New York Red Bulls @ Chicago Su-June 26, 2011 at 2 PM Eastern - Game Thread [R]

Discussion in 'New York Red Bulls' started by theENFORCER, Jun 24, 2011.

1. ag nigrin

ag nigrin Member

Mar 4, 2002
    NJ, USA
    Bring back the Walrus!

2. lkgf09

lkgf09 Member

Jun 7, 2004
    Brooklyn
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Once again I will respond to your dumb opinions and I have to say I don't know what your obsession is with the Dero trade but he's been ok so far, not great, but he has played at forward, not his best position, and at times he has been so isolated like today's game. He can't do it on his own taking on the whole Chicago Fire back line. Of all the problems this team has had you talk about Dero, something that is not a problem.

3. lkgf09

lkgf09 Member

Jun 7, 2004
    Brooklyn
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Might as well trade for Mike Magee and make him the starter.

4. okcomputer

okcomputer Member

Jun 25, 2003
    dc
    I dont really take much from this game. This was one of those games you see frequently during the summer doldrums in MLS. Afternoon game played in the heat and as a result little energy or intentsity from either team. Red Bulls look like they have heavy legs from all the recent road games and were content with a tie. I'd take the point and move on. Ready to see the real team again now that the gold cup is over. No more Keel please.

5. iced1776

iced1776 Member+

Dec 4, 2009
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Taking a point and moving on is only valid when you don't say it for 2 straight months, the team needs some wins if it wants ANY shot at the supporters shield. And like Lindpere himself said, it'd be easier to swallow if the goals weren't so avoidable.

6. YoungMessi

YoungMessi New Member

Jun 20, 2011
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    The defense hasn't been good at all...That rebound was deadly, but i thought Bouna did make a couple of great plays and saved the point. Sutton would have just stood there watching a couple of low shots go in. A more experienced keeper would be really helpful but i don't think that will solve the problem because our defense really does suck. Backe constant changes at the GK position have lowered both keepers' confidence since everyone is blaming them for the defense's lack of organization. Star or not, any keeper would have a hard time performing at a high level at this point.

7. Metrosuccess

Metrosuccess Member

Jan 6, 2000
    NJ
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Who is the Walrus???

8. lkgf09

lkgf09 Member

Jun 7, 2004
    Brooklyn
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    [​IMG]

9. cleansheetbsc

cleansheetbsc Member+

Mar 17, 2004
    Club:
    --other--
    [​IMG]

or

[​IMG]

10. T.M. Anthony

T.M. Anthony Member+

Jun 13, 2010
    Hudson Valley
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Coo-Coo-Ca- Choo! :cool:

I don't know about the rest of you but I still trust Bouna. Yeah he made a costly mistake, but that sort of thing is bound to happen every once in a while. Lets see him through July and then give a final judgement.