OC Video Highlights now online!

Discussion in 'New York Red Bulls' started by dirk diggler, Oct 2, 2003.

1. elephantstone

elephantstone Member

Feb 12, 2001
    Harrisburg, PA
    Great job... any chance of getting the Magee equalizer at DC?

2. Bigfoot

Bigfoot New Member

The almost famous Magee.mpg is available for downloading.

3. elephantstone

elephantstone Member

Feb 12, 2001
    Harrisburg, PA
    Awesome, thanks. Completing my collection...

4. maverick

maverick New Member

Mar 7, 1999
    San Diego, CA
    I have Kazaa and a flat-rate DSL connection, so if someone, anyone, goes online tonight and stays on for a few hours, I can find and download the US Open Cup goals and host them. FYI, I am online A LOT (since I'm looking for a new job).

Incidentally, this offer is good going forward for other game clips. Why take up valuable bandwidth and pay for it when you can leverage the power of the Internet -- and Kazaa -- to your advantage? :D Once it's available on Kazaa, distribution and archiving takes care of itself.

Bigfoot, any interest in a mammoth end-of-the-year highlight clip? I'd definitely be up for hosting that. I can transfer files from your server to my hard drive, then onto Kazaa... I don't think we have copyright issues, either.

5. Bigfoot

Bigfoot New Member

Considering the time it took me to get my World Cup highlights onto dvd any Metro compilation might be ready in time for the 2004 season kick off.

How about FTPing me the Open Cup highlights when you get a copy for those fans who don't have kazaa, can't find the file on kazaa or who want easy 2 click access to the file?

6. psycho killer

psycho killer New Member

May 26, 2003
    NJ

How much would you charge for a copy of that WC DVD? If you can copy it that is.