Not-so-famous Japanese Players Abroad \ Japanese players in minor leagues

Discussion in 'Japanese Abroad' started by Gamba 2005 Pt 2 redded, Jan 1, 2006.

1. ROJIBLANCO_f89

ROJIBLANCO_f89 New Member

Jul 7, 2011
    Club:
    Real Sporting de Gijón
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Thanks! Yes, but for a seocnd division team, is quite big. More if u consider than the second biggest is 4M, just two players, and the rest got 250.000, 300.000, 500.000...
    He doesnt say too much. He just say: Hello, I just can speak a little of spanish...well...Visca Sabadell, visca Catalunya!! (Which is like long live Sabadell, long live Catalunya, but in catalan)
    Is a pitty for him not to have the posibility to return to Sabadell. He was one of the main causes why Sabadell got promoted, he is loved there and know the team...

2. sc-f

sc-f Member+

May 23, 2009
    Club:
    SC Freiburg
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Thanks. He seems to be really popular in Sabadell... Well, if Girona wants to get rid of him, it makes no sense to let him rot on the bench, so something will happen, I suppose...

3. Blue-San

Blue-San Member+

Jun 21, 2011
    Club:
    Kashima Antlers
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    The release clauses in Spain are there only for protection. In a way if someone is crazy enough to pay such money the team doesn't really mind losing them. (in majority cases at least)

So it is just a safety measure to ensure they dont lose a player without their approval. If someone will offer a decent price, they will sell him right away...

4. dantasu

dantasu Member

Portuguesa Santista
    Brazil
    Dec 8, 2009
    Santos
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    in Borsodi Liga
    Debrecen 5 - 2 Vasas. Honma's debut for Vasas... he had no goals

5. sc-f

sc-f Member+

May 23, 2009
    Club:
    SC Freiburg
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Honma is like switching clubs every season now isn't he? Hope he finds his form of the first season in Hungary. But more than that I hope he steps up to another league.

6. dantasu

dantasu Member

Portuguesa Santista
    Brazil
    Dec 8, 2009
    Santos
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    first season in Hungary? I think he plays there since 2005, 2006.. im not sure

7. sc-f

sc-f Member+

May 23, 2009
    Club:
    SC Freiburg
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kazuo_Honma

Uh oh... you're right. I had the image of him of scoring nearly each game 2, 3 years ago.

8. SamuraiBlue2002

SamuraiBlue2002 Member+

Dec 20, 2008
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    So Roji,

Is Ibusuki trying to leave Girona? Or has he decided to fight for a spot?

Surely some team will be willing to give him a chance.

9. ROJIBLANCO_f89

Jul 7, 2011
    Club:
    Real Sporting de Gijón
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    I dont know 100%, but I am almost sure he will like to stay. He had been in Catalunya since he arrived to Spain, he loves the city, and I heard him saying on the radio once that he was happy in Girona even in the bench. He has a strong personality, and if he has the chance he will fight for a sport. BTW, very sad news for Javi Acuña, a paraguayan striker loaned from Real Madrid Castilla just get injured for about 6 months, but these increase tha chances of Hiroshi.

10. SamuraiBlue2002

SamuraiBlue2002 Member+

Dec 20, 2008
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Ok,

I like his attitude, but it seems like he's in a similar situation to Morimoto.

I think he feels that he has an obligation to the club since they brought him there, but I can't help but feel that he is wasting his time.

Hopefully he gets playing time this season.

11. Flaight

Flaight Member

Mar 11, 2005
    At this point I think what matters is he keeps playing and scoring even more in a season. Just get into that habit soon.

12. ROJIBLANCO_f89

Jul 7, 2011
    Club:
    Real Sporting de Gijón
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Last news are Girona doesnt want Hiroshi, and he is 100% out, the destination not known yet, and it wont be a loan again. Girona's technical director, Xavi Julia, is looking for a replacement to Acuña, and when asked, he didnt even mention Hiroshi, as if he was not in the team anymore. He must ran away from there soon.

13. SamuraiBlue2002

SamuraiBlue2002 Member+

Dec 20, 2008
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Wow,

Do you know what his possible destinations are? Is he intent on staying in Spain? Or does he want to go back to Japan?

14. dantasu

dantasu Member

Portuguesa Santista
    Brazil
    Dec 8, 2009
    Santos
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Shozo Otsuka used to play in France, where did he go?

his video on PSG
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKXot8H8jtw"]‪Shozo Otsuka (?? ??) - PSG (february 2005)‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

15. ROJIBLANCO_f89

Jul 7, 2011
    Club:
    Real Sporting de Gijón
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    No idea. He is in a tough situation, cuz his contract expirex next summer, and he cant be loanded again. Girona are not in a hurry, cuz his salary is not high, and want to wait for a good offer, ans so are the teams who may want him, who will wait to pick him for free next year instead for paying the price Girona is asking for him, which I dont know but there are rumours that is not a low price. The only thing I am sure of is that his agent is horrendous.

16. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    Anyway if he doesn't get picked he can always come back in Japan and make his name known here, he's well known in the JFA. Probably starting in J2 or a weak J1 team. Avispa has engaged a big striker named Ramazzotti, I'd rather see Hiroshi there.

17. SamuraiBlue2002

SamuraiBlue2002 Member+

Dec 20, 2008
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Roji,

What are Ibusuki's chances at Sevilla B?

They're playing in the 3rd division so I believe that he can do well again next season.

Do Sevilla A need a striker?

18. ROJIBLANCO_f89

Jul 7, 2011
    Club:
    Real Sporting de Gijón
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    They are playing Segunda B, which I think is what u mean by Thirds Division. But they are a solid team, and they almost got promoted these season. I think he is going to play, cuz Sevilla event wanted him if for Second Division. Their best striker, Rodri, doesnt want to stay in Sevilla Atletico and he want a first time place, but I think he is going to be loaned to Elche, so better for Hiro.

Is a very good move I think. Sevilla's youth system is pretty good, and their youth team players usually have some changes with the A team. Marcelino, the new Sevilla coach, which I know very well from his time at Sporting de Gijón, like to work with young players, and he likes tall strikers like Hiroshi. Indeed, if Kanoute is staying, is because of him.

Anyway, is very soon to know, and I dont know so much about Sevilla Atletico. I'll search some forums and I'll try to know how Sevilla's fans feel about these move.

EDIT: Sevilla had pay 150.000 € + variables + friendly match against Girona.

19. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vo6q_xB2xu8&feature=player_embedded"]‪amazing GOAL Kimura catches Reis from distance : Rapids vs Revolution‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

20. uhdfkwncvbgtyhu89

Nov 27, 2010
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Totally unexpected :eek:

21. Flaight

Flaight Member

Mar 11, 2005
    lol don't know whether to laugh or cry.

22. ROJIBLANCO_f89

Jul 7, 2011
    Club:
    Real Sporting de Gijón
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
  23. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
  24. sc-f

sc-f Member+

May 23, 2009
    Club:
    SC Freiburg
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
  25. SamuraiBlue2002

SamuraiBlue2002 Member+

Dec 20, 2008
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    I think that Koki is back in Japan, there was an article a month ago that said he was training with Shimizu S-Pulse