NSR/Off Topic #7

Discussion in 'Equipment and Gear Off Topic' started by Skizz, Mar 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tony Dellbird

Tony Dellbird English and Proud

Mar 26, 2004
    Jolly Ol' England
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Tbh you've got a big enough population to fill all stadiums of the sports you have!

2. Devil500

Devil500 New Member

Mar 7, 2006
    Section 101
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Funny but true

In NYC we only filled 14k Seats out of an 80k Hell hole so our 25k Seater will be nice cause its easier to reach with the subways and all :)

Eventually it'll be big without Becks just gotta wait a bit

3. Tony Dellbird

Mar 26, 2004
    Jolly Ol' England
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    What is New Yorks football team called? The Cosmos? And where they play? East Rutherford?

4. Devil500

Devil500 New Member

Mar 7, 2006
    Section 101
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Its RedBull New York now the Energy Drink owns us :D

We play in East Rutherford which is a hell hole to get to so once we move to Harrison I'll be happy :D

5. mrfocus

mrfocus New Member

Mar 7, 2006
    Montreal, Canada
    Wow, I thought my girlfriend was cheating on me with you for a moment there! :rolleyes:

6. Tony Dellbird

Mar 26, 2004
    Jolly Ol' England
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    East Rutherford is a big old place isn't it. My cousin went to see Metallica there once.

7. Tony Dellbird

Mar 26, 2004
    Jolly Ol' England
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Haha!

8. Devil500

Devil500 New Member

Mar 7, 2006
    Section 101
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Really Giants Stadium is huge 80,000 people could be packed in that hell hole no joke.

9. Tony Dellbird

Mar 26, 2004
    Jolly Ol' England
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Bet it's impressive. Was it one of the Stadiums used in USA 94? Im going to see metallica at the New Wembley!

10. Devil500

Devil500 New Member

Mar 7, 2006
    Section 101
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yeah it was one of the stadiums used I hate it though its soooo boring like most American Football stadiums most stadiums in Europe have that street atomosphere, and they are just works of art.

11. Tony Dellbird

Mar 26, 2004
    Jolly Ol' England
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Yeah that's what I love about the English stadiums. You're so close to the action.

12. Devil500

Devil500 New Member

Mar 7, 2006
    Section 101
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I really want that and well our new stadium should be like that which is a big relief. :)

13. Tony Dellbird

Mar 26, 2004
    Jolly Ol' England
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Yeah it's awesome! Cos like when a player overuns and comes down near the sponsor boards you're like 'Holy ******** that's the real Joe Cole, JUST like the one I see on the tele' :eek: :p

14. cjump

cjump Member

Jul 31, 2006
    North Carolina
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    maybe not all but some. just a tip ladies, tell a guy if you have a boyfriend before he takes you out on several nice dates. to me (now:rolleyes: ) all she was is a dinner-whore.

15. Tony Dellbird

Mar 26, 2004
    Jolly Ol' England
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Im single you stud ;) Im hungry too as it goes...? :D

16. cjump

cjump Member

Jul 31, 2006
    North Carolina
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    well then get yourself something to eat;)

17. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    Perhaps it's the truth, and not the harshness of your words, that hurts ;)

+ u wrong, girls are complicated, but this is understandable given the sociological state their nurtured in, their taught marriage and virtue, only for the spice girls to tell them promiscuity is more desirable than self-respect, then the spice girls go marry Becks the most eligible man alive (the half-hot one at least)... Nop wonder u all screwed up, bless ur cottons

Back to this talk, do you guys think a relationship can be sucessful with 2 peeps who have very different musical tastes? I ain't talkin that superficial BS when peeps have nothin in common bar the nooks, I mean peeps that get on but are passionate about things that ain't just non-complimentary, but actually conflicting!

18. Tony Dellbird

Mar 26, 2004
    Jolly Ol' England
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Music is a huge thing with my gf, but we love the same music, but she's very stubborn in that sense, if you like a band, she's not willing to compromise, she thinks they're shit so they're shit. But she then expects you to do exactly what you asked her to do with her bands.

19. Its Swanny

Its Swanny New Member

Jun 15, 2005
    Midwest, USA
    Anyone going to see The Academy Is... while they're in the UK?

Tell them I said hi.

20. Tony Dellbird

Mar 26, 2004
    Jolly Ol' England
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I don't think they're all that. Quite boring. Saw Madina Lake though. Waiting for Paramore and Quietdrive to come. Metallica in July. Going to see anyone?

21. thebigman

thebigman Member+

May 25, 2006
    Birmingham
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    judging by the name their either some gay emo band or a punk rock outfit with stupid harecuts and whiny lyrics

22. Tony Dellbird

Mar 26, 2004
    Jolly Ol' England
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    They have stupid haircuts, but the musics good so that's all that matters, that is unless you want to ******** them! Don't judge before you hear. It makes it easier to give an excuse when you're wrong.

23. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    tbm hitting my point exactly!

24. wxcblue

wxcblue Member

Sep 15, 2006
    Cardiff, Wales
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Wales
    my fiancee likes westlife, shes a proper pop chick, i like pretty much like anything, i love the streets and she thinks they're the worst thing ever, she dosen't give things a chance, and then i'll find her secretly singing along to one of my cd's, say the kaisers, but they're still crap tho

25. DarrenOHooligan

Apr 19, 2004
    Fanita Rancho Elite
    Case, me and my women couldn't be more complete opposites. I love hip hop, punk, hardcore, rockabilly, western swing... she loves lena horne, sinatra, perry como, doris day...etc. And when we're driving there are some def issues. No hiphop when she's in the car (unless the kid wants to hear ridin'... you ever hear a 2yr old singing ridin dirty??? classic) she can't stand punk, but she likes the rockabilly and western swing so we compromise. I hate what she listens to, she hates what I listen to. It bothers me at times, cause she would never check out a punk show with me, but it gives me time with the boys. Ya know, We figure it out.... I thought i was the only one in that boat.