New Sicilian to the board !! Hello

Discussion in 'Palermo' started by Sicilian Arrow, Jan 22, 2008.

1. Sicilian Arrow

Sicilian Arrow New Member

May 17, 2006
    new york
    Hello

Guys and gals and all my bros and sises from sicily!!!

I am a new yorker whos family came to america in 1902. Fathers side from sciacca and mothers side from palermo. I have never been to sicily but dream of it !!!!

I live on long island , so i have kept the island thing going !!! And ny is like a mini italy so here i lay ! When i looked for a football team from sicily palermo was it of course, and have been a fan for maybe 2 or more years.

I am so busy with hockey and american football and basketball it took the MLS to get me into your football. Ny red bull fan here. Football is coming along in america the Mls is getting better each year and we hope to compete one day !!!! Give us americans time, our country is huge and players will be coming from usa and we will win a world cup one day !!!!

So go Palermo , sicily for life and godbless all u on my grandfathers island.

Oh and your welcome , for our brave american soldiers who left there blood on sicilys land to liberate you and my grandfathers people.

Never forget our brave soldiers , like us sicilians in america will never forget where we come from.

amen

oh i am a CIULLA . if u know anyone with that last name please let me know

2. colagrosso3

colagrosso3 New Member

Jun 16, 2007
    Montreal
    che strunzu

3. Gioca

Gioca Member

Jun 13, 2004
    Hartford
    Club: