Now What Y'all Bashers Have To Say About This

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by reelmaad, Jan 28, 2006.

1. reelmaad

reelmaad New Member

Oct 22, 2004
    http://66.218.71.231/language/trans...f=20060128dasdaiftb_24&type=Tes&anchor=dasftb

2. Oscar

Oscar Member+

Nov 30, 2001
    Holland
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    I guess he already tired himself out for the coming months with this one training

3. gazzad_5

gazzad_5 Member

Jan 19, 2004
    i love it oscar.

but i think to be honest its the first time ronnies thought.....'shite, my place is as threat.'
    real madrid havnt looked so good in years, and to be honest no ronaldo has made us play this way. his laziness, the fact he couldnt keep the ball or play a pass meant that the team suffered.
    caro has now said that he will not play those back from injury ahead of players on form, so as the team is winning, ronaldo shouldnt be first choice. i think he now realises this and realises that he has to work to get into the team. this hasnt happened for a long while now, and i think thats why ronnie was getting stale
    another compliment to lopez caro! hopefully now the ronaldo of old wil come back!

4. Madrid_1902

Madrid_1902 Member+

Jul 6, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Now What Y'all Bashers Have To Say About This....... that until he shows it on the pitch he won't have proved any thing. If he does it on the pitch on a consistent basis I will happly own up and say he has turned a corner. However, until he does so it's really inconclusive.

5. macaluca

macaluca Member+

Nov 24, 2005
    Park bench
  6. sdotsom

sdotsom Member+

Manchester United
    Mar 27, 2005
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Since when did a good training session warrant cause for celebration???? God, I don't understand why the Ronaldo fans think he's above the rest of the squad. Everybody else, including Beckham who you hate so much, work hard in training day in and day out. Ronaldo puts one good one in and we're supposed to break out the good stuff???? Jeezus. As long as Zidane feels its necessary to put in good work in training, FATTY should be working his ass off as well. He may be better than a lot of the squad but he is not better than Zidane, and if he had 1/4 of ZZ's work ethic he'd be scoring 40 a year...

7. reelmaad

reelmaad New Member

Oct 22, 2004
    Frankly i don't see what y'all bitching about because everytime Ronaldo yawns or smiles in training one of you bashers start a thread criticising him....

8. reelmaad

reelmaad New Member

Oct 22, 2004
    Like i said in my previous post everytime Ronaldo yawns or smiles in training one of you bashers start a thread criticising him....this was just a reverse of that

9. sdotsom

sdotsom Member+

Manchester United
    Mar 27, 2005
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    ok for starters I think we train too easy overall. If I'm seeing pictures of dudes hugging each other, caressing Beckham's golden locks, I'm thinking practice aint tough enough. In regards to Ronaldo, it pisses me off that he doesn't play to the best of his abilities. We pay him millions of euros a year, and he thinks that he can give 70-80 percent because at one time he was the best striker in the world. I would say he is the best, but work ethic is part of the total package, and thats something Ronaldo seems to be lacking some of. In regards to his constant injury, niggling injuries keep occurring to players who are not fit. The fitter you are, the less likely you are going to keep carrying small knocks. I.e., if ronaldo lost some weight, his ankle ligaments would not be soo weak having to support all of him, instead he is large and takes longer and longer times to recover. I know he can play better and be fitter....but he refuses to do either.

10. Canterano#1

Canterano#1 New Member

Jul 25, 2005
    Skelleftea,Sweden
    WTF is this shit about calling Ronaldo FATTY all the time? As soon as he's not playing well or is injured the "fatty" words come popping up all the time. But when he's playing well and he's a consistent scorer noone seems to care about his weight!

And about Ronaldo being lazy and not running enough during the games thats just the way he plays. He's not running all the the time so he can make those super-runs once in a while. And when the "team Real Madrid" works as well as it does now(thanks to Caro) he will play a lot better and soon he'll be back to he's old form!

11. Oscar

Oscar Member+

Nov 30, 2001
    Holland
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Could you post links to those many threads bítching about when Ronaldo yawns or smiles in training, I would like to post in them.

12. sdotsom

sdotsom Member+

Manchester United
    Mar 27, 2005
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    I challenge anyone to tell me that he plays to his full potential anymore these days. I just hope Caro doesn't put him straight back into the lineup without him deserving it in training. We are looking very good right now, and I'd hate to see the chemistry screwed up.

13. Canterano#1

Canterano#1 New Member

Jul 25, 2005
    Skelleftea,Sweden
    Under Lopez Caro training has been stepped up and they are training very hard. Woodgate said this about him coming back from injury again:
    "In Spain you usually train less than in England, but now under Lopez Caro we are training like they do in England ... It's good to train like this."

Luxemburgo's training just wasn't hard enough and thats why we got so many injuries. Woodgate and Ronaldo will probably get smaller injuries sometimes anyway but probably with these hard training sessions they won't have as many as before.

14. macaluca

macaluca Member+

Nov 24, 2005
    Park bench
    You probably think I am one of these Ronnie bashers, after our 'chat' earlier in the week, but iI am not and neither are most madridistas. We like Ronnie, we appreciate what he is capable of. However the relationship he has with the Madrid fans is complicated.
    We like our players to work hard...Ronnie's style is not like this.
    We want our players to show pride in the shirt they are wearing...Ronnie gives the impression (not intentionally) that we should be grateful he is wearing it.
    We want our players to respect us...Ronnie does not go out of his way to do this.
    All of this means we will never love Ronnie the way we do Raul, Guti or Zidane. This is not racist as Elado was saying...we love R Carlos and are quickly starting to love Robinho.
    We also feel that his style does not always suit this team.

This does not mean however we are Ronnie bashers. We appreciate his talent, we appreciate his goals and we call him fatty without any real malice.
    We have our differences with him and not all of them are his fault BUT when he performs we will back him and if other teams fans abuse him, we will defend him. I guess what I'm saying is that there is a love/hate thing going on...we give him stick, he scores, we love him again. Don't take it so personally(I'm sure Ronnie doesn't)...its just the way it is.

15. sdotsom

sdotsom Member+

Manchester United
    Mar 27, 2005
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    In regards to your post Canterano 1 from above, I hope so man. Hard training always makes for fitter players and less injury. I hope that if we keep Caro\, our players will be overall more fitter because they will have to start his regimen in July. If we cut down on the money spending world tours and focus hard on preseason training rather being the football version of Barnum and Bailey Circus, featuring The Beautiful Beckham and the Amazing Zidane, our squad will be better off through the season when weaker teams start to feel the burn (especially if Caro insists on choosing a starting XI and using it all the time rather than squad rotation).

16. Air Fly

Air Fly New Member

Apr 30, 2005
    He's better than Zidane will ever be....Thats a fact.

I'll leave you with this before he suffered that injury Zidane was never spoken in the same sentence as Ronaldo...He was way better and will remain better till he retires.

I'll leave you with this again 9 goals in 12 games, now what you gotta say?

17. macaluca

macaluca Member+

Nov 24, 2005
    Park bench
    He isn't and it isn't

Zidane went into France 98 regarded as, along with Ronnie, one of the best players around.

Hat-trick vs Sevilla from midfield...Bye.

18. Air Fly

Air Fly New Member

Apr 30, 2005
    It really simple man, Ronaldo will retire as the greatest striker ever and Zidane is far from being the best in his position.

I know this for sure Ronaldo > Zidane.

19. macaluca

macaluca Member+

Nov 24, 2005
    Park bench
    Look, personally I think Zizou is the better player, but I'm not Ronnie bashing (see post No 14 in this thread)
    What is annoying me, and I suspect a lot of other madridistas, is that this forum seems to have been invaded by Ronnie fans (a lot of whom are not Real Madrid fans), slagging off all our players with the exception of Ronnie.
    Your posts are probably turning more people against him as we defend our other players. Just give us a break...we do appreciate him.

20. minorthreat

minorthreat Member

Jan 1, 2001
    NYC
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Okay, that's a bit much. Zidane is far from being the best in his position because history is filled with great #10s, not because of any great failing on his part.

And the idea of Ronaldo retiring as the greatest striker ever is silly. There are quite a few players who can make a decent claim for that title, three of whom (di Stefano, Puskas, Hugo Sanchez) have played for us.

And what's the point of engaging in a pissing contest over whether Zidane or Ronaldo is better when they both play for us and don't compete for the same spots on the field?

21. sdotsom

sdotsom Member+

Manchester United
    Mar 27, 2005
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    All I want to compare betweent the 2 are their work ethics. But then again, Ronaldo's is not comparable to Zidane's.

22. ELADO

ELADO New Member

Aug 9, 2005
    washington dc usa
    hey dude i love ronaldo he is my compatroit but please if you have really watch zidane you wont disrespect a genius like him!ronaldo is great yeah but dont put zidane down just to lift ronaldo up! and please enuff with this fanboy obssesion! like i told you before, stop acting as if you want to marry ronaldo because every thread you have started in big soccer is about ronaldo this ronaldo that and so on! ronaldo is 1/2 my countryman and i love him but i aint obssesed about him like i think you do! chillout!!!!!!!1

23. ELADO

ELADO New Member

Aug 9, 2005
    washington dc usa
    again i hate to do this but i will, in oder to cure you obssession with ronnie! i am being fair here today, i wont support ronnie blindly like you do but there are better stats like eto'o! eto'o had 18 goals in 18 games hows that! you see please get a girlfriend and forget about ronaldo. i dont want you to do to him what marc david chapman did to john lennon! i

24. sdotsom

sdotsom Member+

Manchester United
    Mar 27, 2005
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    this is a retarded argument. Zidane, a #10, cannot be measured by his goals. He sets up attacks, holds the possesion, things that are not measurable like goals. The idea that , as you say, zidane and ronaldo are not in the same sentence, is stupid. They are two of the greatest players ever to play the game. However, Zidane doesn't act like it...he works hard in training and runs the whole 90 minutes...Ronaldo just kind of ambles around on the pitch. THis is where somebody is going to insert the argument about our crappy midfield....FINE THEN, adapt to it! Don't just stand there, you aren't getting your 6 mill a year for your pretty face!!!

25. reelmaad

reelmaad New Member

Oct 22, 2004
    Can't we all just get along