[NFR] 2008 Australian Open

Discussion in 'Austria & Switzerland' started by serbov, Jan 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. serbov

serbov New Member

Jan 5, 2008
    Marakana
    The king is dead long live the king!:D

2. Nico Limmat

Nico Limmat Member+

Oct 24, 1999
    Dubai, UAE
    Club:
    Grasshopper Club Zürich
    Nat'l Team:
    Switzerland
    Re: Swiss Abroad 2007/08 [R]

What has beating Federer at the Aussie semis done for Marat Safin...? :D

Setback? - Yes. Dethroned? - Hell No.

3. serbov

serbov New Member

Jan 5, 2008
    Marakana

Dethroned? Hm i would say overthrown. Djokovic is 20 and Saffin is 26 like Federer. When Saffin defeated Federer they were both 22, at the same age.Djokovic is a diligent, mentally strong, level headed guy, whose priority is tennis, Saffin is playboy, whose priority are girls. You can not compare them.Nah, Djokovic time is coming, while Federer is over. He played what he played,but at the moment Nole plays the worlds best tennis.

4. serbov

serbov New Member

Jan 5, 2008
    Marakana

[​IMG]

5. serbov

serbov New Member

Jan 5, 2008
    Marakana

This is the image you will be seeing from now on, so better get used to it!:D

6. Esteban2008

Esteban2008 New Member

Feb 20, 2007
    Jeddah

Well he's certainly not the most popular player, was hilarious to listen to the post-match interview from Jim Courier, the crowd was so close to start booing because of his unbearable arrogance.. He is without a doubt already number 1, number 1 of the most hated players on the tour. Tsonga will crush him in the final.

7. serbov

serbov New Member

Jan 5, 2008
    Marakana

:rolleyes: Your inner eye seems not to work well!:DMaybe a little rusty! Put that aside, no matter how Nole is arrogant(and he is not) that title is reserved for Federer. When he wins he praises his opponent almost exaggerately, and when he loses he chastises them, like they are felons or something... But i cant forget his face expression yesterday, he looked like he had been slapped in the face with a wet sock! Congratulations Nole, we will make you an unforgettable welcome! And you Federer you got serbed!:D

8. Esteban2008

Esteban2008 New Member

Feb 20, 2007
    Jeddah

He might be a good player, but he's without a doubt a terrible ambassador for Serbia. He comes across as exaggeratedly nationalistic / fascist, as well as immensely arrogant. Just type in Djokovic + arrogant in google if you want a sample of the image he is projecting... My prediction: he will never become number 1.

9. serbov

serbov New Member

Jan 5, 2008
    Marakana

Djokovic nationalistic and fascist? I guess you know nothing about tennis or Novak Djokovic. When announcer in Montreal said: And now the winner Novak Djokovic from Croatia, he said cooly and in a gentle way: No i am not from Croatia but from Serbia , howeveri t does not matter , for i have always considered Croats and Serbs to be the same nation. Nationalist?:D I on the other side would rather cut off my tongue than say something like that! I will just quote one Singapore fan of Djokovic: Ashes to ashes, dust to dust, if Tipsa did not get you Nole must!:D

10. serbov

serbov New Member

Jan 5, 2008
    Marakana

[​IMG]

11. Nico Limmat

Nico Limmat Member+

Oct 24, 1999
    Dubai, UAE
    Club:
    Grasshopper Club Zürich