Noticias de Colombianos en el exterior (r)

Discussion in 'Colombia' started by Ilovecolombia redded, Aug 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    Milton llego al cali como goleador del Pereira
    puede que sea de registro del cali, pero salio a relucir primero con el Pereira y despues fue el cali que lo reclamo.

como Edixon- que se hizo grande en el Quindio y lo vendieron al nacional para comercializarlo.

2. BigSoccer Bot

BigSoccer Bot I am not real.

Feb 25, 2005
    [News] Goleadores colombianos destacan en jornada del fútbol venezolano

La jornada, pródiga para los cafeteros, comenzó el sábado donde Wilson Carpintero e Iván La Champeta Velásquez anotaron un tanto cada uno para el Caracas, pese a que perdieron 2-3 ante el Mineros.

Link To Original Article

3. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    how old is milto... cause in my fifa wc game says he is in his 20s... and there is an article that says he is 35... but im not sure if they are talkin about milto or someone else

4. Pibe#10

Pibe#10 Member

May 1, 2003
    ArmeniA
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I think he should be around 26/27?

5. BigSoccer Bot

BigSoccer Bot I am not real.

Feb 25, 2005
    [News] Goleadores colombianos destacan en séptima jornada, en Venezuela

El más destacado fue el delantero colombiano Wilson Carpintero, que anotó el primer gol que encarriló la victoria de su equipo, Caracas FC, ante el hasta ayer líder, Portuguesa FC, por 2-0.

Link To Original Article

6. Siempreconlamecha

Apr 4, 2005
    Zapata jugo todo el partido y desecho a Luca Toni, el sera el pilar de nuestra seleccion en defensa.

PS. Olvidense de Abelito que no lo tienen ni en la banca, pero seguramente estara en la seleccion si mantienen a Rueda/Lara:(
    El otro que lo sigue en camino es Guarin...

7. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    today Jose Moreno and Otalvaro's Dynamo Kyiv play real madrid... I think Moreno will start... imagine if this guy scores... :) I hate real for what they did to Congo :(

any way should be good game even tho Kyiv sucks they lost 4-1 at home against the weakest team in their group... Lyon and Real will kill them but if moreno can just score 1 on lyon or real then teams will look at him. Id like this guy to go to a good team in Arg or France or something like that.. dont really think he is italy or spain material.

8. Siempreconlamecha

Apr 4, 2005
    I don't think they're even on the bench:(

9. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    both played very well last time and Moreno was rated a 7. Otalvaro only played about 25 mins so i dont no how well he did.

I am happy for both these players but there team is awful. I hope Perea gets loaned or gets a few mins in Champs League because his 5-8 mins a game isnt good.

10. AtNacional

AtNacional Member

Apr 8, 2002
    Washington DC
    el independiente de argentina esta interesado en sebastian hernandez de millonarios

11. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    yea thats what futbolred says... be cool if its true but 3 colombians in that team haha and like 3/4 in Colon

Colombian players are getting more popular it seems, hopefully we can get more in spain and italy

12. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    neither colombians were even on the bench for dynamo kyiv very sad :(

13. Pibe#10

Pibe#10 Member

May 1, 2003
    ArmeniA
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    the game is over? who won?

edit: ouch, never mind, que pela.

14. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Edixion perea wasnt even on the bench against PSV.... he really needs to leave that team because his coach does not want him. He should try to get loaned out to a smaller team in france

15. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Abel Aguilar needs to leave Udinese or asked to be loaned out because he is not even close to the coachs plans to be on the team.... sadly the same can be said with Guarin. Aguilars case is worse because he has been in italy for 1 year already. I dont expect him to be a starter yet but at least be a on the bench he is on the reserves :( hopefully

Aguilar and Juan Carlos Toja are two big dissapointments in my book. Both have so much skill but yet cant break it because choose to go to two big teams and their coachs dont even look at them. The case of Toja I dont even understadn because he only played like 3 games, 1 he score, 2nd he had an assist and 3rd he got red carded.. never saw the kid again.

At least Edixion had 25 mins of play yesterday but that guy is def out of form, he hasnt played more than 10 minutes in like a year. He has a total of 2 goals in france... Yepes has more than him :(

16. Pibe#10

Pibe#10 Member

May 1, 2003
    ArmeniA
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    you can compare Yepes' time in France with Edixon, Yepes has been in France for like 5/6 years now, like I said before, if they can't break into the first team, its no one's fault but their own.....(sometimes the coaches doesn't like them, but that's not an excuse because if they fell out of favor with the coach, its because that coach dosen't consider them to be ready to play.) About Toja, I don't know what hes deal is, but I think he was a future investment (For River) and he'll get playing time in 1/2 years, again that depends on him and him alone.

17. Siempreconlamecha

Apr 4, 2005
    Aguilar isn't a good player and that's why he doesn't even make the bench. It's not his coach's fault... loan him to Huila or Cartagena for him to get playing time...he wouldn't even be a starter at america. Seriously, how can a guy like this even be considered for our copa america squad, I'd rather see Bolaño back...

18. Siempreconlamecha

Apr 4, 2005
    Pibe, river don't want Toja...they can't wait to get rid of him

19. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    hey who was the #1 scorer during copa america for colombia.... wasnt it aguilar? who had the most goals in copa oro, who scored the winner against Mexico????

i think it was aguilar if im not mistaken.... hate on the guy all u want but when he puts on the yellow shit he isnt the same player. everyone hates on him and castrillon but in copa america and oro they were the 2 best players for colombia... maybe its just they only play well for Rueda but they def are great players when they play for us.

20. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    they r showing veracruz playin on univision and tessor moreno just scored a sick goal against toluca.... this guys is something else hopefully he keeps this form when when he gets called up.

21. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    In the case of Edixon, he needs to leave this team quickly, or at least the ask for some explains from the coach. if he was play 20-30 minutes per game it was cool cause he had time to provehimself but when he plays 5-6 minutes and some games doesn't even on the bench so his confidence ho down. he's young and very talented player. as an Atletico Naciona's fan I remember that kid as a goals machine, killer couple, Aristi and Edixon. he doesn't forget how to play he just needs the chances. in the case of Toja I don't understand. one of the most good players of the Colombian u-20 national team who won the south american championship, came to riveras a promise, but like edixon didn't get too much chances. and when he got few chances he was good, so I really don't understand. It's not like River r so successful right now. and the last, Abel Aguilar. very good player, very talented player, who can success in Italy. but again, didn't get his chance, opposite from Zapata who got his chances and doing well in Udinese. in the bottom line, Colombia get hurt the most becouse these players r the future of Colombia. if they won't play in the highest levels when they 20-23 years old, it'll will hurt them in their future as footballers.

22. martinmartin

martinmartin New Member

Oct 1, 2006
    millan y lecoq
    colombianos jugando en uruguay

Hamilton Ricard - danubio (uruguay)
    Daley Mena - danubio (uruguay)

23. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    thanks for the news on Ricard, is he playing lots of minutes with Danubio?

I had lost track of that player

24. martinmartin

martinmartin New Member

Oct 1, 2006
    millan y lecoq

hes playing a lot of minutes allthough they say hes not fisically fit, his technique is intact, he is a big boost to danubio.

25. jinks

jinks New Member

Mar 12, 2005
    London, England
    He was pretty poor. He had some so so moments at Middlesbrough.