New Politics Thread

Discussion in 'AC Milan' started by Falc, May 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leonardo Musupic

Leonardo Musupic Red Card

Albion Rovers
    Australia
    Jan 23, 2020
    I'm sorry you are angered and offended Gilbertsson, but to be so means you must be offended by the crimes of the Croatian Nationalist.

[​IMG]

2. Gilbertsson

Gilbertsson Member+

Barcelona
    Spain
    Apr 1, 2012
    Geneva
    Club:
    Toronto Croatia
    Nat'l Team:
    Switzerland
    Why should I be offended? Lost in translation. Who started first? :D Come on you can do it. :) I feel like I speak with someone who has deeper intellectual problems. I hope, it's intentional. Otherwise, nothing good.:thumbsup: You could write a little about WWII. You haven't done that since the last minute.

3. Leonardo Musupic

Albion Rovers
    Australia
    Jan 23, 2020
    #18753 Leonardo Musupic, Feb 16, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2020
    You make me very much laugh loud, like the rest of your fellow nazi apologist members in this thread.

[​IMG]

Where have they gone? Perhaps watching me take you apart limb from limb, piece by piece was too horrific for them to watch? I'd say that is strange since they had no problem much like you in reading about the mutilations of elderly, women and children by your Ustase

[​IMG]

4. Gilbertsson

Gilbertsson Member+

Barcelona
    Spain
    Apr 1, 2012
    Geneva
    Club:
    Toronto Croatia
    Nat'l Team:
    Switzerland
    I don't know what people write here. They all behave nice to me. I don't poke anyone. Only you make the problems. Maybe they have lives, jobs, careers, not like you? Internet is your world. Maybe you have 800 Facebook friends. Filtrated friends, only Communist ones and you mix and mingle there. Maybe they surprise you with some limited Group.

You really took me a part. I live in sadness now, because of events that occurred several decades before I was born. I am crushed. To tell you the truth I am much more focused on NBA All Star Weekend than on your 1940's show.

You don't know me, pointless clone of some other user. Everything that you said is said thousand times. I only know who started first: Chetniks, Communists - both in Yugoslav Alliance.

Maybe users here read alone from the beginning, from their own literature choices. Not like you, paranoid...in fear. I placed western history, you are placing Serbian, Orthodox Christian history. That's why it's amusing. No one in West accepts their history.

5. Leonardo Musupic

Albion Rovers
    Australia
    Jan 23, 2020
    #18755 Leonardo Musupic, Feb 16, 2020

I've already answered this question a dozen times. I think your deep rooted hatred is blocking the assimilation of information into your brain. You're too hell bent on revenge and justifying mutilations of innocent people by your beloved nazi compatriots to understand the greater picture.

6. Gilbertsson

Gilbertsson Member+

Barcelona
    Spain
    Apr 1, 2012
    Geneva
    Club:
    Toronto Croatia
    Nat'l Team:
    Switzerland
    You don't offer any information. Intellectually subordinated. But I don't blame you. Wrong people, wrong lifestyle, wrong ladies, you take some substances maybe, so this reflects to you much heavier. Leftists like to spend some time with their substances. And visit the more cheerful world. I can only guess. But you have deeper problems.

7. Gilbertsson

Gilbertsson Member+

Barcelona
    Spain
    Apr 1, 2012
    Geneva
    Club:
    Toronto Croatia
    Nat'l Team:
    Switzerland
    I am not angry. I can see the difference between invasion and self-defence. Only you defend those who invaded in Croatia. Stockholm Syndrome. Admire to perpetrator.:cool: I rather use the broom.:rolleyes:

8. Leonardo Musupic

Albion Rovers
    Australia
    Jan 23, 2020
    Your hatred of your own people the Serbs blinds you.

Maybe seeing the face of one of the few intelligent Croatians of history makes you see red too? ;)

9. Leonardo Musupic

Albion Rovers
    Australia
    Jan 23, 2020
    #18759 Leonardo Musupic, Feb 16, 2020
    LOL, ethnically cleansing elderly, women and children is self defense?

Like I said, you're a sick cretin. I also get that those atrocities do not anger you, I get that. This is also why you're lost. You don't want any part of your slavic history, pretending to be of latin stock. What you really want is to be Italicized while at the same time to identify as a Croatian. See what extreme right wing nationalism does to ones brain? Completely distorts it. Didn't I tell you that the Croatian people have identity issues? You're the perfect case study.

10. Leonardo Musupic

Albion Rovers
    Australia
    Jan 23, 2020
    Why are you getting so angry?
    It's time for some wisdom from the sensible Croat Big Bro Tito

[​IMG]

You should learn to love your brothers the Serbs, Gilbertsson. Stop hating your own kind.

[​IMG]

11. Leonardo Musupic

Albion Rovers
    Australia
    Jan 23, 2020
    Learn to love your brother and sister the Serb Gilbertsson. You'll live a more happy and fulfilled life free from the bondage of wikipedia history revisionism that you're currently ensnared in.

[​IMG]

Hey Gilbert, but who started this

The Chetnik, The Bosniak or the Ustase? Or none? Which one to blame? Who do we cleanse first?
    [​IMG]

12. falvo

falvo Member+

Mar 27, 2005
    San Jose & Florence
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
  13. Gilbertsson

Gilbertsson Member+

Barcelona
    Spain
    Apr 1, 2012
    Geneva
    Club:
    Toronto Croatia
    Nat'l Team:
    Switzerland
    #18763 Gilbertsson, Feb 17, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2020
    Those are descendants of Yugoslavs. Just like some sportspeople, footballers, basketball players who act funny because of their mixed family tree.:cool: Bosnian flag is just another EU creation: blue, yellow, stars, just like the flag of Kosovo. Really natural photos, only emotions, nothing else.

Before few weeks you said that Bosnian Muslims who joined in Ustase are Croats. On this photo, Bosnian Muslim doesn't care about Croatian flag. She took her EU 1998 flag. Wikipedia revisionism? The same is at Britannica website. Only shorter chapters. But I don't care much about details at Wikipedia. I only represent years and short description of the events. There are no brothers or sisters in Balkan Peninsula. Croatia didn't had wars only with Slovenia, Greece, Albania and Romania in Balkan Peninsula. Greeks formed places in Dalmatia. But it wasn't something warlike.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Greek_colonies_in_Illyria

You don't know much about the history of Balkan Peninsula and Italy. You don't understand the relations. The main conclusion is: without Chetniks and Communists, there wouldn't be Ustase. And this ends everything. They started first.:D

Flag of Bosnia and Herzegovina is invented and adopted in 1998. You can only start from the beginning and see how western history looks like. Not so interested in street carnivals, like I see in those photos. Your attacks are non-democratic and communist ones. You attack people who wanted to defend from other clowns: Chetniks, Communists. Go to them, they are your friends.:rolleyes:

14. Leonardo Musupic

Albion Rovers
    Australia
    Jan 23, 2020
    [​IMG]

I've only spoken against the Ustase who killed innocent people, and that angers you and you defend them. Your true colours keep shining through.

Spoken with such hatred the people of the flags above are obviously not your friends.

Who started it and which one do we cleanse first?

15. Leonardo Musupic

Albion Rovers
    Australia
    Jan 23, 2020
    Spoken with the conviction of a truly spiteful and hateful neo-fascist.

16. Leonardo Musupic

Albion Rovers
    Australia
    Jan 23, 2020
    Right because the Croatian flag is totally natural and grows on trees. It hasn't been constructed in any way.

17. Gilbertsson

Gilbertsson Member+

Barcelona
    Spain
    Apr 1, 2012
    Geneva
    Club:
    Toronto Croatia
    Nat'l Team:
    Switzerland
    It seems that male fighters don't exist at all. Only females made self-reproduction and they live like that as black widows. Nice and funny attempt. Only you are sick here. At first you attack others here, than you attack me, after that you ask: "Where are others here". You constantly question our attitudes, statements. We don't chase each other here and ask each other: "What is your belief, do you adore Stalin, Lenin? If not, why not, they are great, you don't know anything, they are blessed people who help and run for the people".

With such words I doubt that you can have essential relationships in real life. Maybe internet is your real life.:p

I already said. Croatia is consisted from Slavic, Latin, Germanic and with slight Hungarian in the north - east areas. What do you expect if places of your origins end through slavicisation? I don't like Pan-Slavic ideas, because this brings again in Communism, Soviet Union, Yugoslavia. That's why you need all possible Slavs, to create that. That's why I placed you surnames of Ustase Headquarters. Slavs, Latins, Germanic people, Hungarians, Bosnian Muslims, Jewish people. If I want to live in Croatia. I could get only Croatian citizenship. You can't live and work without citizenship. For you, everything is the same: origins, current citizenship. What about my ancestors, who had other citizenship, before 150 years? So I have to ignore them in favour of something newer? Makes no sense, why should I abolish my family members?

Out of all ethnic groups in Balkan Peninsula, I am closer to Croatia, Slovenia, because of religion. But everyone knows that Croatia has 4 main influences. Not only through ethnic origins, those influences are visible through gastronomy, architecture. How can I be italicized? If my ancestors lived in Balkan Peninsula before Risorgimento? Before that, they were: Latins, or Romance speaking people, with Latin rite in religious sense. How can you italicize, slavicise anyone, if some things are clear? But only you ask amusing questions?

Italian units have never touched my ancestors in WWII or in any possible war that I remember. They probably could, but they didn't. Communists could and they did make problems. Now you try to convince me that Communists were nicer, better. Are you insane?:D I don't want to have Stockholm Syndrome where I admire to my molester. Maybe your parents hit you often so you adapted on such syndromes.

Again with the labelling.:p If you are not like Leonardo Musupic, you are evil.:thumbsup:

People don't have identity issues, their surnames reveal their origins. So, you suggest that I change my paternal and maternal surnames into something more Slavic, Germanic, Hungarian? I could be: Slavoslav Laszlo? :D Friends would call me: Slavek.:cool:

Are they all Slavs? With identity issues?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_from_Croatia

Some of Slavic surnames: Jagic, Truhelka, Dorotka (Czech), Zerjavic, Belostenec, Herjavec...interesting, all from northern areas. I think that you know who is who. Don't let that -vic, -ic at the end trick you. Surnames like: Marasovic, Liveric, Mimica, Sulentic, they are evidently Latin surnames. With longer existence in Balkans. Plus those Latins, who probably came in 19th century, like Tartaglia.

Surname Brešan is only Brescian. But you would decline them anyway and place them as Slavs for your Pan-Slavic theory. Tanned Slavs. Really?:D

18. Gilbertsson

Gilbertsson Member+

Barcelona
    Spain
    Apr 1, 2012
    Geneva
    Club:
    Toronto Croatia
    Nat'l Team:
    Switzerland
    Red, white and blue is a typical Pan-Slavic idea. For me, silly option for one flag. Coat of arm isn't Pan-Slavic idea. That's why you hate the coat of arm so much and it was removed during Yugoslavia. Montenegrin and Macedonian flags are not Pan-Slavic. They are probably aware of their Vlach pastoral origins. This form: red, white, blue was adopted in 1848. During stronger Pan-Slavic initiatives. 10,15 countries have such colours.:confused:

You don't mention Serbian? Because it's only reversed Russian flag. No need to go against Soviet, Russian allies. They are poor, innocent, they don't have males, only children, women and old women.:cool: You see how sick you are?:D

19. Gilbertsson

Gilbertsson Member+

Barcelona
    Spain
    Apr 1, 2012
    Geneva
    Club:
    Toronto Croatia
    Nat'l Team:
    Switzerland
    Yes, Chetniks, king Alexander, Punisa Racic, Gavrilo Princip, Milan Nedic are like that. But Communists don't mind, they embraced the same name Yugoslavia, just like they did.:) Ask for help, it's time.:D

20. Gilbertsson

Gilbertsson Member+

Barcelona
    Spain
    Apr 1, 2012
    Geneva
    Club:
    Toronto Croatia
    Nat'l Team:
    Switzerland
    Ottoman Empire started first. They created Bosnian Muslims who attacked Roman Catholics for centuries, since 1493.
    Chetniks started first. They created Serbia who attacked Roman Catholics since 1844.
    Communists started first. They created Communist Party in 1919 who attacked all non-Communists since 1919.

Print this dipstick and place close to the photos of Stalin, Tito, Lenin under your pillow.:)

Person with disorders. Leonardo Musupic.:D Dance with me. Open your fourth account to be more convincing, so that people think that you don't care.:rolleyes:

21. Gilbertsson

Gilbertsson Member+

Barcelona
    Spain
    Apr 1, 2012
    Geneva
    Club:
    Toronto Croatia
    Nat'l Team:
    Switzerland
    Chetniks, Communists had military units, I don't see old people in those units.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

They both still exist. How surprising. Take your red star drum and sing your battling psycho songs somewhere else. This forum is a free world. Excluded from observing, watching, following, checking, questioning...

22. Leonardo Musupic

Albion Rovers
    Australia
    Jan 23, 2020
    Yeah I get it Chetniks suck because they did the same thing, but Ustase do not because Chetniks did it first.

What a deranged world view.

"So what that the Ustase killed innocent people, Chetniks did it first so it doesn't matter!"

You've said it over and over again. Repeating it won't make it any more real. It's already out there.

23. Gilbertsson

Gilbertsson Member+

Barcelona
    Spain
    Apr 1, 2012
    Geneva
    Club:
    Toronto Croatia
    Nat'l Team:
    Switzerland
    #18773 Gilbertsson, Feb 17, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2020
    Ustase killed supporters of Chetniks, Communists. Who started first. The world isn't deranged, it's pretty much simple. When Ottoman Empire arrived in 15th century, they started with religious conversion, so that they have their army in that part and so that they attack others who were not converted. Before that they imported military units from Turkey and other more converted parts. As you can see Communists and Chetniks are still active, they gather around in case for the green light, potential new war. Something that they dream, but can't happen. If they start, they know what comes after.

They started in 1999. Look how it ended. I doubt that they are brave enough to start something new.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NATO_bombing_of_Yugoslavia

Keep supporting them.:) Your attempts of making all as equal in different wars are just stupid. Useless attempts.

24. Gilbertsson

Gilbertsson Member+

Barcelona
    Spain
    Apr 1, 2012
    Geneva
    Club:
    Toronto Croatia
    Nat'l Team:
    Switzerland
    He is on a social welfare. Australia pays high amounts for each person. So he rather stays at home and lives in Internet, it's not payable enough to work anything.:) Leonardo Musupic writes the application, he waits few weeks and welfare is granted.:)

Midfield General repped this.
  25. La Magica

La Magica Member+

Aug 1, 2011
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Being on welfare would make sense. Another thing that triggered him. He gets pills to keep his depression and voices in his head under control. Perhaps Australia cut his dosage hence the sock puppets appearing. He defends government so much because he can't survive without assistance.