ODUwildman

Discussion in 'College & Amateur Soccer' started by lastword, Nov 2, 2003.

1. lastword

lastword New Member

Sep 20, 2003
    College Park, MD
    Where are you? What happened to ODU this weekend? Do u think this will hurt ODU's chances of a number 1 ranking this week? If you are going to come here all year when ODU beats patsies, you have to come back when patsies beat ODU.

2. Th4119

Th4119 Member

Jul 26, 2001
    Annandale, VA
    I resent the patsies comment. I guess we'll have to make a name for ourselves though. Being the underdog is fine with me for now.

3. lastword

lastword New Member

Sep 20, 2003
    College Park, MD
    pasties

Thamlin, you should regret being unable to read also. I said patsies, not pasties. Pasties cover up boobs like you. Patsies are easy opponents.

4. Th4119

Th4119 Member

Jul 26, 2001
    Annandale, VA
    Re: pasties

You're right, a typo does equal illiteracy. :rolleyes:

5. ODUwildman

ODUwildman New Member

Sep 21, 2003
    Lancaster, Pa.
    Sorry I'm not posting on your timetable, but you realize that some of us have a life outside of Division I soccer.

Keep trying on goading me into some trash talk, but I'm not buying it.

I was at JMU on Friday, VMI (for a wrestling tournament) on Saturday and worked Sun, Mon and Tues.

Again, some of us DO have a life.

As for me not posting after the loss (see previous) I was on the road and actually working for a living.

Mason goal: Offsides
    Trevor and Ian, out for the year.

Troll somewhere else.

6. Sandon Mibut

Sandon Mibut Member+

Feb 13, 2001
    Is that Trevor McEachron? What did he do to be out for the year? Injury or suspension?

7. ODUwildman

ODUwildman New Member

Sep 21, 2003
    Lancaster, Pa.
    Both with torn ACL's.

Ian against JMU, Trevor on a kick to the leg by the Mason keeper in the box (no call) against GMU.

8. Sandon Mibut

Sandon Mibut Member+

Feb 13, 2001
    Wow, that is HUGE!

Trevor was having an All American year and he will be near impossible to replace.

9. ODUwildman

ODUwildman New Member

Sep 21, 2003
    Lancaster, Pa.
  10. lastword

lastword New Member

Sep 20, 2003
    College Park, MD
    Troll?

Thanks for the apology Jason, even though it was not necessary. Those that know me on this board are probably surprised that you think I was goading you. I am really sorry about the injuries to key players your team has suffered, and I will now root for the underdog ODU.

11. ODUwildman

ODUwildman New Member

Sep 21, 2003
    Lancaster, Pa.
    .....on second thought, i'll keep it to myself....

12. Th4119

Th4119 Member

Jul 26, 2001
    Annandale, VA
    No it wasn't. The guy coming off the post kept him on by about a foot, we watched the tape. Sorry.

I thought Trevor's was a disloacted kneecap. Anyway, it was also outside the box. We watched that on tape too, and your coach asked for a free kick, not a PK in the newspaper reports I saw.

13. Thamlin's right. He's bitching at me how he's right right now. And thamlin doesn't bitch unless he's right. So in conclusion Thamlin is right :D

14. ODUwildman

ODUwildman New Member

Sep 21, 2003
    Lancaster, Pa.
    You were there, so that'll clarify it from my vantage point.

Not trying to argue the point too much.

JB