No organized viewing of L.A. v Metro

Discussion in 'New York Red Bulls' started by Empire Supporters Club, Aug 27, 2002.

1. Empire Supporters Club

Feb 7, 2000
    NYC
    Due to the three hour tape delay of Saturday's 10:00pm match of Metro away to L.A. (1:00am Sunday, ESPN...), there will be no organized viewing at Nathan Hale's. :rolleyes:

Anyone wishing to watch at Nathan Hale's should call Carl or Richie on their own and perhaps if enough people show interest, they will remain open.

2. beenasoccerfan

Jun 28, 2002
    Houston
    Just a quick question? Why is it on so late (tape delayed) on ESPN? Not meaning to be dumb here, but I have to catch the Metros on the Shoot-out Package or ESPN and didn't know why the tape delay thing is happening. Most folks here are Burn fans (YUCK!!!!) and they could care less about any other team.

3. Dan R

Dan R New Member

Jun 1, 1997
    Metro
    College Football and Sportscenter.

4. beenasoccerfan

Jun 28, 2002
    Houston
    That makes sense--I guess.

5. Speedball

Speedball Member

Feb 27, 1999
    Harrison Stadium
    Sounds like this game will be "joined in progress"

6. MetroFever

MetroFever Member+

Jun 3, 2001
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    1:00 a.m.? That sucks. :mad:

Isn't this the time they normally show those fishing programs? What other PRO sports are shown on tape delay? We've made so much progress in soccer that it's a shame that there are still some hurdles left to jump.

7. cossack

cossack Member

Loons
    United States
    Mar 5, 2001
    Minneapolis
    Club:
    Minnesota United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    1:00am

that's when i get started yo

8. metrosarenumberone

metrosarenumberone New Member

Jul 27, 2002
    Landing, NJ
    you guys can come to my house and we can have an allday party by watching all the other mls games.and during football season you can comeover too, i got the sunday ticket.