Nike Thread [9] - all info, questions, pictures HERE please!!

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by appleCORR7, Jun 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nikeMikey_13

nikeMikey_13 New Member

Apr 12, 2010
    Cape Town,SA
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    South Africa
  2. nikeMikey_13

nikeMikey_13 New Member

Apr 12, 2010
    Cape Town,SA
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    South Africa
  3. chivamex10

chivamex10 Member+

Mar 1, 2010
    your mom's house
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I was messing around with nikeid yesterday and I made some cactus green vapors. They looked exactly like the original III's. I'm debating if it's worth getting them. Or If I should get some red elite lasers instead

4. UnionFan11

UnionFan11 Member

Apr 18, 2010
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    is there a certain claim number i am supposed to use to return my orange/silver/abyss vapor Vs? or is the claim number for each individual pair?

5. UnionFan11

UnionFan11 Member

Apr 18, 2010
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    [​IMG]

i know this may seem difficult to understand but the outsole part on the upper right ( not the far right but the middle right of the outsole) is where the rip is.. its peeled like 3/4 of an inch of the upper.. does that qualify for a voucher

6. C-dub57

C-dub57 Member

Jun 4, 2008
    Iowa
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    yup. here's where you start the return process if you're from the US.nikebiz.com

7. nikeMikey_13

nikeMikey_13 New Member

Apr 12, 2010
    Cape Town,SA
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    South Africa
    How long the nikebiz.com returning process take overall does anyone know. And i'm returning my nike lasers. CLAIM DESCRIPTION: Soles are starting to depart from the shoes, cracking in the paint on the shoe, pods are falling off along with the rubber on the side. Inside the shoe towards the heel the material ripped causing pain on my right heel.
    DO I GET A VOUCHER?

8. ZiZu5

ZiZu5 New Member

Jul 9, 2003
    Toronto Ontario
    Hi guys been a long time lurker and frequently looked at these pages to get a grip on what I wanted and I went ahead and bought the Superfly I in the yellow, IMO one of the best looking boots ever.

Now I've been wearing them two or three times to practice and the blister pain is unbearable. I get blisters (from almost any shoes) on my heels and nowhere else, now on these SF I's I get them a little farther up my left toe on the top of my foot right where the sweet spot for striking is.

What I would like to know is if there's any materials that can ease the wearing in process, this shoe is one of the stiffest I've ever bought and after training for about 45 mins its tough to walk because of the blister pain. I've also bought a pair of F50s adizeros and the same issue arises but no top foot blister (an amazing shoe, super light great form fitting and SUPER LIGHT).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Utd16

Utd16 Member

May 24, 2008
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    You just have to toughen up and keep on wearing your Superflys, once they are broken in they will feel amazing.

10. nikeMikey_13

nikeMikey_13 New Member

Apr 12, 2010
    Cape Town,SA
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    South Africa
    Hello? Please answer as soon as possible

11. Utd16

Utd16 Member

May 24, 2008
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    I'm going to assume it takes 2-3 weeks. And you might not even get a voucher.

12. PortDarwinStud

PortDarwinStud New Member

Mar 6, 2010
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    ZiZu, would the skin where you blister up be roughed up so much that it hasn't really healed properly by any chance? I've been playing football non-stop for the past 3 months, and when I got a blister (from my Vapors :mad:) the area never had time to heal and the blisters just kept on coming no matter what boot I wore. I think some people say they put vaseline on the vulnerable spots. I just strap my heel and toes and that usually stops any rubbing with the shoe.

13. Murray497

Murray497 Member

Jul 23, 2009
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Scotland
    I have the same blister problems and same cleats haha. two things. first, buy this stuff called tuff foot. it chemically strengthens the skin on your feet, the same stuff they use on horses and dogs (sketchy but it works). second get some thin cotton socks with a very tight thread pattern. lightweight socks usually dont do the trick, so find a heavyweight thin sock. I usually put them on over the socks i'm playing in, and i've not had blister problems since.

14. fhcsoccer12

fhcsoccer12 Member

Jun 24, 2008
    I think they're american football cleats

15. misterbroom12

misterbroom12 Member

Sep 2, 2008
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Dated and failed style american football cleats.

16. Footballer-7

Footballer-7 Member

Jun 5, 2009
    Australia
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    It sucks how you pay that much for a boot and these problems happen...

17. fhcsoccer12

fhcsoccer12 Member

Jun 24, 2008
    You could also put them under the socks you play in, and not look stupid while doing it

18. Murray497

Murray497 Member

Jul 23, 2009
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Scotland
    doesn't work as well. but maybe thats just me.

19. Antondkdk

Antondkdk Member

Jan 30, 2010
    Club:
    Brøndby IF
    Just Recieved my Cactus SF II from ebay. Paid 200GBP with shipping. I must say, they look so lush in real life alot cooler than pictures. I would say they are totaly the same cactus green as vapor III. But gonna try them today at training

20. woz1027

woz1027 New Member

Oct 5, 2008
  21. frannie11

frannie11 Member

Oct 9, 2009
    uk
    Club:
    Leicester City FC
    yeh they are real and i think your picture answers the release date....october time.
    antondkdk post a few pics if you can please. i cant make my mind up about them?!

22. C-dub57

C-dub57 Member

Jun 4, 2008
    Iowa
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yeah i'm pretty sure they are october and the last color of the CTR 1

23. Utd16

Utd16 Member

May 24, 2008
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

You can't post pictures from your own computer lololol
    hahahahahahahahahahahah

smh

24. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    You will have to post a picture.

I like them, just wish they they had a black swoosh to match the instep a bit better. But like ive said before, they would probably be too similar to the citron vapors 4s if they did that.

appleCORR