NSR-Internazionale

Discussion in 'Inter Milan' started by Catfish, Jun 13, 2005.

1. marakana11

marakana11 Member

Jun 20, 2007
    Cali
    Club:
    FK Crvena Zvezda Beograd
    Nat'l Team:
    Serbia
    From Croatia eh? Didn't know that bibo! What city?

Ja sam dosao u Kalifornija sa deset godina. Sad sam 21.

2. bibonzo

bibonzo New Member

Jul 16, 2009
    Croatia
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    Yea, Zagreb. I thought at first you still live there I immediately new because of your name and supported team where you are from.:D

I miss the old league, wish they could do some league again like they did with basketball. This days stadiums here in Cro are 90% empty and football quality is quite low.

Would be nice to have old derbies again. I often think if the countries stayed together we would have the strongest national team in the world with all the talents that are produced on balkan.

You planning on going back any time soon or you will stay there in California?

3. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Bibo, what club do you support from Croatia? Furthermore, what are your thoughts on Dinamo Zagreb's Pedro Morales? :)

4. bibonzo

bibonzo New Member

Jul 16, 2009
    Croatia
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    Dinamo Zagreb:D, hes a great player for us, hes free kicks are phenomenal I would even dare to say that not many players in Europe have that quality. Very good play making abilities but hes a bit inconsistent. Lots of potential if he starts playing more consistently he will be sold for a lot of money to a bigger club. Personally I would like him to stay for some time.:D

Definitely 1 our top players.

5. marakana11

marakana11 Member

Jun 20, 2007
    Cali
    Club:
    FK Crvena Zvezda Beograd
    Nat'l Team:
    Serbia
    I pretty much agree with everything you just said. Even as good as Croatia was in 1998, I can't help but think we would have won a lot more had we stayed together in the 1990's. That generation could have been a major contender at every tournament.

As for the league.. it is the same in Serbia. You and I both know that. The football quality has gone down and you just have people trying to profit somehow from transfers. Red Star almost went bankrupt last season, yet know they lead the league! As nice as it is, the last sentence tells you about the status of the league. Some of the more intelligent supporters that I talk to on different forums have accepted that our league is a "development league" where we give youth exposure so they can go onto bigger things when they reach 20, 21, 22 years of age. And that is only with some... others go when they are younger. Yeah man.. I miss the derbies.. Even with all the violence it would probably cause initally it would be great for the football. And I feel like if they do what they did with basketball, why not for the football?

As for me, yeah I am going back for the first time in a long time this upcoming summer after I finish with my studies at Berkeley. Going to go to Belgrade, then go visit my uncle in Ljubljana. My mom who was born in Belgrade was raised in Karlovac. I was thinking about going there and see where she grew up.

Cheers Bibo!

6. bibonzo

bibonzo New Member

Jul 16, 2009
    Croatia
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    Always nice see your roots especially after so many years, you will enjoy Beograd they have the best nightlife, I was planning to visit it last year with few friends but it fall down maybe this year we will go.

Cheers Mara!

7. RedLFCFan

RedLFCFan New Member

Feb 1, 2008
    SF Bay
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    How did get into Inter Milan? List your football background.
    Long long time ago... The german trio, Brehme, Klinsmann, Matthaus. And somehow I just couldn't stand AC Milan.

What made you a Nerazzur supporter instead of another Serie A club?
    I think for me it was love at first sight.

Tell us where you are from?
    Albania, now living in San Francisco.

How many Inter matches do you see a year?
    All of them!

Have you been to the San Siro?
    No, but when Inter came to the US I went to see all three matches, Stanford, Pasadena and Boston.

How many Internazionale kits do you own? Which ones?
    5. Can't recall the years but my favorite is the centenary anniversary one.

And any other things cool Inter Milan related things that you can think of???
    A few scarves, a flag and a lifetime of memories!

8. Samora

Samora Moderator
    Staff Member

Inter Milan
    United States
    Mar 27, 2008
    San Diego!
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    welcome red :)
    wow our suppoters are really diverse, we got people from the US, croatia, columbia, chile, argentina, mexico, serbia, italy
    i guess the club name not only fits in the squad but also the supporters XD
    Internazionale!!!:p

9. marakana11

marakana11 Member

Jun 20, 2007
    Cali
    Club:
    FK Crvena Zvezda Beograd
    Nat'l Team:
    Serbia
    Samo sam hteo da te pitam... volis Azru?

Dosta pocinje da mi se dopada. Znam da je legenda, i melodija mi se pre dopadala, ali kad sam dosao ovde sa devet godina nisam dobro znao Srpsko-Hrvatski na nivou da dobro razumem liriku.

Imas li neki savet za muziku iz Hrvatske, Srbije??

Hvala bibo!

10. Samora

Samora Moderator
    Staff Member

Inter Milan
    United States
    Mar 27, 2008
    San Diego!
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    what did u say about my face? how dare u!!!!!:Djk

11. bibonzo

bibonzo New Member

Jul 16, 2009
    Croatia
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia

Imaju dobrih stvari ali nisam ti ja bas u tom tipu muzike da ti iskreno kazem. Sluso sam vise manje sve pa cu ti navesti najbolje od tud kaj su se meni svidjeli. Kaj se tice izvodaca preoporucio bih ti Riblju Corbu, Balasevica(pod obavezno), Plavi orkestar, Zabranjeno pusenje, Bijelo dugme, Oliver Dragojevic, Gibonni, Parni Valjak, Bajaga, Kemal Monteno, Miso Kovac, Zdravko Colic, Daleka obala.

To je vise manje najbolja muzika s ovih prostora ima stvarno super pjesama od ovih izvodaca.

Mogu ti i za narodnjake neke preporucit ali neznam oce ti se to svidjet posto si Azru naveo kao nes kaj ti se jako dopada, to su pretezno izvodaci is Srbije i Bosne kao Halid Beslic, Aca Lukas..... ima stvarno ljepih stvari.

Nema puno bendova kao Azra i njima su ti nekako najslicniji Riblja corba i Zabranjeno pusenje.

Ak te zanima jos kaj slobodno pitaj siguran sam da si vec cuo za vecinu ovih, nazalost danas nema vise tako kvalitenih pjevaca kao sto je nekad bilo.

Pozdrav.

12. Beneamata

Beneamata New Member

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I am Interista since 1970 - when we moved to Milano. Forty years later I am still Interista and will remain so until the day I cannot watch Nerazzurri games from the ground. Hopefully there will be big screen television in heaven (or maybe the other place.)

I started playing soccer also that year. Three years on my high school team as defender and then keeper. Then four years in college as a defender. Played some amateur club soccer after graduating. Coached and refereed soccer a bit as well. Still enjoy kicking the ball around when I get a chance.

Several things - first, all the really cool :cool: guys and gals in school supported Inter instead of Milan :rolleyes: or Giuve :mad:! Second, going to my first game at San Siro was incredible - it was a Derby della Madonnina that Milan unfortunately won - but the spectacle and brotherhood of Inter fans struck me deeply. Third - the uniforms were and still are - the finest in all of football. Fourth - Giacinto Facchetti, Sandro Mazzola, Roberto Boninsegna and the rest of the team that won the 1970 scudetto - legendary players all!

I am from all over - born in Bolivia, naturalized citizen of the United States - my father is Bolivian and mother Brazilian. Lived in several foreign countries besides Italy but have always returned to the States.

As many as possible, though not in person as I did in the past. So I guess via television or the internet - about 30, if not more a year. I am getting close to having watched about a thousand Inter games in person or via TV/Internet.

Yes! Anyone who can manage it - you must see a Derby - either the Madonnina or the Derby d'Italia against hated Giuve.

Six - an ancient but loved Facchetti one from 1971, another one from 1980, another one from 1989 and then three from more recent times - with Ronaldo, Zanetti and Ibrahimovic names on the back (the Ibra one with the Cross of Saint Ambrose on it - all the others are variations of the traditional and beautiful hom black and blue kit.) Favorite one is either the Facchetti or the Zanetti uniform - I love them (and those players) equally.

I have original photographs and newspaper stories of the Beneamata going back many years (some acquired from even older times before 1970. I have written many posts and stories about Inter from my days on the REC.SPORT.SOCCER newsgroup as "Riffster". Hello to any old RSSers!

Forza Beneamata!

13. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Welcome. :cool:

14. bibonzo

bibonzo New Member

Jul 16, 2009
    Croatia
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    Welcome Beneamata. Nice to see some old school fans here, looking forward to some input on the games.

15. Jorge Amnesia

Jorge Amnesia Member+

Dec 9, 2008
    Oh hey.:D

How did get into Inter Milan? List your football background.

Like other's have mentioned I became an Inter faithful through the prophet. The one, the only, O Fenomeno. I idolized Ronaldo when I was a kid, unhealthy idolatry now that I look back. So calculating the numbers, I have been a faithful supporter for thirteen years.

My other club is the Mexican team Monarcas Morelia.

What made you a Nerazzur supporter instead of another Serie A club?
    Read above. El Phenomeno. But my devotion to the black and blue grew even in Ronaldo's absence.

Born in Mexico. Have lived in California for many years.

As many as I can.

No. But I hope to soon.

97/98 Ronaldo

01/02 Zanetti

08/09 The best Inter Kit imo. The gold lining is classy.

And any other things cool Inter Milan related things that you can think of???

I have a few posters, a scarf. etc.

16. Tyrannius

Tyrannius New Member

May 3, 2009
    Texas
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    How did get you into Inter Milan? List your football background.

This is going to sound silly, but really, what got me into Inter Milan were the colors, black and blue. Best uniforms I've laid eyes on. Having said that, I made the decision to be an Interista based on the colors when I was 7 or 8, so don't be too harsh on me! Now I love Inter for other reasons besides the colors, but who can blame an 8 year old for loving Inter's color scheme? I'm still in love with it.

I think the first game I watched was because my cousin was watching a Derby d'Italia during the Lippi years (1996 or 1997ish) when everyone under the sun was a Juve fan. I don't think I remembered what was going on all I knew was that my cousin was going for Juve and I went for Inter just to spite him (and the aforementioned awesome colors). I think the game ended in a draw.

Texas, first generation Mexican American. My Mexican team is Cruz Azul if anyone cares.

40ish? I don't have GolTV so I don't watch Coppa Italia matches and I'm counting for the few season matches I don't catch for whatever reason. Every Champions League game without a doubt though.

One day. ;)

04/05 Zanetti
    07/08 Chivu
    Thinking of getting a Santon or a Samuel next, and yes, I love defenders. :D

17. marakana11

marakana11 Member

Jun 20, 2007
    Cali
    Club:
    FK Crvena Zvezda Beograd
    Nat'l Team:
    Serbia
    Hvala puno brate.

18. Eddie

Eddie Member+

Oct 19, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Ma Bjelo Dugme je po meni najbolji bend iz ex Yu. Nije da sam pratio mnogo al su se meni mnogo svideli BD.

Djurdjevdan je najbolja pesma u historiji ex Yu.

Sorry for the language.

19. KyleS8

KyleS8 Member

Jun 3, 2008
    Kanada
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    If you guys could keep your troll named 1989 on a leash it would be much appreciated.

20. marakana11

marakana11 Member

Jun 20, 2007
    Cali
    Club:
    FK Crvena Zvezda Beograd
    Nat'l Team:
    Serbia
    Apologies mate. He just started posting on here too...

21. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    What did homeboy do??

22. KyleS8

KyleS8 Member

Jun 3, 2008
    Kanada
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Ah ok, no worries.

He just randomly came into our quarter final draw thread, called us cheats and said that we are cowards and would rather kill ourselves like Hitler than give up.

23. SteelShot

SteelShot Member

Jun 8, 2009
    United States
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Yea I saw the posts 1989 made and they were completely uncalled for.

24. Inter4Life5

Inter4Life5 Member

Jul 16, 2008
    nyc
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    thats horrible, the refs messed the game up not bayern, whom i have a great respect for

25. Samora

Samora Moderator
    Staff Member

Inter Milan
    United States
    Mar 27, 2008
    San Diego!
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    wow thats some bad trolling