new soccer blog

Discussion in 'MLS: General' started by simont, Mar 6, 2011.

1. simont

simont Member

Nov 15, 2005
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I am starting a Brand New soccer blog about the Red Bulls calld Bullsunleashed this is a fans blog Where i will blog about what us the fans are Talking about. i will also be bloging about MLS and the EPL and more.

www.bullsunleashed.blogspot.com

you can also email the Blog at bullsunleashed@gmail.com

spelling will not be a Problem as a frind of mine will be looking over the blog Before i post. up coming stories.

Tomorrow the first ever Bullsunleashed blog. Red Bulls season Preview also a look back at the week that was in soccer and look a head to a big Mid week of soccer.

Tuesday i will take a look at the Gold cup draw. and also look ahead to the up coming RB preseason game

Thursday i will blog about the race in the EPL.

Friday i will look a head to the big weekind in soccer.

next monday i will have a look at the up coming MLS season.

Hope you all Enjoy I welcome any suggestions, comments or story ideas. This is a fan’s blog, and I welcome your involvement.

2. The Devil's Architect

Feb 10, 2000
    The American Steppe
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hire an editor to help you with the spelling and grammar.

3. T.M. Anthony

T.M. Anthony Member+

Jun 13, 2010
    Hudson Valley
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    he did say he'd get his friend to do it.

4. simont

simont Member

Nov 15, 2005
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    First blog is up hoping to get to the others but looks like this google blog lets you do 1 a day and then it gets archived if I do a new post. if that is the case i will look in to some alternative.

any comments about the blog are welcome in the comments section below the post. If you have a suggestion or a cooment on the format of the blog please email me at buulsunleashed@gmail.com

www.bullsunleashed.blogspot.com

5. simont

simont Member

Nov 15, 2005
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Thank you for the idea I am now getting help now from a friend who needs the cash as she is in college.

6. simont

simont Member

Nov 15, 2005
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Monday March 14th I will have a special blog posting about the upcoming MLS season. I'm going to do things a little differently this time. I'd like to invite MLS fans to email the blog and their predicitons about their own teams and how the league will look come October.
    All you need to do is to email the blog at bullsunleashed@gmail.com. provide your name what team you support and write away!

I will choose two emails from each team and post them on the blog, giving my own opinions at the bottom. The deadline for the emails is 12am EST Monday March 14th. The blog is Bulls Unleashed www.bullsunleashed.blogspot.com I'll be doing this kind of thing once in a while, once at the start, once at the Allstar break and once at the end of the regular season, so lets hear how you think YOUR team will do this season, and what your expectations are. BTW this is is no hold back blog, so feel free to come down hard on payers , coaches and teams if you want!

7. NorthbankHighbury

Jan 25, 2009
    Liberty, MO
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Gee I wonder what it would be like around here if everybody had a thread for their own blog ...

8. ritsoccer86

ritsoccer86 Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Nice try but it is too cluttered. Look at The Offside Rules. That is, by far, the best soccer blog I have ever seen. Simple, short, and to the point.