October Friendlies (Chile & Algeria)

Discussion in 'Colombian National Team' started by Froboy69, Sep 10, 2019.

1. HomietheClown

HomietheClown Member+

Dusselheim FC 1971
    Sep 4, 2010
    Club:
    --other--
    Not necessarily. You just have to use aforementioned common sense and try to figure things out in a coherent fashion based on evidence. Innocent until proven guilty one might say.

2. J-Mezzy

J-Mezzy Member+

Oct 14, 2013
    Orlando
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I'd like to sell you some timeshare

villus, kromekote and dapip repped this.
  3. dapip

dapip Member+

Sep 5, 2003
    South Florida
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    And a bridge in Ukraine.

villus and J-Mezzy repped this.
  4. dapip

dapip Member+

Sep 5, 2003
    South Florida
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Has anyone called to lock him up?

J-Mezzy repped this.
  5. J-Mezzy

J-Mezzy Member+

Oct 14, 2013
    Orlando
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Queiroz>Trump

HomietheClown repped this.
  6. HomietheClown

HomietheClown Member+

Dusselheim FC 1971
    Sep 4, 2010
    Club:
    --other--
    No, but saying that he would get fired if he gave his real opinion seems a bit extreme to me.
    Go figure.

7. HomietheClown

HomietheClown Member+

Dusselheim FC 1971
    Sep 4, 2010
    Club:
    --other--
    Don't bring Biden into this. Or his son.

8. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    he isn’t going to win or the nominee

9. Froboy69

Froboy69 Member+

Inter Milan
    Colombia
    Mar 25, 2011
    San Diego
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Guys please no political shit; I am especially not in the mood with how the media tried to use the new Joker film in political propaganda. Yes they actually tried to...

10. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    yeah that movie only wants to apologize the mass shottings perpetrated by white people. i hope you didnt disguised of him...

dapip repped this.
  11. Froboy69

Froboy69 Member+

Inter Milan
    Colombia
    Mar 25, 2011
    San Diego
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    You want to retype that? I 100% honestly don't understand what you're trying to tell me...

12. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    that movie was so fking bad....

Media also made Frozen sound like a gay propaganda film. It’s like yea you can see shit any way you want to I guess

pepinointer repped this.
  13. Froboy69

Froboy69 Member+

Inter Milan
    Colombia
    Mar 25, 2011
    San Diego
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    You have no taste nor any understanding to what made Joker such an amazing film. Phoniex will win the oscars! I expect him to ********ing own anyone else this year!

Furnaccio repped this.
  14. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    done

15. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    is crzd opinion and he was best in her.

16. Froboy69

Froboy69 Member+

Inter Milan
    Colombia
    Mar 25, 2011
    San Diego
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I am still confused; are you saying that it's trying to explain to people why white people turn insane? This film touched on the issue with society and people; the film shows a guy who struggles with his mental condition and it's told from his perspective and that allows the audience to related with him on certain things:

-depression
    -punching bag
    -loneliness
    -finacial struggles
    -etc.

The movie showcases a human being before he becomes a insane character. It gives emotional investment to the audience as to why we should care about this character and how realistic it is shows how terrifying human beings can become after just one bad week. This film is far from political as it focuses on the human mind.

...also, if you see the movie, you would know that it has nothing to do with race, incel (hell none of that is in it), sexism or anything else that the media wants you to believe. I promise you.

Furnaccio repped this.
  17. Froboy69

Froboy69 Member+

Inter Milan
    Colombia
    Mar 25, 2011
    San Diego
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I liked him in Gladiator; I am biased because I love that film.

..also, since when do we here at bigsoccer forums take his opinions seriously? We make a joke or get annoyed/pissed whenever he complains about something.

Furnaccio repped this.
  18. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    i will watch it....but i got chickenpox this week, so i have to wait next week

19. Furnaccio

Furnaccio Member+

Feb 19, 2008
    New York, NY
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Dude.

Come on. Joker was a brilliant movie. Not even Marvel has been able to make make a full length movie about any of their notorious villains. Netflix came kind of close with how they developed Kingpin in the Daredevil series.

I saw it on Sunday and everyone applauded at the end. I don’t know what’s there to not like. Although i heard that Scorsese was not too pleased bc he probably felt the movie was too much like Taxi Driver - which I can kinda see now in hindsight.

Besides the movie is an origins movie about one of the most diabolical villains in comic history - were people expecting a campy, by the numbers movie? Come on....lol

Froboy69 repped this.
  20. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    it was a 2 hour make your own adventure movie.

X might have happened if you think it’s cool. If stupid nope it’s cause he is crazy. Then the ending.... omg was that bad.

the plot twist might be true if you want it to be

No it was a super depressing and shitty pretensions movie that wanted to be much smarter then it actually was. It was a badly done Taxi driver remake that wouldn’t have made money if they didn’t add 5 Scenes that attach it to Batman.

sitruc and pepinointer repped this.
  21. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    that doesnt mean nothing,,

crzdcolombian repped this.
  22. Froboy69

Froboy69 Member+

Inter Milan
    Colombia
    Mar 25, 2011
    San Diego
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    ...How?

What do you mean bad? It's the climax where he completely goes all out snapping with killing the host, becoming a cult of personality, and indirectly causing the creation of batman. All of this leading up to the offical creation of the Joker himself.

Of course it's suppose to make you wonder and think; it's supposed to be left to interpretation: how much of it did he imagine it? Is Thomas wayne really his father and did he really pull strings behind the scenes like his mother claimed, or was she as insane and just a completely terrible mother?

That type of shit is what works in a movie like this because you're being told from his perspective. Some are obviously not imaginations and some are unclear but it still makes you think and wonder about the conspiracies that happen within the movie itself.
    [/QUOTE]

It's suppose to be depressing.

You expect me to believe that you were under the impression that it's all happy going and showing a good happy rainbow themed movie? It's suppose to show the destruction of a human being turning into the clown prince of crime itself.

And of course there's taxi driver influence; Martin Scorsese himself has a major influence in the film since he's among the producers so it's not suprising that he brought his taxi driver themes into this film. Not only that, Robert De Niro himself said that Joker pays homage to his character from The King of Comedy (1983).

I honestly feel like you're trolling me or just ignored what this film is suppose to be. It's suppose to be ********ed up, it's not suppose to be pleasant, it's showing a new way of how to observe one of the most interesting/complex villians in fictional history. It does it that wonderfully.

23. Froboy69

Froboy69 Member+

Inter Milan
    Colombia
    Mar 25, 2011
    San Diego
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I recommend you actually watch the film and join in the conversation afterwards; it's kinda hard for me to take your views that seriously if you haven't even watched it.

I know that's passive aggressive of me but I do honestly dislike it when people try to judge a movie without watching it first...I do hope that you feel better and it does change your impression!

Furnaccio and pepinointer repped this.
  24. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    you basically spoiled the whole
    Movie for him if he hasn’t watched it.

also have you watched Taxi driver? The ending what he says on the talk show which the whole movie basically was about was heavy handed.

I didn’t like it and many didn’t either.

but using your logic of blocking out shit you don’t like. The Star Wars prequels are great if you cut the 3 movies into an hour in total.

or Brazil did great against Germany in 2014. If you cut the 7 goals they scored

or Colombia’s Copa America was amazing except for the Chile game where we played like total shit

25. J-Mezzy

J-Mezzy Member+

Oct 14, 2013
    Orlando
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Enough with your petty politics and movie jibberish!

Let's talk some football

pepinointer repped this.