New Stadiums in Colombia...WOW!!!!

Discussion in 'CONMEBOL' started by Argentine Futbol, Jun 28, 2005.

1. ecuajhony

ecuajhony New Member

Jan 13, 2005
    Maryland-Laurel
    ademas estoy seguro que el Barcelona de Espan~a ya nos conoce y muy bien por que ya le hemos ganado varias veces :)

2. Hartfield

Hartfield Red Card

Jun 15, 2005
    Bogota D.C
    ZzzzzzZzZzzZZz

3. Hartfield

Hartfield Red Card

Jun 15, 2005
    Bogota D.C
    Me imagino que Pibre recuerda el partido del DIM vs. Barcelona de ecuador en ecuador...4-2..golazos

4. betto

betto New Member

Mar 31, 2005
    Cary, NC
    Callate la boca man!
    De veras que tu no me haces dar verguenza de ser Ecuatoriano y Barcelonista!
    Deverias de pensar un poquito mas con la cabeza y ver la realidad del mundo! Abre los ojos! :eek:

5. ecuajhony

ecuajhony New Member

Jan 13, 2005
    Maryland-Laurel
    que te pasa?????

acaso es estoy diciendo mentiras???????

haga una busqueda y va a ver de lo estoy hablando

6. ecuajhony

ecuajhony New Member

Jan 13, 2005
    Maryland-Laurel
    ohhh ya se, a lo mejor tu eres joven

7. Hartfield

Hartfield Red Card

Jun 15, 2005
    Bogota D.C
    Nadie le importa si le a ganado a Barcelona..... Mas bien empiezen a contar el monton de troncos que llegan a Ecuador de Colombia.

8. ecuajhony

ecuajhony New Member

Jan 13, 2005
    Maryland-Laurel
    ojala rindan sus (troncos) entonces

9. FARFAN 17

FARFAN 17 Member

Jan 29, 2005
    Back in NJ :(
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Stadiums come and they go, they are built and torn down. Who gives a shyte?

Besides. isn't the architect Uruguayo?

10. peruytu

peruytu Member

Jan 19, 2003
    New York
    Club:
    Universitario de Deportes
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    The jewish kid brings up a good point.
    How ironic, an ecuadorian kid calling everybody "copion" when their own fvcking name and logo was nothing less than the biggest BITE in the history of futbol!
    What a fvcking a joke! :D

11. betto

betto New Member

Mar 31, 2005
    Cary, NC
    Whatever!
    Who gives a rat's a$$?
    I don't care if everyone in the world starts using the same desing! It only says one thing! is that the teams in SA do not have enough money to build their own stadium. This is the MAIN reason why this design is so freaking popular! SELF-FINANCED design! and offcourse it's pretty! So why not use it!

12. ecuajhony

ecuajhony New Member

Jan 13, 2005
    Maryland-Laurel
    si tanto les gusta nuestro estadio

haganlo y QUE LES RINDA!!!!!!

13. FARFAN 17

FARFAN 17 Member

Jan 29, 2005
    Back in NJ :(
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    debatable

14. betto

betto New Member

Mar 31, 2005
    Cary, NC
    True, but you have to admit that our teams in SA are bad economicaly!
    Look what is happening in Chile! with the Teams becoming something like private institutions!

15. Caturro

Caturro Member

Aug 3, 2004
    Chile
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    If you think about it, the richest leagues in the Americas is the Mexican league. No question about that. Well, pretty much all the Mexican teams are private institutions... and look at how successful they have become. In essence, I see nothing wrong with the privatization of futbol. Few countries, like Argentina and Brazil, can sustain leagues without the need of private financing. That's because each team gets a huge amount of public support and thus they get the money that they need from the public directly (and the club members).

In the Mexican league, you can look at a team like Atlante, with hardly any fans, but that has enough dough to compete with the "big" teams. That wouldn't be possible in Argentina or Brazil... countries that have to rely on the players they produce by themselves.

Either way, the other thing that I wanted to mention, and that was mentioned in some other thread, is about the humility of the Ecuadorean members of this board. I have seen nothing but the opposite in this thread... be proud of what you have, there's nothing wrong with that, but anything other than that would be disrespectful. I can only laugh at the Barcelona Guayaquil vs. Barcelona Spain comment... bring yourself back to earth, and again, think about what you said. It's an important team at a continental level, but to make a one sided comparison with what is considered one of the best teams in the world is laughable.

I hope I made my point clear. Respect to the true Ecuadoreans that dignify their country by making respectful comments, like betto.

16. betto

betto New Member

Mar 31, 2005
    Cary, NC
    Thanks MAN!
    Like you very well said! there is no problem in privatizing the clubs! Actually for some teams it's the only way!
    Even Barcelona de Guayaquil is doing somewhat the same thing! They builded club houses in the two bigest cities Guayaquil and Quito. This actually just happened! Hopefully they will come out of the whole! the team has been in debt for quite a few years! and we are talking about the most popular team in Ecuador by far!

17. Ladic

Ladic Member

Jul 19, 2005
    Guayaquil
    You telling me that they can spend 40-60million US DOLLARS on a new stadium, yet they cannot afford to make new plans?

18. lfsr1544

lfsr1544 Member

May 9, 2001
    Glen Rock, NJ
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    dude - only the River Plates and Boca's of Argentina get big, big numbers to their stadiums, where maybe, just maybe they can rely on that income...and even then they don't fill up every week. The only way Argentinian and Brazilian teams (and I'm strictly speaking of the big clubs), get big money in yearin and year out, is thru the transfer/selling market. they export a huge amount of talent that keeps those same clubs alive and allow them to do some investing of their youth..

or should I say 'yuts'...

[​IMG]

19. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    donde lavan mas plata hoy en dia?

laundering money teams?

20. dapip

dapip Member+

Sep 5, 2003
    South Florida
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Da para una conversacion larga.

IMHO, yo diria que entre mas rica la liga, mas posibilidades hay de que se les cuele uno de aquellos. Para mi, hoy por hoy las fortunas mas discutibles se encuentran en las siguientes ligas: Italia (la cossa nostra), Inglaterra (sera que esos rusos hacen plata solo a punta de petroleo?) y Mexico (cuanta plata se queda antes de cruzar el rio en los cargamentos de mandarina).

21. Pibe#10

Pibe#10 Member

May 1, 2003
    ArmeniA
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Mandarina....:p

22. Hartfield

Hartfield Red Card

Jun 15, 2005
    Bogota D.C
    si "ojala"