"No entiendo lo de Oswaldo, no entiendo lo de Oswaldo..."

Discussion in 'Mexico National Team' started by el mero mero, Jan 28, 2009.

1. el mero mero

el mero mero New Member

Mar 21, 2005
    Santa Úrsula
    Para los que no entienden sus pedejadas...aqui mero.

2. ...In my defense

Feb 11, 2006
    what the f*ck was Oswaldo thinking....

He roams around the six yard box like an idiot sometimes

3. Socrates_81

Socrates_81 Red Card

May 27, 2008
    Blank
    The man has great reflexes for his age, that shot he stopped saving a goal was great. The problem is his stupid mental errors. It never fails that he'll have atleast one per game. I was almost hoping a goal came out of his boneheadedness when he was roaming around the box like some rooky.

(ready for Ochoa since 2007)

4. Mexcellence

Mexcellence Member+

Oct 12, 2007
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Ochoa has been disappointing, I think he's getting the Giovanni hype problem.

Luis Michel should be given a chance, Ochoa our number 2 until he proves himself again.

5. SFsmash

SFsmash New Member

Jan 6, 2009
    Club:
    Pachuca CF
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    How many times is he going to do that? lol I remember him geting scored on, was in japan?

6. zenden

zenden Member+

Nov 12, 2006
    yo estoy en Europa
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    +1.

7. invisible_shadow

Jul 15, 2007
    Club:
    Pachuca CF
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Seriously,what IS he thinking?It seems like in every game that he starts,he always does some pedejada that can cost us a goal.

I agree with El Chavo,Ochoa has been disappointing and doesn't deserve the start yet.Michel is over due for a call up.He has been playing great and deserves his chance.

8. ...In my defense

Feb 11, 2006
    Ochoa is too busy giving press conferences and shooting Home Depot commercials.

9. SoDamnSmooth

SoDamnSmooth Red Card

Oct 17, 2007
    NJ
    Club:
    Bayer 04 Leverkusen
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Y Allstate.. "Defender es de valientes, perdonar es de (I can't remember)" lol

Too bad he can't make the saves he makes in commercials in real life anymore.

America's stupidity has ruined the boy.

10. Chiquitibum

Chiquitibum Member+

Apr 4, 2004
    Norte
    Club:
    Pumas UNAM
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    all the goals ochoa had scored on him were golazos

last night included, hit the post in.

The toluca game as well.

quit hatin, lol

11. ...In my defense

Feb 11, 2006
    His inability to think quick and come off his line at the right time, not to mention the fact that he doesn't know how to cut down space (achicar), are the reasons why he won't be going to Europe any time soon.

Michel and Corona are better, IMO.

12. Yo_soy_rayado5

Jun 16, 2006
    El Norte
    ive been wanting to see corona for the longest time man. doubt he will ever get the shot

13. SoDamnSmooth

SoDamnSmooth Red Card

Oct 17, 2007
    NJ
    Club:
    Bayer 04 Leverkusen
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Ochoa had a spark when he started but now he's just garbage lol I'm exaggerating a bit.. but not that much

14. Hecho en Chivas

Hecho en Chivas Member+

Apr 22, 2004
    Chulajuana
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Corona has been one of the most consistent goalies for the longest time, and he's been on the NT long enough. he deserves a chance

i know that for the US game, Oswaldo will be the one starting, but after that game Sven should call up Corona, Michel, and even Yosgart Gutierrez for some friendlies. these 3 guys have been playing great on goal with their respective teams, and should get a shot on the NT.

15. Panfilo

Panfilo Member+

May 9, 2003
    INLAND EMPIRE
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    No mames

Have you seen some of the goals he let in with Tecos.

No one pays attention to his blunders because he is in Tecos, but consistent he has not been.

LOL

No goalie would have stopped last nights goal, blame the laterales for one giving the ball away (Valenzuela) and two for being nowhere to be seen (Pinto)

16. la fresa

la fresa Member+

Oct 31, 2005
    texas
    Club:
    Serbian White Eagles
    i completely agree, panfilo.

corona has been shite for a long, long time. he lets in some of the softest goals in the league and i can easily think of five mexican keepers who i'd give a shot over him. hell, even doritos has been far more consistent for the past two or so years and has shown better performances than coronoa

i like how so many people say michel should be given the spot until ochoa proves himself, as if michel has ever proven anything on the national level. he hasn't done anything ochoa hasn't on the club level, either. doesn't really make sense to me.

i think michel is a great keeper, but he hasn't proved anything ochoa hasn't.

17. Chiquitibum

Chiquitibum Member+

Apr 4, 2004
    Norte
    Club:
    Pumas UNAM
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

i have, i agree.

18. metalmaster

metalmaster Member+

Jul 7, 2004
    In the wrong hood
    Club:
    Hakoah Maccabi Ramat Gan
    You could be the best goalkeeper in the world, but if you have s defense like we with the NT yesterday, you are doomed.

19. fireEagleCuauhtemoc

fireEagleCuauhtemoc www.twitter.com/alonsobueno1

Jul 23, 2007
    chicago
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    luis mitchel(i never thought i would say that), im tired of these idiots, oswaldo/ochoa

20. CheveLoco

CheveLoco Member

Apr 19, 2005
    San Diego, CA
    y

right now id rather see Oswaldo than Ochoa against the US. A team like the us likes to take advantage of open spaces with speed, and while Ochoa its class on the goal line, he suxks at achiques and coming out to anticate a play. Last night he shouldve been the first one to realize there was an open player and needed to be quick to come out instead of taking steps back.

21. Socrates_81

Socrates_81 Red Card

May 27, 2008
    Blank

Please no more Valenzuela, not even for friendlies. He cost us the game. Ochoa got a really good goal scored on him, Buffon wouldn't have stopped that goal.

22. NCCFBALL

NCCFBALL Member+

Apr 19, 2007
    ITALY
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    The reason people are saying that (and I agree) is that Ochoa has been given SOME shots and hasn't impressed. Michel hasn't been given a chance and many of us think he deserves it.

23. El Burro

El Burro Member

Jan 25, 2009
    San Pancho, Califas
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I was at the game last night. I believe the goal was as much Ochoa's fault as it was Valenzuela's. There is no way Ochoa could have stopped the shot; however, prior to the shot, Ochoa decided to play the ball to Valenzuela despite the fact that Valenzuela had a Swedish player close to him. Valenzuela was slow to react and tried to clear his opponent too casually. This then led to the steal and the pass that resulted in the goal. The Swedish striker was unmarked since none of the Mexican defenders anticipated their team would lose the ball so innocently. If no defenders were clear for a pass, Ochoa should have just cleared the ball instead of trying to force the pass.

24. squid

squid Member

Nov 16, 2007
    I think having Oswaldo as our #1 is just embarrassing.

Why is Oswaldo always trying not to laugh when the national anthem is being played. Have any of you guys ever noticed that. Es bien burlesco el guey.

25. Pirru

Pirru Member+

Sep 21, 2004
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Re: y

Cuando los achiques de Oswaldo contra los gringos han funcionado?

I'm not concern with the absences

with not having Vela, Guardado and possibly Rafa

my main concern is Oswaldo

he loses it against the US and Argentina.

Ochoa or Michel either one of them is better than Oswaldo.