Nike Thread [19] - Post all info, pics & questions here!

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by appleCORR7, Jun 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J 10

J 10 Member

Oct 15, 2009
    Unisportstore just released some pictures of the upcoming colorways of different boots (Charcoal HV included) in their news section but now they've been taken of the site (the Nike models). Too early for Nike?

2. serginhobertholi

Feb 28, 2011
    Pará - Brasil
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
  3. serginhobertholi

Feb 28, 2011
    Pará - Brasil
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
  4. David89

David89 Member+

Apr 3, 2009
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    those legends look really nice

not sure on the two-tone thing going on, overall look pretty nice

frannie11 repped this.
  5. serginhobertholi

Feb 28, 2011
    Pará - Brasil
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    The white/dark blue are awesome....
    Remember when I've post the first picture in black/white...
    They improved the shape a lot...

6. cliftonjosh

cliftonjosh Member

Mar 5, 2013
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    the "white" pack looks good and the mango ctr's but thats about it though. Is that going to be thier world cup releases?

7. David89

David89 Member+

Apr 3, 2009
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Press release from nike regarding the new legend;
    'Well, we just liked the Dio's so much and hoped everyone forgot about them, that we brought them back as our design team has run out of ideas, we spent alot of time just looking on google images at the dio's to really capture the boot and bring it back, but this time instead of a quilted k-leather we are using a supersoft bear skin'

8. neaghee

neaghee Member

Jun 2, 2010
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Anyone else notice the awesome disappearance of the huge 'NIKE' on the inside on the white vapor?

9. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I saw someone playing in the orange/yellow vapors yesterday, and the boots looked really nice on the feet apart from when you saw the massive ugly black NIKE going along the inside.

Not sure about some of those colourways to be honest, ive said it before, Nike with other boot companies got greedy and are just running out of colours! Those CTRs are just like the orange lazers we've just seen. If that whiteout is for the world cup its a bit boring ..... Nike have to do better for me.

appleCORR

10. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I think the 'White Pack' Might be called the 'Stealth Pack' Just seem something about it on PDS with an advert just showing the impression of the soles of the boots.

appleCORR

11. Clash10

Clash10 Member

Jun 6, 2012
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    My Vapor XI AG have ripped beetween the soleplate and the upper, will I get a voucher or a new boot back if I take them with me to Nike Town London? used them since march/april

12. serginhobertholi

Feb 28, 2011
    Pará - Brasil
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    the PDS pack is dark...

13. serginhobertholi

Feb 28, 2011
    Pará - Brasil
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    I don't have this info...

14. lakelui

lakelui Member

Sep 18, 2011
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    PDS has the faux leather IX like soccer.com

15. 2nd_striker

2nd_striker Member

May 21, 2008
    London
    World cup would include superfly 4 no? Black out and white out boots? Good job nike! Now make a boot i can wear all year round. Ground is far too hard in london for sg boots at the moment

16. vanjory

vanjory Member

Dec 9, 2008
    Singapore
    In general, I like simplicity of the 2-toned colorway, esp the teal/white CTR. Strange to see the Dios coming back but I guess, Nike, looking back at their old stuff (then), they decided to bring it back. Also, the green on the vapors reminded me of the green on the clash colorway on the lasers.

As for the black/stealth pack appleCORR7 was referring to:

[​IMG]

Quoted from the article, this is what Nike said:

"You won't be seeing these puppies on the telly though, no professional will be wearing them on pitch. But that doesn't mean they can't grace your feet in the new season. Whilst not complete black-outs Nike have produced four great looking black soccer cleats, each with there own flash of colour. "

Source: SoccerBible

So, does this mean that its strictly exclusive to only the public, since it is not gona be worn by professionals? I wonder how much will the whole stealth pack set an individual back by.

I really like the CTR and Vapors tho but always too bad for my small-sized feet!

rooster and appleCORR7 repped this.
  17. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    You should definately get a refund/voucher/exhange for that, but whether or not you will get it at Nike Town is a different story, most boots with a fault are usually sent back to Nike where they test to boot to see if it was a manufacturing error which caused the fault and not you going into a tackle with someone and its ripped the boot.

I might be wrong though - Nike town might offer you an exchange why don't you give them a ring. As long as you've got your receipt im sure you'll be fine see what they have to say.

appleCORR

18. niterida09

niterida09 Member

Dec 20, 2005
    agree with most. except superfly one were boss and anyone who played in them knows it. solid improvement from vaopor 4 sl. and all legends have been boss. smae base boots in my opinion.

19. goldenboy7

goldenboy7 Member

Jan 2, 2005
    Those black legends would look so much better without that crappy yellow-orange tick.

20. jayc23

jayc23 Member+

Dec 2, 2011
    Singapore
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Singapore
    the
    No complaints from me though. Loved the R10 Dois and was really sad that they ceased production. The soleplate seems to share some similarities with the Hypervenoms, especially in the midfoot area. Glass Nylon as well?

21. Jorma

Jorma Member

Mar 31, 2008
    Birmingham
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Love the look of the white tiempos and hypervenom although I love the colour of the CTR soleplate. Really looking forward to seeing the HV in the flesh and giving it a run. Will be interesting to see how the tiempo 5 compares to the premier

serginhobertholi repped this.
  22. Decency

Decency Member

Oct 4, 2012
    Club:
    Hibernian FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Scotland
    £145 for the blackout ctrs. That is absolutely ridiculous.

23. David89

David89 Member+

Apr 3, 2009
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    :eek:

frannie11 repped this.
  24. Decency

Decency Member

Oct 4, 2012
    Club:
    Hibernian FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Scotland
    Don't you think so :s?

25. David89

David89 Member+

Apr 3, 2009
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    thats why i did the face, in anything black or blackout boots should be cheaper? as it's one whole colour.

frannie11 repped this.