New WE9 online league.(ps2)

Discussion in 'Games' started by slippy627, Apr 18, 2006.

1. DiscoWarrior11

Dec 27, 2005
    New Jersey
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    yeah I'll play a second season.

2. slippy627

slippy627 Member

Apr 17, 2006
    NY
    well thats only four right now....if you know any more dedicated players tell me.

3. slippy627

slippy627 Member

Apr 17, 2006
    NY
    mckolit are you in for season 2?

4. mckolit

mckolit New Member

Mar 19, 2004
    Los Angeles
    I'm in for season 2. Are we doing the national teams for season 2?

5. reyes1

reyes1 Member

Mar 19, 2005
    PA, USA
    i like the idea of doing both national and club. especially with the world cup and all.

6. bustos21

bustos21 Member

Aug 13, 2004
    NJ
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    what is the schedule like. you play everyday, nightime, weekends?

sounds very interesting

7. reyes1

reyes1 Member

Mar 19, 2005
    PA, USA
    the way season 1 was conducted we just found it easier to contact your opponents and sachedule games when both were available instead of exact times. maybe it will be different this time around, but it seemed to work pretty well.

8. AztecWarrior

AztecWarrior New Member

Nov 9, 2005
    Downey, California
    I always play nights.. Willing to particpate for season 2.. What Server number or Lobby do you guys meet up in?

Btw, I would like to play with Tottenham Spurs. That's my team and people alwalys think it will be a easy match when they play against me lol.. Especially the guys that play with Brazil or France.

9. DiscoWarrior11

Dec 27, 2005
    New Jersey
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Aztec:

Like Reyes said, we usually contact each other so we can just play the games on our own time... it's much easier that way.

I suggest you join www.sportsgamingnation.com and take a look at the dream league forum there... http://www.sportsgamingnation.com/sgnlocker/forum/forum_topics.asp?FID=13

we're a little more in depth over there even though we all have BigSoccer accounts.

Dream League Season 2 will probably be what I've been calling the World Cup NIT... which, like NCAA Men's Basketball's NIT suggests, will be a tournament of teams that didn't make the World Cup. So if you think you'll be dedicated, contact slippy627, take a look under Ideas for Next Season, and when you're confirmed for DL2, grab a team before all the good ones are taken... and good luck!

Disco

10. slippy627

slippy627 Member

Apr 17, 2006
    NY
    bustos and aztec are you going to join?

11. bob44

bob44 New Member

Jul 19, 2006
  12. reyes1

reyes1 Member

Mar 19, 2005
    PA, USA
  13. Machetazo

Machetazo Member

Mar 20, 2002
    L.A.
    Anybody still play WE9 online anymore? I stopped playing for a couple of months but have now tried to get back to playing. The thing is that now I get a LOT of lag and even get disconneted mid-game. I don't recall this happening before as often as it happens now. Any idea why? Is anyone having the same problem or is it just me?

I'll try to login today. My user is is MadvillainMx

14. BlackPearl

BlackPearl Member

Jul 21, 2006
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Hey guys feel free to add me for a game. My username is Genius274