No FoxDeportes on Fox Sports Go App?

Discussion in 'TV, Satellite & Radio' started by InterFan76, May 11, 2016.

1. InterFan76

InterFan76 Member

Mar 20, 2012
    Hamburg,NJ
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Was trying to find the São Paulo Libertadores match that is live now on the app and it seems it doesn't have FoxDeportes programming anymore. Am I doing something wrong in the app?

2. Kryptonite

Kryptonite BS XXV

Apr 10, 1999
    Columbus
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It works for me. I hate to state the obvious, but uninstall/reinstall the app and see if that helps if you're still having issues.

3. matty311

matty311 Member

Jul 2, 2003
    Pittsburgh
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Had problems with foxsportsgo website for same reason a few weeks back. There is a box you can check under settings that says "show Fox Deportes programming". Most of the time checking that box works, but sometimes, like tonight, it did nothing.

For what its worth, you can stream the games off Fox Deportes on Directv.com.

daniloni repped this.
  4. InterFan76

InterFan76 Member

Mar 20, 2012
    Hamburg,NJ
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Yeah streaming off directv worked. The show deportes button did nothing for me too.

5. InterFan76

InterFan76 Member

Mar 20, 2012
    Hamburg,NJ
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Reinstalling did the trick. Thanks guys!

6. InterFan76

InterFan76 Member

Mar 20, 2012
    Hamburg,NJ
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Now when I log in to the fox app with my directv info it tells me deportes is not part of my subscription not available on the app. Weird cause I get the channel on my tv and the directv app.

7. HomietheClown

HomietheClown Member+

Dusselheim FC 1971
    Sep 4, 2010
    Club:
    --other--
    The only problem I am having with Fox Sports Go is on one of my laptops trying to use the Windows 10 app. It gives me some weird error when trying to log into my provider.

But the website looks stunning on the Edge browser so it is not that big of a problem. Just the app would be more convenient.