NFL/MLB/NBA/NHL/MLS/College Sports Thread

Discussion in 'Bosnia & Herzegovina' started by Vitez, Aug 24, 2011.

1. Besic17

Besic17 Member+

Feb 24, 2015
    Copenhagen, Denmark
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    [​IMG]

Age is finally catching up with Beyonce.

2. PureEvil

PureEvil Member+

Jul 30, 2014
    California
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    I'd still hit it.

3. trts

trts Member+

Feb 3, 2007
    Club:
    Real Madrid
  4. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    [​IMG]

trts and bosna10 repped this.
  5. trts

trts Member+

Feb 3, 2007
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Had a feeling everyone would be wrong.

bosna10 repped this.
  6. PureEvil

PureEvil Member+

Jul 30, 2014
    California
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    #1656 PureEvil, Feb 8, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2016

Damn he mad :ROFLMAO::ninja:

what a sore looser, this kid won't win shit with an attitude like that.

2 years ago Manning sounded more confident even after the loss and gave the other team credit.

7. bosna10

bosna10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 23, 2009
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    wow, @BosnianPapiChulo , we just traded Dion to Ottawa. Ureal! He was making way too much for what he brought to the team(basically decent 2nd pairing guy but wasn't playing like a #1). It's a total of 9 player deal i believe.

To Leafs: Greening, Michalek, Cowen, Lindberg, 2nd round pick in 2017 draft
    To Sens: Phaneuf, Frattin, Bailey, Rupert, Donaghey

Rumors now saying Leafs are trying to free some cap space to sign Stamkos in the offseason(it's been like that this whole season..and he even hinted it on twitter by liking a tweet that had him in Leafs jersey..lol..how unprofessional eh?). That would be amazing though. We will have quite a few prospects to pick this draft as well(and looks like it'll be top pick based on how bad we are doing).

8. Almir10

Almir10 Member

Jun 1, 2013
    Toronto
    Club:
    FK Zeljeznicar
    You're from Toronto?

9. bosna10

bosna10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 23, 2009
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    No i live closer to Ottawa and Montreal actually. Just been a huge Toronto Maple Leafs fan for 20+ years now.

10. BosnianPapiChulo

May 8, 2013
    Calgary
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Yea I saw that and honestly, I'm pretty sure Stamkos is going to Toronto. It's his favourite team and the Leafs wouldn't have made this deal otherwise. Phaneuf is a cancer to the dressing room, I just don't think he's a good captain at all. A lot of people here were happy when we offloaded him.

The Leafs have actually played quite well under Babcock from the few games I've watched which is really encouraging as the roster itself is garbage, but with a big trade you can pretty much become a playoff team. Unfortunately you still couldn't beat the Flames without Gaudreau, Monahan, and Bouma ;)

bosna10 repped this.
  11. bosna10

bosna10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 23, 2009
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Yeah I won't get too excited just yet but it's definitely possible that Stamkos is coming. With Dion i couldn't understand why the management was so overly positive about everything(from his game to his leadership qualities) and now it makes a lot of sense. Make him look great and then trade him. lol. Babcock did his magic even more by playing him in a sheltered role where less minutes made him look more attractive. Now he's Ottawa's problem.

Roster sucks for sure but we were missing a 1st line guy(James Van Reimsdyk..broken foot) and bunch of second liners in Bozak and Lupul. Still though, far off from doing any damage so it probably won't happen for at least 2-3 years. Looked like both teams played a lot of AHL players.

I heard those 3 were sat because they came to practice late. Bad boys. ;)..

BosnianPapiChulo repped this.
  12. BosnianPapiChulo

May 8, 2013
    Calgary
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    In hindsight it was a solid plan from the Leafs management. You think tanking would be a good idea to get Auston Matthews would be a good idea this year?

Yea they had a superbowl party that good a bit too crazy I presume haha

bosna10 repped this.
  13. bosna10

bosna10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 23, 2009
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    That wasn't their initial plan but there is just not enough goal scoring and hard work can only take you so far. So many 1-0, 2-1, 3-2 type losses. This way now they get a shot at more top talent that will make them quite good few years down the road.

haha, yeah young guys will do that so can't be too upset about it.

14. BosnianPapiChulo

May 8, 2013
    Calgary
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Yea that was the Flames 2 years ago. The most 1 goal games in the NHL. Then last year's miracle season and now a struggle again for the playoffs, but trading Iginla was the move we needed to make back then. Now we have a hell of a young core and I am expecting big things in a couple of years.

bosna10 repped this.
  15. bosna10

bosna10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 23, 2009
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Flames are definitely heading in the right direction. Doing it right. Is Burke still around?

It bothers me a little that Marner is so damn small. It says he's around 165lbs but he looks like a 13 year old..Doesn't even look 140 lbs and i'd like to see him get up there around 190 lbs. I do know that a guy like Gaudreau is small but very skilled and seems to have no issues at the NHL level. Makes me feel a bit better.

[​IMG]

16. 108thLegendary

108thLegendary Member+

Apr 8, 2006
    that's a lot of years

bosna10 repped this.
  17. BosnianPapiChulo

May 8, 2013
    Calgary
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Yea Burke's kind of a miracle worker. We just got Shinkaruk from the Canucks and he has the potential to be a top 6 guy so I'm happy about that.

I'm really happy with him. Gaudreau is amazing. His hands are top 5 in the NHL I'd say. If only he wasn't American :D I think Marner's gonna pan out. He was one of the few bright spots on our World Juniors team this year.

bosna10 repped this.
  18. bosna10

bosna10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 23, 2009
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    lol, Love how Canucks are sucking and giving up some of their good players. Earlier they put Corrado on waivers and were hoping he'd clear because they wanted to keep him. So we took him. He's been looking better with each game(has potential to be top 4-5 dman).

Yeah Burke still knows how to get things done. He does have some weaknesses and couldn't get us a good goalie for years even though we needed one badly. Also likes truculence a bit too much but hopefully he'll change his ways(today's league is changing to more open style, guys who have skill and can skate have an advantage).

19. PlavoSarajevo

PlavoSarajevo Member+

Mar 23, 2012
    San Jose
    Club:
    FK Zeljeznicar
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Oakland Raiders winning the AFC West next season. Bookmark this post.

PureEvil and bosna10 repped this.
  20. PureEvil

PureEvil Member+

Jul 30, 2014
    California
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    silver and black will attack

PlavoSarajevo repped this.
  21. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    We lost Josh Norman, he's good but I would't pay him more than $10m a year. He wanted $16m a year, refused to sign the franchise tender which was around $14m.

22. BosanskiRambo

BosanskiRambo Member+

Manchester City
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Jun 4, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    any of you guys follow nfl? like i do, i can't wait for the draft this Thursday.

BH Fanatico repped this.
  23. Emperor Adriano

Emperor Adriano Member+

Jun 17, 2009
    Utica NY (the refugee city)
    Club:
    Santos FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
  24. osmanovic

osmanovic Member

Jul 28, 2013
    Club:
    FK Sarajevo
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Hey guys Lawson is here! Where you been man? I've been missing random youtube analysis of the NFL 1st round.

25. Emperor Adriano

Emperor Adriano Member+

Jun 17, 2009
    Utica NY (the refugee city)
    Club:
    Santos FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Lol, here, there, a little bit of everywhere. Who's your team ?