Noticias Sobre El Equipo [R] V

Discussion in 'Chivas' started by DGreat, Nov 10, 2013.

1. DGreat

DGreat Moderator
    Staff Member

CD Guadalajara
    Mexico
    Oct 5, 2007
    El Ombligo
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    It is time for a new beginning, let us hope the owners realize we can't continue to solely rely on our youth and find the balance needed to have a contender. I hope they are able to bring Gullit and/or Montes. Keep Pato as a CB I believe he excels much better there. Bring in another CB to phase out Reynoso. Here is to a much better season.

[​IMG]

Emigomez, sleepyvato50, Talisman and 9 others repped this.
  2. chivamex10

chivamex10 Member+

Mar 1, 2010
    your mom's house
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Amen

3. icybauer

icybauer Member+

Aug 8, 2011
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    I dont see Gullit leaving Leon and signing with Chivas

4. DGreat

DGreat Moderator
    Staff Member

CD Guadalajara
    Mexico
    Oct 5, 2007
    El Ombligo
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    money talks baby

5. futgod

futgod Member+

Nov 28, 2006
    NorCal
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    If we don't bring in at least 1CB a LB 1 DM 1 AM I'll be pissed.

Rebaño_Sagrado repped this.
  6. 1stYearCoach

1stYearCoach Member+

Nov 30, 2006
    Bay Area, CA
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    This season hurt.

7. Rojiblanco16

Rojiblanco16 Member

Jul 25, 2013
    Agreed. Pato plays pretty good at CB you can tell even when he plays DM that he has the style of a natural CB. Perales has messed up, but he grew from it and I've been surprised with how his game has improved. As much as I hate to say it because of what he's done for the team, Reynoso needs to consider retirement. We need not only a defender to replace him, but a leader. Someone that can keep constant communication in our backline. It's been no secret that all of our coaches have had problems finding someone to play on the left wing, and when it looked like we finally had someone they traded him to Pachuca.

Here's to new beginnings. Keep your patience gentlemen, it is rumor season now. Don't believe everything you read until there's actually confirmation.

8. Rojiblanco16

Rojiblanco16 Member

Jul 25, 2013
    God damn it. Vergara sends all of our rejects/players that are not good enough for chivas to Queretaro, and guess what? Queretaro qualified in 7th place. Fack you Vergara!!

El Jalisciense and Manolo Rodriguez repped this.
  9. 1stYearCoach

1stYearCoach Member+

Nov 30, 2006
    Bay Area, CA
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Pretty miserable stuff going on here. Vergara and his bimbo meddle too much and don't have the right people in place to make futbol decisions. We're looking at el decenso with these clowns in charge.

zenden repped this.
  10. Hecho en Chivas

Hecho en Chivas Member+

Apr 22, 2004
    Chulajuana
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    i keep hearing rumors about RML leaving when he's the one with most merits to stay. i hope our directiva is not stupid enough to get rid of him, but their stupidity never ceases to amaze me

these people need to GTFO:

Reynoso - his time has passed

Michel - i like the guy, but this past season his head seems to be somewhere else. time for Rodriguez to take the starting spot

Sabah - waste of colossal money. no need for him anymore with RML & Aldo there, and possibly Bravo coming back. then there's Cubo.

Pato - honestly do not see what coaches have seen in this guy. he hit his peak when we last won a championship in 2006 and after just started going downhill

Ponce - showed very little improvement but has been very inconsistent defensively

Chapo - one trick pony

zenden repped this.
  11. Rojiblanco16

Rojiblanco16 Member

Jul 25, 2013
    The Marquez rumor is for sure not real. I mean come on did you read the details, Marquez AND Chaton for freakin chispa Velarde. It would've been one of the stupidest transfers of the century.

I like Chapo defensively. He marks well and fights every ball. His crosses are pretty good too. The only thing is that he doesn't take on defenders 1 on 1 up front which is why I don't like him being up top for the full game. As a right back that will go up occasionally I think he'll do really well.

12. icybauer

icybauer Member+

Aug 8, 2011
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    I hope so. would fap if Chivas sign Gullit

13. chiva_guero

chiva_guero BigSoccer Supporter

Jun 4, 2007
    Mexico NSR
  14. Rojiblanco16

Rojiblanco16 Member

Jul 25, 2013
    Marco Fabian, Miguel Sabah, Luis Michel, Héctor Reynoso, Miguel Ponce, Néstor Vidrio. TRANSFERIBLES Oficialmente

Marquez Lugo, Aldo de Nigris, Fierro y Chaton: INTOCABLES.

La ultima parte segun Record.

15. El Jalisciense

El Jalisciense Member+

Feb 7, 2009
    Dalton, Georgia
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Fabian should only leave to a European team. I don't want to see him tearing it up on another Mexican team.

16. Rojiblanco16

Rojiblanco16 Member

Jul 25, 2013
    Agreed. But I'm on the fence with it. I mean a player who didn't do sh*t for us other than celebrating our defeats, does he really deserve to play in Europe? What message will that send out? "If your team doesn't want to sell you to Europe just piss them off, and force them to sell you by not doing anything."

Sanchito repped this.
  17. Sanchito

Sanchito Member+

Jul 15, 2005
    an island in my mind
    I don't think European clubs are stupid enough to take him...they value discipline above all else.

Various Styles repped this.
  18. Blu.

Blu. Member+

Apr 16, 2012
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Sell fabian to the highest bidder, if it is a team in liga de ascenso I coudn't give a shit.

Ronrris repped this.
  19. Blu.

Blu. Member+

Apr 16, 2012
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    good list, i woulda added chapo and pato to the transfer list.

Hecho en Chivas repped this.
  20. Hecho en Chivas

Hecho en Chivas Member+

Apr 22, 2004
    Chulajuana
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    this

how the hell does Pato manage to stay with us? does he know some of Vergara's dirty secrets or something?

either way, nice to see we are getting rid of old baggage

i'm sure we can make good money off Michel, Reynoso, and Fabian

21. Nightmare310

Nightmare310 Member+

Dec 6, 2007
    The Streets
    Subs. The best thing we can do if we don't sell Fabian to a European team is trade for a player. I would do Fabian for Gullit straight up.

22. Phantomengineer89

Oct 6, 2012
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Looks like Toño's red card was annulled. If we don't buy a GK, he'll be able to play the first game of the season.

23. Rojiblanco16

Rojiblanco16 Member

Jul 25, 2013
    Looks we'll all be fapping after all. Vergara wants Peña and is said to be willing to spend around 3 million dollars for him. If the cash isn't enough, Leon is interested in Fabian and Michel. Not only that, but Vergara has a really good relationship with Pachuca's owner, who is also the owner of Leon. I can definitely see this deal cumming.

icybauer repped this.
  24. Rojiblanco16

Rojiblanco16 Member

Jul 25, 2013
    This action made one thing clear: Toño will be our starting keeper next season and Michel will be sold. I want Toño to be our starter. We don't need keepers from other teams when our academy has produced great goalkeepers in the past and even recent times.

Ronrris repped this.
  25. icybauer

icybauer Member+

Aug 8, 2011
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara

Sauce?

My right hand is standing by

soydechivas1906 repped this.