NY-NJ-Chicago 6-14

Discussion in 'Chicago Fire' started by JeffGMc, Jun 2, 2003.

1. JeffGMc

JeffGMc Member

Oct 14, 2000
    New York City
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Anyone joining me in the Ghettolands? I know it's right after the big DC trip, but one can never tell.

I'm out of town until the 13th, so PM's may go unanswered.

2. NotAbbott

NotAbbott Member

Oct 11, 1999
    My Own Little World
    Hmmm...that's not a bad idea, now that I look at it.

3. HalaMadrid

HalaMadrid Member

Apr 9, 1999
    No, but I know some Ultras are headed out your way. I won't be till the August match.

4. Bayernfan

Bayernfan Member

Mar 7, 2000
    Atlanta, GA
    My wife, son and I are coming for the match. Any idea where Fire fans will be setting up?

5. Bethany

Bethany New Member

Sep 3, 2002
    Wolyniec (sp?) is out for the match now. Along with Pope and Mathis.

6. DannyDonuts

DannyDonuts New Member

Jun 4, 2003
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I just moved here to Jersey from Chicago one week ago today. I plan on going to the game equipped with my Section 8 enthusiasm, colors, and drum. Looking for other Fire fans... Let's unite!

7. Orchid

Orchid New Member

Sep 15, 2002
    Tumon, Guam
    My boyfriend and I will be heading up there for the match as well. Updates on where everyone's gonna meet up will be greatly appreciated.

8. DannyDonuts

DannyDonuts New Member

Jun 4, 2003
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm open to some pre-game tailgating- We can find each other via cell phones, unless someone has any other ideas

9. JeffGMc

JeffGMc Member

Oct 14, 2000
    New York City
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Hey there! For those coming to the Ghettolands for the first time, I like to generally try and sit around section 119, 120. There is usually nobody else there, it's close to the field and away from section 101, where the main Metrostars contingent is.

About 20 Ultras usually show up, as well as a few others, and we usually find each other inside the stadium. But at any rate, PM me with phone numbers or PM me and I'll send you mine so that we can meet up before the game.

Jeff