November friendies and AO Boston Winter Ball

Discussion in 'Hartford, CT' started by wolfp10, Nov 13, 2009.

1. wolfp10

wolfp10 Member

Sep 25, 2005
    Good afternoon everyone.

In the upcoming week, the US will play two friendlies...

US v. Slovakia, November 14, 2009 at 10 am local time. Fortunately for us, the game will be on Fox Soccer Channel, and The Half Door located at 270 Sisson Ave in Hartford (corner of Sisson and Farmington Ave, just south of the UConn School of Law) will be open for brunch. Come on down and have brunch while watching the US tune up for South Africa. Facebook invitation is here

US v. Denmark, November 18, 2009 at 230 pm. At this time no television is listed for this game. I will keep everyone informed if it is put on tv.

AO Boston Winter Ball. Our friends in AO Boston are having a Winter Ball to benefit the America Scores Charity. The event will be held Friday, December 4. More information can be found here. My wife and I will be going to the Ball, we are hoping it will be a fun time.

I look forward to seeing everyone in the near future.

2. wolfp10

wolfp10 Member

Sep 25, 2005
    The US v. Denmark Friendly will be aired at 2:30 pm first on ESPN Classic, then to ESPN2 once the Greece-Ukraine qualifier is over.

Come on down to Vaughan's and join AO Hartford in watching the US play as it prepares for the World Cup. The game will be during happy hour, with $3 draft pints and discounted appetizers. Facebook invite is here.