Norway Tippeligaen 2014

Discussion in 'Scandinavia' started by vifvaf, Dec 9, 2013.

1. vifvaf

vifvaf Member

Nov 28, 2008
    Norway
    Club:
    Valerenga IF Oslo
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
  2. vifvaf

vifvaf Member

Nov 28, 2008
    Norway
    Club:
    Valerenga IF Oslo
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
    Maybe not a special player. But a special transfere case.
    http://www.tv2.no/sport/fotball/tippeligaen/herman-stengel-klar-for-vaalerenga-4172243.html

For those of you not familiar with the case . When Vålerenga signed Stabæk player Gunnarson in 2011 they also agreed on a option agreement for Herman Stengel. This was tought to be an illegal deal according to NFF. So NFF took the matter to court.
    To make a long story short , NFF lost the trail . Parts of the result is that Stabæk relegated to level and Vålerenga stood without a main sponsor in 2013.

Welcome to Vålerena Hermann

3. vifvaf

vifvaf Member

Nov 28, 2008
    Norway
    Club:
    Valerenga IF Oslo
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
  4. vifvaf

vifvaf Member

Nov 28, 2008
    Norway
    Club:
    Valerenga IF Oslo
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
  5. vifvaf

vifvaf Member

Nov 28, 2008
    Norway
    Club:
    Valerenga IF Oslo
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
    Lsk can report on a record sale on season card this winter.
    Lsk has had 40 years in the highest level in norwegian football and celebrate with a 40% off on season cards.
    http://www.rb.no/lsk-magasinet/article7048991.ece

Vålerenga was forced to do some measures after a catastrophic anniversary season in almost everything.
    So Vålerenga came with a recruit campaign . If you recruit 1 to buy a new season card you get 500.- discount on both cards. Recruit 2 and you get 1000.- discount on all 3 cards.
    And yesterday everyone could get a season card for 1000.- between 14:00 and 19:00 . They sold a little over 1200 cards yesterday
    http://www.vif-fotball.no/news/article/mcc91zd3x7mh15o19a1nr6ubw/title/superonsdagen-i-bilder

And the faithful player developer andrea Loberto leaves Vålerenga after 9 years and moves to Trondheim and Rosenborg.
    http://www.vif-fotball.no/news/article/1mo6h0evl2iau133eekhukm48s/title/loberto-til-rosenborg

6. vifvaf

vifvaf Member

Nov 28, 2008
    Norway
    Club:
    Valerenga IF Oslo
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
  7. vifvaf

vifvaf Member

Nov 28, 2008
    Norway
    Club:
    Valerenga IF Oslo
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
    Mario Balotelli repped this.
  8. vifvaf

vifvaf Member

Nov 28, 2008
    Norway
    Club:
    Valerenga IF Oslo
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
  9. IL Kicks

IL Kicks Member

Apr 23, 2013
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hiring Norling is a great move for Brann; will they have a chance to finish in the top three for 2014?

10. vifvaf

vifvaf Member

Nov 28, 2008
    Norway
    Club:
    Valerenga IF Oslo
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
    I really do not know how Brann`s squad will be in 2014. But it is not impossible .

11. vifvaf

vifvaf Member

Nov 28, 2008
    Norway
    Club:
    Valerenga IF Oslo
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
  12. vifvaf

vifvaf Member

Nov 28, 2008
    Norway
    Club:
    Valerenga IF Oslo
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
    #12 vifvaf, Jan 1, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2014
  13. vifvaf

vifvaf Member

Nov 28, 2008
    Norway
    Club:
    Valerenga IF Oslo
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
    #13 vifvaf, Jan 1, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2014
  14. fireman451

fireman451 Member+

Jun 26, 2002
    The Midwest
    Club:
    --other--
    Former USNT coach Bob Bradley is set to take over Stabæk.

15. vifvaf

vifvaf Member

Nov 28, 2008
    Norway
    Club:
    Valerenga IF Oslo
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
  16. vifvaf

vifvaf Member

Nov 28, 2008
    Norway
    Club:
    Valerenga IF Oslo
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
    Quite funny. A friend off mine made the Bob Bradley clip.
    Now NBC.com , ESPN.com ,MLSsoccer.com , Sports Illustrated and FOX wants to use the clip :p

17. vifvaf

vifvaf Member

Nov 28, 2008
    Norway
    Club:
    Valerenga IF Oslo
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
    Lots of positivity in and around Stabæk after Bradleys arrival.
    An Bradley may be the window many americans need to get a window in to european football. The local paper in Bærum ( Budstikka) writes about the posibility for Stabæk to get American players on loan for free . Budstikka also report about a big interest from players after Bradleys arrivial.

http://www.budstikka.no/sport/stabek-kan-lane-amerikanere-gratis-1.8236669

http://espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/1657289/bob-bradley-talks-norwegian-first-league-team?cc=5739

18. vifvaf

vifvaf Member

Nov 28, 2008
    Norway
    Club:
    Valerenga IF Oslo
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
  19. vifvaf

vifvaf Member

Nov 28, 2008
    Norway
    Club:
    Valerenga IF Oslo
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
  20. IL Kicks

IL Kicks Member

Apr 23, 2013
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I normally follow and attend HamKam matches in Hamar when I am in Norway, but I will definately make it a point to head down to Stabekk to watch Stabaek and Bradley this summer! He was a great coach for Chicago and the USA and I know he will be for Stabaek as well. I know that this club has had its challenges on and off the pitch the last few years, not all of them were the club's fault. My hope is that Bradley will attract some American talent to Stabaek, my fear is that the talent will come from MLS (and hopefully not Chicago). Great to see Stabaek up in the Tippeligaen igen!

21. @ringo

@ringo Member

Jan 6, 2014
    Club:
    Stabaek IF
    Tor Ove Skullerud replaces Solskjær as head coach in Molde. Relegation next?

22. vifvaf

vifvaf Member

Nov 28, 2008
    Norway
    Club:
    Valerenga IF Oslo
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
  23. @ringo

@ringo Member

Jan 6, 2014
    Club:
    Stabaek IF
    Well, Molde only managed one victory in the first 11 games of last season. There is latent weakness in the team, some key players might be leaving and with a sub par manager like Skullerud at the helm it is not unlikely that they'll struggle massively next season.

On the other hand, I suspect many will underestimate your team next season. I saw their training game against Spartak Moskow (or was it some other Moskow team?) before the start of the last season, and I was very impressed. And believe me, I'm not easily impressed when VIF is involved. So I firmly believe that the potential is there, and with Rekdal assembling an exciting young and homogenous squad they might surprise a lot of sceptics. Not top three perhaps, but well above mid level.

Also look out for AaFk and HFK.

24. vifvaf

vifvaf Member

Nov 28, 2008
    Norway
    Club:
    Valerenga IF Oslo
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
    Yes there is much that can happen during the winter. And do not forget Røkkes and Gjeltstens 125 mill NOK present when Solskjær went to EPL.

As to VIF i would not expect to much. I hope for a hard working team with progress from 2013 . And offcourse i hope for a rerun from Rekdals last time in Vålerenga.
    As a Vålerenga fan i don`t expect more then stability , hard work and more fun then the last 3-4 years.

I think rbk , Brann , Aafk ,Strømsgodtset and Viking will be in the top.

25. @ringo

@ringo Member

Jan 6, 2014
    Club:
    Stabaek IF
    Brann is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you are going to get.

But they certainly have traded up with regards to their coach. Norling is the most interesting signing thus far this winter. Even, and I say this as a Stabæk supporter, more so than Bradley. And having coached both AIK and MFF in Sweden, he should be up to the challenge of coaching a club like Brann with all it's special challenges, politics and a local press with the patience of a 3 year old with ADHD...