Now I'm a pretty easy going guy

Discussion in 'Houston Supporters Clubs' started by boomersooner027, Aug 24, 2006.

1. DaVinciCustomHomes

DaVinciCustomHomes New Member

Aug 15, 2006
    Houston, TX
    okay ... now the good ol' boy Mark has woken up ... after hanging out with buddies from the past (mexican, south american, european, and african the past few days from "old school" times) I have come to the realization that I was wrong with some things I said ...

Burnsoccer ... I don't know how it is up there in dallas but *rey* is right dude ... damn, you need to actually go and hang out somewhere, anywhere where mixed culture people are and actually talk to them (get to the roots of this state again) ... your saying derogatory statements towards the mexican fans that support THE ORANGE ... well listen here man, they are not all mexican ... HOUSTON is the melting pot of this nation (I have lived in two states (one year in FLorida which was hell) and traveled to 20 states in this union ... you know what ... Houston is awesome cause when people realize that every aspect of our lives is due to all of the cultures intermixing you pretty much go "wow, we have it going on here" ... it is fun to be/live here and F*** you for calling our fans stuff like that ... those guys are doing what anybody in this forum would do if they were to move back to where their ancestors came from (they are cheering and showing the passion of their religion but only in the place they live now which is HOUSTON) ... hell man, I freaking wish I was standing with all of those crazy fools (in a good way guys) ... only problem is that I basically am not allowed to go over there (my dang girlfriend has me locked in where we sit with her family and friends) ... supposedly it is rude for me to leave the flock ... man ... do y'all know how bad I want to go over there and bring some Italian flavor to the mix (oh yeah burn we do have italians here as well ... what you got to say about Italians now) ... all I know is those guys have a lot of passion/love for this game and I am all for them doing what they do (of course in a respectable way without harming people or cussing up the storm .. but you know what ... if you respect them they will work with you) ... I don't know ... maybe Dallas just doesn't get it ... just be looking to a heck of a lot of pissed off ORANGEMEN in a week ... I may not be apart of their group but I know that I will be in their section during the upcoming game ... I don't have family to impress (*wink*) ... it's all out (the ol' mark is a coming out) ... GO DYNAMO

2. fordfjord

fordfjord Member

Mar 4, 2004
    Houston, Texas
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Ow, does my brain hurt after reading all of that! My two cents:

Props to the Inferno for making the trip, and I guess props are in order for catching merry hell from some of our more enthusiastic supporters, as well!

Wish I could be there on the 2nd, I'd gladly shoot the $hit with y'all again before the game.

3. HTownSoccerGuy

Mar 29, 2005
    Houston, TX
    Ok, im a little late on this thread but jeez. Cant yall see that these Dallas guys are just talking mess to get us going. We got to move pass this and continue to support our team. Listen, we dont have to prove anything to the dallas fans. PLEASE Yall, lets stop this all

4. The Gribbler

The Gribbler Member

Jul 14, 1999
    Cedar Hill, Texas
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    My post came off different than how I meant, so all I can say is check your PM's.