NFL Week 1

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Lucid, Sep 8, 2002.

1. Ludahai

Ludahai New Member

Jun 22, 2001
    Taichung, Taiwan
    Anyone from the University of Georgia could have told you that!

2. Ludahai

Ludahai New Member

Jun 22, 2001
    Taichung, Taiwan
    Pats whoop on the Steelers

Notch up one for the defending Super Bowl champs. Play consistant, mistake-free football and you will win a lot of games. Kordell threw three interceptions and the Steelers coughed up two more fumbles to hand the game to the Pats. Brady went 29-43 and threw for 294 years. Not spectacular numbers, but he threw for 3 TDs and ZERO (count them Kordell, ZERO) INT's.

The Pats played for the Super Bowl last year. This year, it is for respect and the Pats took step one in that road today.

3. FearM9

FearM9 New Member

Jul 14, 2000
    On my bike
    Why is Kordell still playing for the Steelers?

4. Dr. Wankler

Dr. Wankler Member+

May 2, 2001
    The Electric City
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    I work in Latrobe, PA, where the Steelers have their training camp.

People in these parts have been asking that question since late July (after almost two years of not asking that question, to be fair).

5. LeperKhan

LeperKhan New Member

Aug 10, 2000
    St. Paul, MN
    I have to laugh when, after one of the most exciting Sundays full of games in recent memory, with more last minute finishes and wacky endings than anyone could have guessed, the MNF hype machine with new signee John Madden gets what turns out to be a pretty damn boring game to open their season.

6. PSU92

PSU92 Member

Feb 27, 1999
    Annandale VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Re: Re: NFL Week 1

I won the week in 2 weeks thanks to the Jets Defense.

Thank You Chad Morton.

7. Ludahai

Ludahai New Member

Jun 22, 2001
    Taichung, Taiwan
    I didn't think it was boring. I loved seeing Brady pick apart the Steelers defense all evening. Nearly an hour and a half without a running play. It was beautiful!

GO PATS!!!