NGR: Abel Xavier Taking Hollywood Serious

Discussion in 'LA Galaxy' started by L.A. SOCCER NATION, Jun 24, 2008.

1. L.A. SOCCER NATION

L.A. SOCCER NATION ONLY IN L.A.

Jun 17, 2005
    LOS ANGELES
    Abel Xavier Signs With Artist International

BEVERLY HILLS, CA -- 06/24/08 -- Hollywood Studios International (PINKSHEETS: HYWS) CEO Sir Steven Saxton announced today that Los Angeles Galaxy defender Abel Xavier has signed with Artist International for representation in all areas, continuing the Company's expansion of its sports division into emerging markets worldwide.

"I am excited about this agreement. My priority is always football/soccer. Mentally, physically -- I'm still very strong and focused and will continue playing for a few more years. But I have also arrived at a point in my career where I am looking forward to expanding into new opportunities. After having been approached by many companies, I decided to go forward in working with Artist International and Hollywood Studios International because of the global approach to both management and entertainment," said Xavier.

Link:http://www.earthtimes.org/articles/...-signs-with-artist-international,445550.shtml

I guess that we will see him acting similiar roles as this guy::D
    [​IMG]

2. drew coho ohio

Apr 15, 2008
    Columbus OH USA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    OMG you cant make this stuff up

3. Cyclonis

Cyclonis Forza Juve

Jul 12, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Don't know about him as Dr Zauss, but he'd be perfect as Beast Man in the new He Man movie
    [​IMG]

4. tehphil

tehphil Member

Dec 5, 2007
    Colorado
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I thought someone quoted him as saying he was planning on retiring at the end of the year...