NGR:Dirk Diggler hates David Beckham

Discussion in 'LA Galaxy' started by L.A. SOCCER NATION, Jun 10, 2008.

1. L.A. SOCCER NATION

L.A. SOCCER NATION ONLY IN L.A.

Jun 17, 2005
    LOS ANGELES
    [​IMG]
    Mark Wahlberg wants David and Victoria Beckham to leave Los Angeles.

The 'Boogie Nights' actor claims the couple are causing a huge disturbance in his neighbourhood because of the constant attention surrounding them.

Wahlberg is furious with the photographers hanging around his back garden trying to get a picture of the Los Angeles Galaxy player

Read the rest here
    Link:http://www.monstersandcritics.com/people/news/article_1410255.php/Mark_Wahlbergs_Beckham_anger

2. The Cadaver

The Cadaver It's very quiet here.

Oct 24, 2000
    La Cañada, CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  3. REALfootballRulez

May 25, 2007
    Club:
    Saint Louis Athletica
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Wahlberg is a no talent idiot. It actually takes talent to play soccer unlike just reciting a bunch of words in front of a camera.

4. L.A. SOCCER NATION

L.A. SOCCER NATION ONLY IN L.A.

Jun 17, 2005
    LOS ANGELES
    LOL!!! That is so tru:D:D

5. Beefcake

Beefcake Member

May 9, 2005
    Marky-mark needs to shut the fuc-up...

6. Benz280

Benz280 Member

Sep 4, 2006
    Galaxias
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Wahlberg is a big bitch....

7. ManUnitedForever

ManUnitedForever New Member

Nov 9, 2007
    Marky Mark's career is in the toilet; he's saying this for press opportunity.

8. TrickHog

TrickHog Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Los Angeles, CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    That's what actors are doing, huh?

Hey, Walberg is an idiot, no question. But please don't disparage something you probably know nothing about.

[Stepping up on soap box]

Much like an elite athlete makes what he does look effortless, like the way Beckham makes hitting a 50-yard cross field pass right onto his teammates feet look easy, what actors make look easy when they appear to be "just reciting a bunch of words in front of a camera" is one of the most difficult things to do - and requires a TON of talent.

Yeah, the stars get pampered and treated like gods which often gives them a false sense of entitlement, when in reality they are just a person like you or me, but it requires a great deal of talent, desire and dedication to be a good actor. And even more to become a "star".

[Stepping off soap box]

Walberg is an idiot. But a talented idiot..

9. alocksley

alocksley Member

Jan 30, 2004
    Burbank, CA
    Early reviews say he is GODAWFUL in the new M. Night Shayamalan flick. Could be a career killer...

10. Chupacabra

Chupacabra Member+

Aug 2, 2004
    Westwood, NJ
    I swear that M. Night Shyamalamadingdong served me my X-Large iced coffee and Boston kreme donut at Dunkin Donuts this morning. When I checked my bag much to my surprise I noticed he didn't give me the Boston kreme I ordered but instead replaced it with a regular glazed twist. What a ripoff! The twist was overbaked and stale.

11. Visaudiokin

Visaudiokin New Member

Nov 14, 2007
    The UK said that, did they, Marky Mark? How interesting! What else did the UK say?

12. KingsQueen949

KingsQueen949 New Member

Apr 13, 2007
    Marky WHO? This guy is a douche! You know he's standing on crates peering his short-arse little head over the fence to peak a glimpse of Becks himself. Mr. Muky Muck need a prosthesis for his "stint" on Boogie nights where Mr. Beckham is a'natural!!

Becks doesn't hang with D'listers!

13. haaamean

haaamean Member

Aug 8, 2004
    Santa Ana, Costa Rica
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Sounds like him, he likes endings with a 'twist" ohhh
    My mouth started watering when you mentioned the ice coffee, DnD does them best.

Marky Mark knows the reunion of the Spice Girls will always overshadow the reunion of the Funky Bunch.

14. JukeBox

JukeBox Member

Apr 14, 2008
    South East Asia
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    yeah...with the standing ovation Becks received everytime he stepped off the pitch, not to mention the one he received from the whole stadium of Stad de France, and the constant cheers from the England fans everytime his name is mentioned and everytime he step on the pitch...it shows the UK doesn't want him, eh?

15. Hushx

Hushx Member

Aug 20, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    "Nevermind - bring David back; John Terry needs a bro-hug."

Honestly Mark, SHUT THE F**K UP. You live in Hollywood - PAPARAZZI IS EVERYWHERE.

If you're so pissed about the reporters hanging around your "hood", hire an ex-SAS operator as your bodyguard to chase them away like the Beckham's have done.

16. Hate_Eternal

Hate_Eternal Member

Aug 6, 2006
    AVHC
    I mean really, how dare Beckham take publicity away from Marky Mark!! Doesn't he know he's not in Europea anymore!!!:D.

17. Cyclonis

Cyclonis Forza Juve

Jul 12, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    All I know is Amber Waves was one hot milf and Roller Girl could skate to my place anytime. Damn it, I'm jealous too!:mad:

18. TequilaJoal

TequilaJoal Red Card

Mar 3, 2002
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Haterade

You go Marky Mark...

The Limey snaggletooth and his trophy wife bobbleposh are a right set of wankers to be sure.

There presence would ruin any good neighborhood in the fine city of los angeles.

Dont sweat the hate leader of the funky bunch...

all these beckham nuthuggers wished they could have been Scotty in Boogie Nights and have you check out there competition orange datsun 280z.

Posh ain't no Rollergirl.... she's rubbergirl.

19. SeattleSanDiegan

Feb 1, 2008
    San Diego
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  20. Grumpy in LA

Grumpy in LA Bringing It Since 1807™

Sep 10, 2007
    Chicago
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Um, seems to me like everybody needs to read the article a little more carefully:

Does anybody really think this wasn't just Wahlberg telling the obvious collateral-stalking joke? Or are we all pretty sure that Pete Vagenas actually does hang out in front of Beckham's locker hoping he'll drop a stray hundred?

21. llangwyk

llangwyk New Member

Aug 12, 2007
    Saundersfoot
    Here in the UK, there is no doubt, we are very proud of David. Not just for his football talent, but because he is a decent kind man, who inspite of all the attention, still behaves with kindness and humilty. He always gives everything for whichever team he is playing for, never less. Yes, England is proud of him.

22. Grumpy in LA

Grumpy in LA Bringing It Since 1807™

Sep 10, 2007
    Chicago
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm just putting this here again because we've had two pages of outrage over what the article itself described as a joke. Lighten up, everybody.

23. crookeddy

crookeddy Member+

Apr 27, 2004
    I am still outraged.

24. Hushx

Hushx Member

Aug 20, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Ok I take it back Mark - you'll always be the Diggler in my book.