Nike Mercurial Vapor

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by bobo99, Sep 30, 2003.

1. bobo99

bobo99 New Member

Sep 30, 2003
    HI everyone,
    I am 15 and I got a pair of Lotto boots.They are not bad but i wanted to buy something better.
    So I saw the Vapor and it amazed me very much.They have all the properties for forward-they are light,have good acceralation and agility.
    I was going to buy them until I read that they get ripped off very fast.
    My BIG problem is that I have limited budged which means I can afford only 1 pair of boots for the whole season.Also is the NikeSkin good and comfortable as the "K" leather??

So can you tell me if they can last about 1 season
    because I don't want to waste my money for nothing.My other option is Lotto Vento or Addidas Predator Mania.

Thank you in advance

2. Paul.eta

Paul.eta Member

Jan 21, 2003
    i wouldnt buy anything over $90 since you're still growing. like you said, you're on a budget and if your feet were to grow you would be SOL.

anyways, the nikeskin is pretty durable, i've haven't had any problems yet.

your best bet is to try some on and see what is comfortable for you because boots will feel different to other people. adidas manic is an exceptional boot for the price, almost the same to the mania.

3. bobo99

bobo99 New Member

Sep 30, 2003
    Striker09 thax for the advice.Im 15 but my foot is already big and its not going to grow anymore.MY lotto shoes are around 12\12.5 big.THey r very comfortable and am not sure if the Vapors will be as comfortable as these cuz thats very important.I will also be looking at some other Nike boots like the new Nike AZT90 II and some of the Tiempo's.
    thanx and bye

4. Alej

Alej New Member

Nov 11, 2002
    South Orange, NJ
    I like the Predators, the curve that they give you is like cheating, and their touch is great.