NSR-Internazionale

Discussion in 'Inter Milan' started by Catfish, Jun 13, 2005.

1. brutalx

brutalx New Member

Jul 19, 2013
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    I have another brother who IS a juventus fan... When it comes to football, we don't get along well but it's mostly just passive aggressive jousting at each others teams lol.

2. Samora

Samora Moderator
    Staff Member

Inter Milan
    United States
    Mar 27, 2008
    San Diego!
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

lol...too bad we couldnt see any practice games with him

3. SteelShot

SteelShot Member

Jun 8, 2009
    United States
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Nash is my favorite basketball player! I totally wanted to go see him practice that day but had previous commitments. Would have been sick to get a pic with him an Milito. Too bad he is a Tottenham fan!

4. Samora

Samora Moderator
    Staff Member

Inter Milan
    United States
    Mar 27, 2008
    San Diego!
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    More of a Tim Duncan fan myself though i always thought of nash as being a nice funny guy especially when he said:
    http://sports.yahoo.com/soccer/blog...-Robben-agrees-with-Steve-Nash?urn=sow,242710

SteelShot said:

Not to make it seem like a don't care but people come and go. if the team is doing good people will come and talk about it if the team is doing bad people will leave because they get tired of talking about how bad we are. True fans stick through it like marriage(though in cali that isn't a very good long term thing:p)

5. SteelShot

SteelShot Member

Jun 8, 2009
    United States
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Haha! It's just sad, then again I was gone for like 3 years, thought not cuz the team sucked. I guess it will just be me and you riding through this season here. So pissed I'm missing the first serie a game cuz I'm on vacation. Btw, u getting any of the next gen systems. Thinking of doing PS4 along with FIFA 14.

I didn't know Nash said that, hilarious! I love both him and Mou, such characters!

6. Samora

Samora Moderator
    Staff Member

Inter Milan
    United States
    Mar 27, 2008
    San Diego!
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    oh i just came back from a short vacation in baja california, where are you spending your vacation?
    yo those toys are expensive...i use to get all the new games for the ps3 then i decided it was too much of a burden on my wallet so i went retro and got games i never played or finished for the N64/GC/PS2/GBA. Next ill move on to wii, DS and ps3 so i guess ill get the ps4 in about a decade :)

7. SteelShot

SteelShot Member

Jun 8, 2009
    United States
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Booooo, get the PS4. But you're right it's expensive but fun when ya play with friends.

Baka Cali eh? Must have been nice and relaxing. That's what one wants in a vacation. I'm going to Ocean City MD for a week with the family. Wanna check out this place called Seacrets.

8. falvo

falvo Member+

Mar 27, 2005
    San Jose & Florence
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Wishing all Inter fans a Merry Christmas!

[​IMG]

Samora and MetroChile repped this.