Nike Vapor/Legend/Supremacy Thread - all related posts here

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by Skizz, Nov 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. impactsoccer30

impactsoccer30 New Member

Mar 20, 2007
    Knoxville, TN
    Re: Nike Vapor Thread Part 3 (All Vapor posts here)

Look on their website. but i think you should call someone at nike to talk to them first.

2. Highbury

Highbury Member

May 13, 2006
    Philadelphia
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  3. digby novascotia

Aug 27, 2006

does anyone know if there is a diffrence in the brazil talaria or vapors like color/gloss also i take a size 11 in the absolutes there about a thumbsize big could anyone tell me what size i would take in the around vapors

4. Joga3

Joga3 New Member

Feb 28, 2007
  5. S.Jenkins 26

S.Jenkins 26 New Member

Mar 4, 2006
    Brunei
    Re: Nike AZT90IV Supremacy Thread 2 - All Posts Here

cool i get it..but i was expecting more though!..do ou guys reckon lasers might have some gimmick with it? like try to match up to the absolutes? who knows! i'm just thinking aloud here:p

6. red & wite army

red & wite army I ain't no drama queen!

Jan 15, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--

Dd you not see thos pics of that were posted a few months ago? They were good pictures of the Laser and its gimmicky forefoot.

7. impactsoccer30

Mar 20, 2007
    Knoxville, TN

I think if the absolutes are maybe a half size too big, then a size 11 in vapors would be good. I wear a 10 in adidas pulses, but a 10.5 in vapors. Hope that helps.

8. S.Jenkins 26

S.Jenkins 26 New Member

Mar 4, 2006
    Brunei

yeah i did but..:confused: so this is it? i just feel blergh thinking about it..:eek:

9. salvikicks

salvikicks Member+

Mar 6, 2006
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

how durable are the vapors when i saw them at the store they looked real thin i just got some tiempo ronaldinho but i was thinking of exchanging them for the vapors because i got the wrong size and the store didnt have my size for the tiempo's and i ont even know when the white tiempo's are coming out people here who have the vapors how lang have they lasted or how long did they last

10. impactsoccer30

Mar 20, 2007
    Knoxville, TN

I love my vapors. I havnt had them that long, but everyone i know who has them hasnt had a falling apart problem. The new MVIII's are really comfy, and i havnt gotten any blisters from them. but i did from MVII's.

11. lolio

lolio New Member

Mar 9, 2007

I like vapors look, but the fact that they're plastic is a BIG no-no for me (especially since they're 200 € plastic, I like plastic to be cheap).
    I know i'm a couple years late, but would like to know if Nike still produce the kangaroo leather vapors. I discoverd their existence just a week ago (no kidding) and I am really tempted to try'em.

Being a long time copa user, I want to try something fresh and new to get along copas. Anybody got them? How do they compare to other k leather boots, especially the "classic" ones?

12. Skizz

Skizz Guest

Just to make a note - the supremacy and vapor threads have been merged and from this point forward (or at least until a subforum is needed) can we keep all Nike boot talk in the one thread please.

And now that this is over 400, the new thread can be found here :)