NSR-Getting to know each other/Milan and you

Discussion in 'AC Milan' started by Cassano, Jun 28, 2005.

1. Azzurri_Gunner

Azzurri_Gunner New Member

Dec 31, 2006
    Toledo, Ohio
    How did get into AC Milan? List your football background.
    Soccer was not a popular sport in my family although I played it. But I'm of Italian decent and my grandfather was a HUGE Milano. So I used to listen to stories growing up of the great Devils and the history of the rossonerri. I've always loved them from a young age and still to this day are my favorite team in the world. I'm currently 25 and have loved them for my lifetime, basically the entire Maldini career. There is no other athlete in any sport who I have more respect and admiration for then him... he IS Milan

Tell us where you are from.
    Born and Raised in Toledo, Oh. I've lived for 2 years in Michigan... I moved to the UP with my now wife. It's a lovely community up there with Finns or Dago's. So I fit right in, and even found some Serie A and Azzurri fans in my stay up there. Back home in Toledo now raising my 2 boys with my lovely wife

How many matches do you see a year?
    Well, with DTV and the sports packs I pretty much take in every match of their's that is broadcast on either Gol or FSC. I'd like to be able to watch milan weekly, but it's regular broadcast is on when the missus is controlling the TV.... If it's important and not on Tv, I'll watch online

Have you been to the San Siro?
    Nope, but I plan on retiring to Italy. Although the missus would like to be southern Italy. The San siro will happen sooner than later though.

How many Milan kits do you own? Which ones?
    My collection just double from 2 to 4. I currently have a Inzaghi away kit, and an older Rijkaard home kit. I have in the mail a new Maldini home, and a 1950's retro off of Eurosport. Found a shop in town recently that has the 3rd strip for this season with no names that I'd like to pick up too.

And any other things Milan related that you can think of???
    FORZA MILAN!!!!! The only thing that could break my heart is a match up between Milan and Arsenal for Europe. Currently playing Pro Evo 6 as Milan. Traded Gilardino for Forlan....great partnership up front... hehe....

2. Henry Yoghurt

Henry Yoghurt Member

Feb 18, 2007
    Perth, Australia
    I started supporting Milan when I discovered that one of my friends was an Inter fan. I don't know why it happened that way.

Born in China, moved to Perth, Australia, and been here for 13 years. A few soccer fans over here, mostly supporting Premier League teams. However, there are two Inter supporters, and three Juve supporters I know here. No Milan fans. Even my brother supports Inter!

I don't watch any matches unless it is on free-to-air (e.g. Champions League finals), I just get the results off the internet each weekend.

I've never been to any country except China, Singapore, and Australia, but my mum has a meeting coming up somewhere in northern Italy, so maybe...

I only have one kit. It has no name, because it was bought in China.

Funny how Milan have these one-club players (Baresi, Maldini, Costacurta) which the other clubs don't seem to have.

3. PazzoPazzini

PazzoPazzini New Member

Mar 27, 2007
    Miami Beach/Milano
    How did get into AC Milan? List your football background.

Hard for you all to believe but my grandfather (Silvio Bonetti) was actually the president and owner of Milan some forty years ago.. Still have family ties with Moratti's (owners of Inter) and a few others...

Tell us where you are from.

Born and raised in Milano.. Moved to Miami at 10 but I go back all the time

How many matches do you see a year?

Every single one.. Thank god for rai internazionale and GolTV

Have you been to the San Siro?

Practically lived there as a kid..

How many Milan kits do you own? Which ones?

Autographed Savicevic jersey

And any other things Milan related that you can think of???

Rossonero nel mio cuore forza milan