Now I'm a pretty easy going guy

Discussion in 'Houston Supporters Clubs' started by boomersooner027, Aug 24, 2006.

1. sircuauh

sircuauh New Member

May 3, 2006
    H-town

FYI, the flare was lit, by the inferno, and passed on to a dynamo fan...

and the police came out, just in case, normal...

2. so... what's the name of this soap opera???

too much drama for something that didn't really happen...

3. DaVinciCustomHomes

DaVinciCustomHomes New Member

Aug 15, 2006
    Houston, TX

nah ... how about ... "Time after time" ... how many times will this forum keep going ... just like some other forums in here ... lol

4. The Gribbler

The Gribbler Member

Jul 14, 1999
    Cedar Hill, Texas
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    His statement was to the Houston fans who have class (yeah I know, something you're not familiar with) to try and keep some of the idiot fans in line.

5. Bandido

Bandido Member

Apr 6, 2006
    Deperrosbravos N.L.
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Well,you too have a entire board to place your complaints.
    You can use the T&A board that you have,since your talking about "class".

6. Dre00

Dre00 Member

Oct 12, 2005
    H-town
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Amen. Seriously, can I come to BigSoccer just ONCE without having to see some dramatic thread that has to do with cussing, smoke bombs, smack talking opponents, etc.

7. The Prophet

The Prophet Member

Sep 9, 2003
    Big P, Texas
    Club:
    SS Lazio Roma
    I dont understand you bastages. First when I would cut down the Dallas fans yall call me stupid. Now you are mad because Im supporting them? you know what I dont give a shit what yall do to each other!!!!!! if yall want to get in the faces or fight what ever I dont care anymore do what ever yall want if yall want to cuss and spit, slap each other, what ever do it I dont care do you understand!!!!!!!!!!!! I just want to see soccer Im tired of all the bitching that goes on this board.

The is no reason for people to bother the fans from the team that just lost. They feel bad enought driving 300 miles to see there team get slaughter I dont think they feel happy for anyone to get in there faces and rubbet in one day you may run into the wrong fan and a big fight will brake out. Thats what I was trying to say but like I said before I dont care anymore.

8. DrLudicrous

DrLudicrous Member+

Jun 28, 2002
    Houston
    Ricker, what you've just posted is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

9. DaVinciCustomHomes

Aug 15, 2006
    Houston, TX
    Dang ... whew ... I need more cowbell ... I think we need more cowbell at the games ........ yeah ... we need joy instead of anger ........ lol ... doooooooooby dooooooooooooooby doo (Sinatra was the man ... in response to the neil diamond thread)

10. DaVinciCustomHomes

Aug 15, 2006
    Houston, TX

Is this happy guilmore or billy madison ?????

11. Bandido

Bandido Member

Apr 6, 2006
    Deperrosbravos N.L.
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Duh...
    That's the reason I come in here.
    And speaking of complaints,I have one against none TA and EB fans.

Are we diehard fans?
    Are we season ticket holders?
    Do we go to Dynamo games to back our team up ?

The Ball n' Chain and me show up with our Dynamo gear on ready for battle.
    We got our flag that we hung at the fence.game starts and we're standing up yelling,chanting,waving our small Dynamo flags and thumping our feet at every Royce Builders corner.
    Right infront of me,to my right.I can listen to this couple talking about work stuff.
    To my left,this guys has the gaul, to tell me to "tone it down"?
    This guy is wearing a white and red polo shirt....that punk !!!!:eek:

12. that's what you should have done long time ago hahaha...
    and i think everyone would appreciate even more if you stop posting on this forums... :D

13. Dre00

Dre00 Member

Oct 12, 2005
    H-town
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    1)Billy Madison

2)DrLudicrous is 2 for 2 in making Dre laugh out loud

3)Rickker, I think you're actually right. This board has gotten out of control with people caring too much about little things. I will now go wash my mouth out with soap ;)

14. The Prophet

The Prophet Member

Sep 9, 2003
    Big P, Texas
    Club:
    SS Lazio Roma

El Grenas why do you want to be so much like South American Barras? even using the Barra Brava name. Do you know any thing about Barras in South America? I bet you never been to a game in South America, you are just a Wannbe. go back play your little Barra wannbe game.

15. sircuauh

sircuauh New Member

May 3, 2006
    H-town

el Grenas es casi casi argentino

16. The Prophet

The Prophet Member

Sep 9, 2003
    Big P, Texas
    Club:
    SS Lazio Roma
    Que es casi casi argentino es or no es argentino. apuesto que ninguno es de Sur America.

17. hahahahaha....

i grew up being part of a barra you dumba$$...(and barras are also in Mexico not only in South America if you don't believe how violent a game can be in Mexico you should make a trip ovethere) since i was 14 yr. old i travel all around Mexico supporting my team... 12-14 hrs road trips... having to deal in other stadiums with their supporter groups, with police... fighting, sometimes winning sometimes losing... ohhhh by the way i have pictures of all this just in case you don't belive hahaha :cool:

well too much explanation for an 1d1ot like you...

18. The Gribbler

The Gribbler Member

Jul 14, 1999
    Cedar Hill, Texas
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    And you still don't understand...

He was directing his post TO Houston fans.

19. The Gribbler

The Gribbler Member

Jul 14, 1999
    Cedar Hill, Texas
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

There's the problem jackass. This is the US, not Mexico or South America. Learn to how behave. Blend in with other American fans. F'ing assimilate for christ's sake.

20. ninguno es de sudamerica?? y eso que tiene que ver?? estas pero que si REPENDEJ0!!!!!!!!!!!

en el batallon we have people from Argentina, actually members of La 12 (boca supporters group) from River Plate, we have people from Peru that were part of Los Comandos Sur (Alianza de Lima) we have people from Chile, Uruguay...

are these countries from South America???

again and again and again... you are a complete 1D1OT!!!!!!!

21. Bandido

Bandido Member

Apr 6, 2006
    Deperrosbravos N.L.
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    I guess not.but don't blame me,you guys hogged up all the wisdom...so Brushy Sandles says.

22. there's the problem dumba$$ this is FUTBOL not baseball...
    acting like b1tche$ all you FU FC supporters only cuz you had some dynamo fans cussing at ya'll... that's the way things go on in FUTBOL...

23. The Prophet

The Prophet Member

Sep 9, 2003
    Big P, Texas
    Club:
    SS Lazio Roma

You are dumb ass that is giving a bad name to dynamo cheering section!!! any decent person will not want to be associated with you!!!!!!

24. oh you just said i'm a bad person? :(

i'm going to start crying...

:p

25. Bandido

Bandido Member

Apr 6, 2006
    Deperrosbravos N.L.
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Yea,this wasn't a Bowling tournament.
    And I thought I heard your FU FC people try to start a "culero" chant once.but you can't get it right,can you?
    Well that comes from Mexico.....poop brain !!!!!:eek: