Nike Mercurial 365 - Quick review

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by DarrenOHooligan, Dec 29, 2005.

1. DarrenOHooligan

Apr 19, 2004
    Fanita Rancho Elite
    MY white/red mercurial 365s arrived, and i've been wearing them around the store here at work. First off, these things are AMAZINGLY comfortable. They have tons of support throughout the shoe. The heels are very comfy with the air zoom unit. Iwould say they run true to size, maybe a tad big I say that cause most of my shoes are either a 9.5 or 9 and compared to the regular vapors, I wear a 9.5 in the vapors, and the 365s are a tad big. (There is quite a bit of give in the heel.) The 9s would be a perfect fit i think. However the 9.5 are not horribly big to where they are uncomfortable. (I have the white/gold ones coming in, and unfortunately they are out of a size 9.) :( The material is nice and soft, not stiff, doens't look like there will be a huge break in period. Also doesn't seem like they'll be stretching all that much either. The traction pods on the bottom, right now don't make much of a difference if the soles were flat. I just happen to have a ball, and touch on them is pretty good. If you are going to use them for training not a bad choice. Comprable to the cellerator trainers, and look a lot better!! Value, I'd rate them 10/10 at a discount, 8/10 at full price.

(Pictures will be posted later in pics thread)

2. red & wite army

red & wite army I ain't no drama queen!

Jan 15, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    LMAO :p

I'm glad you're happy with your purchace, Its great getting somethng you're happy with. :)

BTW, how do ya guys like my new avatar!

3. JUKE BOX8

JUKE BOX8 New Member

Jul 3, 2005
    SAN josie
    um... i guess it would be ok if you were a girl.

4. red & wite army

Jan 15, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Um...well...thats rather embarresing! :eek: lol

Well, it took too long to edit and upload, so it won't be changing anytime soon! :p

5. JUKE BOX8

JUKE BOX8 New Member

Jul 3, 2005
    SAN josie
    Lol no its cool

6. hectic

hectic New Member

Dec 21, 2005
    The Ghetto
    I dont think any avatars worth paying for :cool:

especially a gooners one :D

7. red & wite army

Jan 15, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    I had been having problems logging in...it was too busy.

I also really wanted an Avatar, and it was a late Birthday present. :)

But...back on topic,

Darren, I'm looking forward to some pics.

I have these 365:

[​IMG]

I don't really like 'em, they aren't to cushiony, and the toe-box is too high and square. :eek: