It seems more like United are paying to join with Shenhua, if they are keeping the same coach and general manager, and keeping the same name. But then again, even in Chinese football, I don't think a team as well established as Shenhua could loose their identity so easily - they tried to take away the "Shenhua" name before but failed.

If the merger goes ahead, it raises some interesting questions. Who will take United's place in the league? lets not have a 15-team league again, its silly to have an un-even numbered league. Chongqing stay up? Guangzhou get promoted?

Could Inter leave Xian now and come back to Shanghai, now the roster is a bit less crowded?

I must say I am quite surprised by this news and am waiting to see how things pan out. But I must add that, as some of you know, I was at the Blue Devils party on Saturday and no-one seemed to be remotely aware of this.

I await with baited breath...

3. greenlion

greenlion Member

Apr 22, 2004
    CHINA
    Club:
    Beijing Guoan
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR

Ahahahahaha these shanghainese :D

from what I know if a China league club want to promote to CSL they must

1. finish top 2 in last season
    2. hand in their request 3 monthes before the new season starts.

if the want to sell Shanghai United they must

1. finish the selling 1 month before the new season
    2. wait for CSL committe to publish the bulletin about the deal
    3. wait for one month for other clubs to confirm

so I think the 2007 season will only have 15 clubs again

but honestly, I think they should dissolve the Shanghai United and Relegate the Newly formed Shanghai Shenhua United, that's fairly enough

4. greenlion

greenlion Member

Apr 22, 2004
    CHINA
    Club:
    Beijing Guoan
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR

From Shenhuaer Official Forum:

最新消息爆料!!!

朱骏收购申花50%以上的股份已成事实!!!第九城市收购原股东上海广电(SVA)所持有的全部股份,上海电气的部分股份!成为申花俱乐部最大股东!!!原股东上海文广(SMG)保持不变!朱骏成为董事会主席!九城市拥有董事会的主导话语权!原俱乐部总经理吴冀南下课可能还无定论!

球队方面朱骏以向中国足协提出今年暂有两支球队同时参加中超,而明年联城将被集体挂牌!次方案待有足协批复!也就是说如足协同意此方案两支球队在今年将保持现状不变!
    原申花,国际球员交换计划除张晨和郑伟外(已签约注册),其余人基本泡汤!

在今天的体育新闻中的画面确为今天所拍摄,而申花与NIKE签约仪式之所以取消是因为之前新款球衣上已印上了SVA和上海电气!现在这两家已不会再出现在07赛季申花的战袍上了!

目前的问题是朱骏作出此惊天大动作的真正动机!!!据知情人透露朱骏选择此时入主申花,一是看准了自社保案后申花已不是由政府作主导的这一良机!二是配合其进入其它商业领域的新闻抄作!所以朱骏入主申花短期内的申花的经济实力确有极大的提升,但从长远来看是福是祸现在很难下结论!

Lalalalalalalalalaaaa Happy Shanghainese

5. greenlion

greenlion Member

Apr 22, 2004
    CHINA
    Club:
    Beijing Guoan
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR

the merge confirmed!

congrates to Shenhua fans here :D

6. shanghai_ultra

Mar 29, 2006
    Shanghai
    Club:
    Shanghai Shenhua
    Nat'l Team:
    Scotland

If the details are as reported, then I think it can only be benefical for Shenhua - two squads will be merged into one, and the best players retained, Shenhua keep name, manager, etc. I am not sure what the disadvantages are.

Zhu Jun may even given Shenhua a fresh outlook.

The only loss will be that of the Shanghai derby, but Liancheng had no real fanbase at all. There is room for another team in the city, but that is really dependent on Chinese football getting back on its feet again. I have a sneaking suspicion that Inter could be back in 2008, in some form. They had a hardcore of fans at least, unlike Liancheng.

7. seb_perpignan

seb_perpignan Member

Jun 5, 2005
    france
    Club:
    Shandong Luneng
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR

but have a probleme !!!!!!! the 3 uruguayan players + martinez+ronni that make 5 foreigner and is only 3 allowed right ? so what gonna happen?

and Shanghai Shenhua gonna be relegate that made or not?

8. chengb02

chengb02 Member

Oct 14, 2002
    haha, I love this guy...Let's see, am I wrong or did he first own a Jia B team that failed to get promoted, then when another Shanghai team got promoted (9th City?), he bought them and formed United, now that United can't be successful despite all of his attempts at getting the players to play harder (ie win bonuses), now he's just going to buy Shenhua...

What's the point? If he's looking to win the league, just give it up, buy Dalian, and move them to Shanghai...

Oh well, while shanghai_ultra wants to say only in China, I'd go one further, only in shanghai...

9. xfactor857

xfactor857 Member

Sep 21, 2003
    You eff off too. :mad:

Is Zhu Jun Shanghainese?

10. davie1976

davie1976 New Member

Oct 28, 2006
    Tianjin TEDA
    Club:
    Tianjin Teda
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Wow, in China, web-games can make so enormous profits. So many Chinese are addicted in meaningless web-games! The country will down!

11. greenlion

greenlion Member

Apr 22, 2004
    CHINA
    Club:
    Beijing Guoan
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR

CSL 2007 allows four for a club, but ACL allows three, the great money made shanghai shenhuaer only nees to realease one of them

12. greenlion

greenlion Member

Apr 22, 2004
    CHINA
    Club:
    Beijing Guoan
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    his next step is to buy chealse, and then Brasil NT :D

13. shanghai_ultra

Mar 29, 2006
    Shanghai
    Club:
    Shanghai Shenhua
    Nat'l Team:
    Scotland
    I forgot about the three Urugyuans, but remember reading that Liancheng let their two Brazillians goto Beijing. Makes you wonder WTF they are doing, if Zhu JUn wanted to buy Shenhua why do it now? Who knows.

He sounds like a bit of a publicity seeker.

14. seb_perpignan

seb_perpignan Member

Jun 5, 2005
    france
    Club:
    Shandong Luneng
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    The Shenhua coach is fired by the new Shanghai Shenhua United owner !!!! by by Wu. I think this is stupid decision coz this coach help Shenhua to where they are. Just hope the new coach will do same has him.

Troussier !!!!! troussier !!!!!!!!

oops just kiding

15. ForzaGrifo

ForzaGrifo Member

Sep 22, 2000
    And the games are all bought from Koreans. All they did was change the language from Korean to Chinese.

16. dreamer

dreamer Member

Aug 4, 2004

Where is Troussier? Africa again?

17. greenlion

greenlion Member

Apr 22, 2004
    CHINA
    Club:
    Beijing Guoan
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    I heard that their new coach will be Osvaldo Gimenez

18. dreamer

dreamer Member

Aug 4, 2004
    And is he getting paid more than the minimum wage?