New Politics Thread

Discussion in 'AC Milan' started by Falc, May 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leonardo Musupic

Leonardo Musupic Red Card

Albion Rovers
    Australia
    Jan 23, 2020
    You've been pretty much wrong about everything. Why do you think I'm upset? If you really want to go back in time, go to the beginning,

https://bit.ly/2u2a44L - Ethnic tensions between Croats and Serbs can be traced back to the Great Schism of 1054. During the time of the Austrian Empire, land privileges were granted to Serbs living in the Military Frontier of the Habsburg Monarchy.[11] As Habsburg frontier militiamen, they were exempt from communal and church autonomy as well as feudal obligations while Croats were not. This became a source of Croat resentment and Serb determination to defend their status which became articulated in nationalist sentiments and ideologies in later history.

Jealous and lazy Croats started it a long time ago. Who cares!

You idiots keep justifying genocide back and forth. Then one smart Croat came along and tried to unify you and you fu.ck it up again. How stupid can you people be?

I don't care about communists. I've only put up communist memes to anger you into admitting you're a fascist apologist and a nazi supporter. You took the bait and have now shown your true colours . You've done it repeatedly in your last few messages. There is no mistaking this now. You're a nazi supporter of the Ustase because they didn't do it first. How dumb can you be?

I hate chetniks, and ustase equally. I don't care who started it first. When they murder innocent elderly, women and children, they are scum. You are moronic for supporting the Ustase as a movement that was necessary to rise up against the others. I would have had no problems with an army defending itself and it's citizens, but when they go and return the cleansing of innocent people they become the same evil as the one they're trying to fight against.

What is wrong with you?

2. Leonardo Musupic

Albion Rovers
    Australia
    Jan 23, 2020
    That's your problem. You can call Chetniks and Communists as crazy people for whatever cleansing they did, but you don't care when the Ustase did it because "Chetniks did it first!" Who cares what medal they got, 1st or 3rd, for killing innocent people. In my book and that of normal people who have no thirst for blood, they're scum all the same.

That's why you are sick. You just don't care when your people did it.

Big Bro Tito the Croat, one of the few with a working brain, tried to unite you savages. The mentality that you hold deep and dear won't allow for peace between slavic tribes that have little differences except for those that can be constructed socially, and that includes religion. You people are too stupid to understand that.

3. Gilbertsson

Gilbertsson Member+

Barcelona
    Spain
    Apr 1, 2012
    Geneva
    Club:
    Toronto Croatia
    Nat'l Team:
    Switzerland
    You would be so happy, if Ustase were the oldest formed movement, Chetniks the second and Communists as third system. After that you would say: "Evil Ustase tortured us since the middle 19th century, we couldn't live longer in such circumstances. So, we had to gather and finally remove Ustase from our territory".

You would said the same, like I did Leonardo. Only if Chetniks and Communists stayed at home, nothing would happen. But they asked conflicts.
    Headmaster at school always asks: "Who started first?".
    We can't create the shared guilt. It's not equal and you know it.

Serbs should be grateful because they were accepted in Croatia as refugees in 17th, 18th centuries.

Croats also escaped in other states to ovoid Ottoman Turks. Those Croats are in Austria, Italy, Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Romania.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burgenland_Croats

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molise_Croats

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Croats_in_the_Czech_Republic

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Croats_of_Romania

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Croats_of_Hungary

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Croats_in_Slovakia

Not sure which element do they have: Slavic, Latin, doesn't matter.

The important thing is that these groups don't ask some invented Republic in these countries. Serbs constantly try to get some invented Republic.

That's the one of differences between Serbia, Croata and you say that they are all the same. Not really. Serbs don't care about the state where they arrive. They only care for themselves and try to create personal interests. I'm surprised that they haven't asked some Republic in Canada, USA, Australia..."We are since 60 years here, we can form our state".

But I understand, Serbia is the capital state of the Yugoslav communism. No bad words against them,.

What do you expect? Chetniks and Communists burn villages, kill people. What to do? Sit and wait more killings or military unit formation so that they finally stop.

Time chronology isn't stupid. Observe the courts how they act. They try to convict the people who made the bad acts first. Bank robber might say: "Someone beated me in prison, that's not good, Geneva Conventions, human rights". But that robber started first.

Time chronology relevant factor in any aspect of life: business, trading, wars.
    With declining of time chronology, our discussion is nothing but trivial and empty.

Why would anyone form Ustase in the first place?
    1. To avoid life in borders of Kingdom of Yugoslavia
    2. To avoid the foreign king Alexander
    3. To avoid his dictatorship
    4. To protect Croatian members in Yugoslav Parliament. After all several were killed thanks to Punisa Racic in 1928.
    5. Cultural, linguistic destruction. Poet Milan Sufflay was killed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milan_Šufflay

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivo_Pilar

High treason?? Guess who was their lawyer? Ante Pavelic

Time chronology is in control, not you and me, you childish brainwashed subject.
    Evidently, Ante Pavelic felt hostility towards Kingdom of Yugoslavia. For sure, all lucrative state jobs were in hands of those who were for that kingdom.

Milan Sufflay was killed, because he wrote this:

"The Croatian people have passed through the Roman-Western retort, while the Serbian people passed through the Byzantine-Turkish. Therefore the psyche of the two peoples is essentially different, even if the languages are similar. Unification of the two peoples would mean neutralization and careful constraining. To centralize here would mean to make Croatia a guinea pig for vivisection experiments. It is my thesis that the Croatian nation, as a citizen of the great empire of the western civilization, has the right to raise its voice against any oppression.
    Those who know history know that the Yugoslav idea has no dynamics. It is nothing compared to the mighty Croatian idea. In Croatia, the Yugoslav idea is a shallow wreckage under which the Croatian national volcano boils; only a subtle push is necessary to make it erupt.
    To me personally, as a philosopher and an open-minded Croat, it is the same whether I sit shackled at the court or a penitentiary, or whether I get out into the false freedom hiding the larger dungeon in which – thank God, only temporarily! – the Croatian nation is suffering!"

Even Sufflay notes the different cultural background. He said that something that you and me know today. I placed that in B letters. Yugoslavia is shallow and without dynamics.

How can you unify 5,6 ethnic groups, if they are not all part of western or eastern civilizacions. West to west, East to east. Very simple. Serbs torture the Macedonians, Montenegrin people today, Albanians. So, if Eastern countries can't agree to each other, how can Croatia and Slovenia agree with them, plus mixture of Bosnia and Herzegovina with partially western and in larger scales eastern, oriental ethnic groups.

How can supporters of Chetnik and Communist movement be innocent? Even Yugoslav Partisans killed Chetniks at the end of WWII. Those two elements can't be present in any normal country, because they are both with mental disorders.

Tito only made loans in Paris and London to achieve the capitalist light finally.:D

And you say: "Yugoslavia was independent". In your dreams. It depended on western loans and Soviet ideology. I wonder why there were no loans from Banco Sovietico?:ROFLMAO: Senza soldi?:ROFLMAO:

I already wrote how "Slavic" Balkan is. Strong mixtures of Slavic, Latin, Germanic, Hungarian influences. Montenegro, Macedonia don't have any Germanic and Hungarian influences. They are either Slavic or Latin. The same is with Serbia, with Hungarian, Croatian, Germanic influences in northern region Vojvodina.

And Croatia has all 4 influences: Germanic, Hungarian, Slavic in north and mostly Latin in south. Bosnia and Herzegovina is Slavic mostly in Bosnia, smaller Latin branches and almost full Latin in region of Herzegovina.

That's why you are allergic when I mention non - Slavic elements. More complicated for Pan - Slavic idea, Yugoslavia. Can't make Pan - Slavic ideas in Spain.:D Sneaky but at the end very shallow.

Nice, Western Roman Empire and Byzantine Empire with people that left from these empires are the same to you?:D Bulgarians and Slovenes completely the same? Slovenes have Austrian and Slavic culture. Very similar to Bulgarian culture, who have Pomaks, Slavs, Bulgars are in original sense Turkic tribe.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulgars

I think that you are very uneducated. Must conclude that.:p
    Lack of education usually touches the communist working class. It's not enough only to eat caviar, to become an elite my precious little boy. :)

4. Gilbertsson

Gilbertsson Member+

Barcelona
    Spain
    Apr 1, 2012
    Geneva
    Club:
    Toronto Croatia
    Nat'l Team:
    Switzerland
    #18729 Gilbertsson, Feb 16, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2020
    Just like all countries had problems. Protestant and Roman Catholic Dutch, Swiss, German, French people. Roman Catholics are really really loved in Serbia.:ROFLMAO: They hate Vatican in every sense. You can only live in peace with Serbs, if you join in their state sect.

Military Frontier was Croatian territory under Habsburg Monarchy. Two out of nine Military Frontiers belonged to Croatia. So, Habsburgs accepted Serbs and placed them in Croatian territory, not in Austrian. You understand the difference?

Imagine that EU asks Italy that they settle Syrians in Siciliy? It would be very acceptable and without tensions?

Serbs came as refugees, nothing else. They should be happy that no one touched them until 20th century.

How could we name Serbs? If they arrive in foreign territory? Progressive ones?
    Again very uneducated Leonardo Musupic.:sleep:

Nobody justifies anything. Croatia was under invasion of Chetniks and Communists. Someone had to remove the psychos. Nothing wrong here. Someone comes, offers something, no thanks. If he continues to offer and forms military units, defend yourself.

You need to learn what Military Frontier is? So that you don't end as nucklehead once again.

You don't make me angry with Communism or Chetniks. Stupid movements, which can't have place in any normal country. And that's it. If they invade in countries, they should be removed, together with their parties, propaganda, Tito. Because all of this is just stupid. Never saw any positive impact, only brainwashing, debts and poverty.

I don't support anyone. I don't even mention Germany and their reasons. At first we started here to talk about the advantages of Communism. You tried to promote, no one accepted this ideology, third strike and you are out if you miss.

After that you used Serbian style, they also start from the end. Stay at home and no one would attack you. They went from Bulgaria to Dalmatian coast. Large space for small army.:p That's called obsession. At the same time they hate and adore Croatia. They are ready to die in battles for Croatia. No other explanation.

Read what said their current president.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleksandar_Vučić

"Until 2008, Vučić was a disciple of the Greater Serbia ideology, which he testified was envisaged as extending to a western border running along the Virovitica–Karlovac–Karlobag line.[121][122][123] In 1995, during the Croatian War of Independence, Vučić said in Glina (which was at the time controlled by the rebelled Serbs) that 'Serbian Krajina' and Glina would never be Croatian, Banovina would never be returned to Croatia, and that if Serbian Radical Party had won elections, Serbs would have lived in Greater Serbia.[124][125] In another speech from the early 2000s, Vučić called Karlobag, Ogulin, Karlovac and Virovitica "Serbian towns", stated that "they [SRS's critics] rejoice that Ustaše (referring to Croats) have occupied Serbian lands and want to convince us Serbian radicals that it wasn't Serbian, that we were saying nonsenses. (...) We want what's ours, Serbian."[125] After split from the Serbian Radical Party and creation of the Serbian Progressive Party, Vučić said he no longer supports the Greater Serbia ideology."

Virovitica, Karlovac, Karlobag. Ogulin are cities in Croatia. That was the border of historic Military Frontier in some aspects. Glina is also in Croatia.

Serbs were ready to die to get these less attractive places. Glina isn't attractive, Serbian majority lives there, others are better, but not something interesting.

How can Croatia occupy it's own lands and cities? EU pressured him, that's why he doesn't use nationalistic tones. He accepted LGBT Prime Minister of Serbia with Croatian origins Ana Brnabic. So, that they look progressive now.:rolleyes:

Balkan Peninsula is too complicated for majority people from outside. Especially for you. You can't even guess anything normal. You promote Tito like he has sort of Fan Club in Croatia, thousands of people. People want money not cheap and shallow ideoogy.

What's wrong with you? What would you do if someone comes in your home and attacks you or someone in your family? You would sit in peace? Or maybe you would take baseball bat and hit him?

Foreign military: Chetnik and Communist units in Croatia??? And local Serbs and followers of Communism joined to them. Hello to uneducated one? Place foreign military units in France, England....what could happen there?:whistling:

Of course that such crazy movements should be removed, just like their followers and brothers in weapons. When they arrived, they gathered local people for their own interests.

The same happened in 1990's. Communist Slobodan Milosevic took Yugoslav Army and Serbian Chetniks so that they gather local Serbs as their followers. Without followers in Croatia, their visit from Serbia would be nothing. They would had to return back.

Now we see that Bosnian Serb Milorad Dodik provokes. What should Montenegro do? If Serbia enters with military? And gathers Serbs of Montenegro? As you can see, the history repeats constantly and you write the same silly things. About innocent people? Serbs of Croatia who assisted to Chetniks, Yugoslav Partisans??

You have a lot of disorders.:thumbsup:

5. Leonardo Musupic

Albion Rovers
    Australia
    Jan 23, 2020
    #18730 Leonardo Musupic, Feb 16, 2020
    It really should be to no one's surprise that you're going to stick with "they did it first, so the Ustase did no wrong!" argument, Gilbertsson. You've been horribly exposed.

Croatia paid it's debts? I laugh very much loud on that too. When will Croatia pay the debts back to the mostly Italian, with random Slovenian and Serbian families they murdered and cleansed from the coast? To date you are the only ones who haven't made reparation payments. Slovenia and Serbia have paid their debts. Why hasn't Croatia?

On February 18, 1983, Yugoslavia and Italy signed a treaty in Rome where Yugoslavia agreed to pay 110 million USD for the compensation of the exiles' property which was confiscated after the war. By its breakup in 1991 Yugoslavia paid 18 million USD. Slovenia and Croatia, two Yugoslav successors, agreed to share the remainder of this debt. Slovenia assumed 62% and Croatia the remaining 38%. Italy did not want to reveal the bank account number so in 1994 Slovenia opened a fiduciary account at Dresdner Bank in Luxembourg, informed Italy about it and started paying its 55,976,930 USD share. The last payment was paid in January 2002. Until today Croatia hopes for a different solution of this matter and has not paid a dollar yet. The Italian side has not withdrawn a single dollar from the account yet.

These were all families that owned land there before the Austo-Hungarian empire took control and after WWI when it was rightfully returned to Italy before again being given back to Tito after WWII at which point these families were systematically cleansed by mostly Croatian henchmen serving in the Yugoslav army. Pay your debts Croatia!

Historical Italy, even before Croat tribes arrived.

https://www.zum.de/whkmla/histatlas/italy/haxitaly.html

6. Leonardo Musupic

Albion Rovers
    Australia
    Jan 23, 2020
    Following the occupation and division of Yugoslavia, the fascist governments introduced anti-semitic laws in accordance with the Nazi Final Solution plan.[14] The Ustaše also enacted racial laws and systematically persecuted Serbs, who were Orthodox Christian, as well as Jewish and Roma populations throughout the country. It established a concentration camp system, the largest of which was Jasenovac,[15] where 77,000–100,000 people were murdered.[16] Around 29–31,000 Jews, or 79% of their pre-war population in the NDH, was killed during the Holocaust, mostly by the Ustaše.[17] Almost the entire Roma population of around 25,000 was annihilated.[18]

NDH military representatives attempted to negotiate a surrender to the British, but were directed to surrender to the Yugoslav military.[76] The Independent State of Croatia had joined the Geneva Convention on 20 January 1943, and was recognised by it as a "belligerent".[79]

"I believe that shooting a disabled person who isn't a possible threat is as brutal as it gets. It's the same as shooting a child." Villy Bogelund, former chief investigator into the massacre of innocent people by Croatian armed forces.

Gilbertsson "But they started it!"

7. Leonardo Musupic

Albion Rovers
    Australia
    Jan 23, 2020
    #18732 Leonardo Musupic, Feb 16, 2020
    The same sort of excuse making we can expect from Gilbertsson is an unfortunate epidemic amongst Croatian Nationalists.

On August 8, 1995, in the Croatian town of Dvor, a band of very likely Croatian soldiers rounded up nine disabled refugees inside a school and executed them.

Colonel Bruno Cavic was a commander of the Croatian forces in Dvor. He denied that any of his men were in the town on August 8, 1995. But he offered a hypothesis as to why the disabled might have been killed.

"Sometimes, in your mind, you think you are doing something good for them, you are ending their suffering, and you end it ... You cannot help them; you don't want to leave them to the cruel enemy who is coming," he said, shrugging. "For me, that is one of the explanations."

According to Kold, his unit observed at least three Croatian soldiers, with baseball caps and backpacks, near the camp on the morning of the massacre.

Yeah, good one Bruno Cavic. Like Gilbertsson here you deny that the Croatian militants did anything but offer a humane solution, "They're disabled, so we helped to put them down nicely and peacefully!"

You nazi apologists are a riot!

8. Gilbertsson

Gilbertsson Member+

Barcelona
    Spain
    Apr 1, 2012
    Geneva
    Club:
    Toronto Croatia
    Nat'l Team:
    Switzerland
    Yes, Croatia paid financial debts of collapsed Yugoslavia to French and English credit clubs. How can this be? Wonderful land Yugoslavia produced debts. Serbia should pay all debts. After all their city was the capital and they kept Yugoslavia name 10 years later. If they kept sports results of Yugoslavia, they could keep debts also.

Yugoslav Partisans should pay all debts, they should return their confiscated homes, properties. Yugoslavia and Italy signed this in 1983, not Croatia. Croatia and Italy were both victims of Yugoslav system. All non-Communists.

Yugoslavia has done a lot of bad things, as you can see.

Ostrgoths are not Italians. They are Germanic tribe. Ostro - Austro - Austria.
    Not sure how we all ended there, in Ostrogothic Empire.

You left out a lot of things in those maps:
    1) Magna Graecia (8th, 7th century before the Christ). Imagine that they say who came first?:cool:
    2) Different duchies, kingdoms, like Kingdom of Naples and Two Sicilies, Papal States, Republic of Genoa was independent since 1005 to 1797. Grand Duchy of Tuscany, Kingdom of Sardinia, Duchy of Milan, Republic of Florence, Duchy of Mantova. This was all until 19th century. But you elegantly avoided all of this. Typical communist.:D

They even had wars among each other.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venetian–Genoese_wars

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_War_of_1494–1498

Milan had wars against Napoli, Venice, Florence, Mantova...

Observe the Belligerents:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_War_of_1499–1504

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_the_League_of_Cambrai

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wars_in_Lombardy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milanese_War_of_Succession

And you mock because of conflicts in Balkan Peninsula. Wars were normal in entire Europe. Every city was a state, republic, duchy back than. Those communist things of wider occupations didn't matter back than.

What about Croatian rulers of Dalmatia?
    With what did they ruled? Since 8th century. Signed agreements with Pope.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_rulers_of_Croatia#Dukes_of_Dalmatian_Croatia_(7th_century–925)

Sometimes I think that you are not Italian at all, some Balkan dipstick who wanders through history.

9. Gilbertsson

Gilbertsson Member+

Barcelona
    Spain
    Apr 1, 2012
    Geneva
    Club:
    Toronto Croatia
    Nat'l Team:
    Switzerland
    #18734 Gilbertsson, Feb 16, 2020
    Nice, 1995, from the end, not since 1991. when your Serbs started the war.:D This city Dvor was occupied until 1995.

Here is the full truth about that event.

https://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/f...-massacre-unfold-croatia-160520085629629.html

Danish soldiers who were on the scene, they don't know who attacked them, but I see you picked the lucky jack pot.

Can you start since 1991. when the war really started? 1995 was the end of Yugoslav - Chetnik attempts.:D

Interesting, in matter of WWII, you start from beginnings. But you never mention the reasons for war in Balkan.

WWI you will never mention, because your Serbian Pan-Slavists killed Austrian Archduke Franz Ferdinand in Sarajevo.

Nice juggling. Only never from the beginning. Fragment history, you take one event that might shock someone. Your Serbs made the crimes since 1877.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serbian_war_crimes

Start from here.:thumbsup: You will probably say: Serbs, Croats the same....but you never attack them. Hand of Soviet communism in Balkan Peninsula. They are today in close friendship with Russia.:D

The Great Serbia project started in 1844. in their work called Nacertanije.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_Serbia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_Serbia#Garašanin's_Načertanije

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ilija_Garašanin

Ustase were formed in 1929. So, who is the victim here?:D Time chronology flipped you once again.
    That's why this entire discussion is stupid. Communist against non-Communist. You are also terrible in geographical maps also. You tried to forge and place Ostrogoths as Latin people. Italians would know the maps correctly, so I doubt that you ever visited Italy. But I think that you have something with Balkan Peninsula.

10. Gilbertsson

Gilbertsson Member+

Barcelona
    Spain
    Apr 1, 2012
    Geneva
    Club:
    Toronto Croatia
    Nat'l Team:
    Switzerland
    Victims of Foibe. I have found one list, so that we see the Communist Liberation.
    https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacres_of_Foibe

As you can see, Leonardo Musupic, I see here also multi-ethnic composition.

46 listed Foiba, maybe more, hard to tell.

That's why you like to place right-wing survivors who did this under Yugoslav banner.

Only I see here some evidently Croatian surnames, like: Blasich, Sincich, Rubinich, Radeki, some Austrian surnames: Baucer (Bautzer), De Hajnal (Heinel), Schiffrer, lower I see mostly Slovene surnames: Bric (Germanic origins), Lesten (Germanic origins), Obit (maybe Slavic Slovene), Piscanc (Slavic Slovene, it means Chicken), Sluga (Croatian goalkeeper Simon Sluga, also Istrian), Pisk, Tercelj, Zavadlav (Slovene Slavs), Ursic (Slovene with potential Latin origins - Ursi, Orsi, Orso, Orsato).

So, victims are Austrians, Italians, Croats, Slovenes...they were probably civilians. Killed by Tito and his brave Yugoslav Partisans, just like Salvini said. Sinistra per Istra. You tried to discredit him. The same thing Giorgio Napolitano also said. Wasn't he a member of Partito Comunista Italiano? And later Democratic Left?

"..Already in the unleashing of the first wave of blind and extreme violence in those lands, in the autumn of 1943, summary and tumultuous justicialism, nationalist paroxysm, social retaliation and a plan to eradicate Italian presence intertwined in what was, and ceased to be, the Julian March. There was therefore a movement of hate and bloodthirsty fury, and a Slavic annexationist design, which prevailed above all in the peace treaty of 1947, and assumed the sinister shape of "ethnic cleansing". What we can say for sure is that what was achieved - in the most evident way through the inhuman ferocity of the foibe - was one of the barbarities of the past century."

— Italian president Giorgio Napolitano, Rome, 10 February 2007

11. Leonardo Musupic

Albion Rovers
    Australia
    Jan 23, 2020
    Repayments for the Foibe massacres. Only Croatia refuses.

Slovenia assumed 62% and Croatia the remaining 38%. Italy did not want to reveal the bank account number so in 1994 Slovenia opened a fiduciary account at Dresdner Bank in Luxembourg, informed Italy about it and started paying its 55,976,930 USD share. The last payment was paid in January 2002. Until today Croatia hopes for a different solution of this matter and has not paid a dollar yet. The Italian side has not withdrawn a single dollar from the account yet.

Typical Croatians, cause problems, blame others, never pay their debts.

"But they started it!"

12. Leonardo Musupic

Albion Rovers
    Australia
    Jan 23, 2020
    The problem with the Croatian mindset can be traced to the beginning of tensions between Croats and Serbs in 1054 and the jealousy born then of not being recognized for anything important.

https://bit.ly/2u2a44L - Ethnic tensions between Croats and Serbs can be traced back to the Great Schism of 1054. During the time of the Austrian Empire, land privileges were granted to Serbs living in the Military Frontier of the Habsburg Monarchy.[11] As Habsburg frontier militiamen, they were exempt from communal and church autonomy as well as feudal obligations while Croats were not. This became a source of Croat resentment and Serb determination to defend their status which became articulated in nationalist sentiments and ideologies in later history.

The jealousy and need for recognition started then. Throughout the history of the Croatian Nationalist you can see this motif playing itself over and over and over. From trying to steal and claim Serbian Nicola Tesla as their own, to trying to steal the Venetian Marco Polo as one of their own. The problem could very well be that they have been slaves (not slavs) but slaved of various superior peoples. From the Turks, to the Austrians and Hungarians, to their own kind trying to assimilate them into a greater unified slavic entity, the Croat has lacked their own identity from the beginning. This inability or lack of recognition has cut them deeply. Not only were they unable to find anything significant to be proud of in history, but they always needed the support of some superior group to keep their heads high.

This serious lack of national identity at the extreme levels plays out in murderous genocidal regimes like the Ustase. You cannot find many Croatians that will denounce the killings and mutilations of innocent women and children.

Witness Gilbertsson, hell bent as he is to wash away the crimes of the identity missing Croat. Watch Gilbertsson run to wikipedia to fill these pages with at least 2 or 3 more 1000 word essays littered with wiki links in the hopes that no one reads about the uneventful history of his beloved tribe

13. Gilbertsson

Gilbertsson Member+

Barcelona
    Spain
    Apr 1, 2012
    Geneva
    Club:
    Toronto Croatia
    Nat'l Team:
    Switzerland
    Follow the timeline, time chronology since the middle of 19th century....and enjoy in life. Foibe are your victims. I don't have anything with communism.
    You hate that time chronology, I understand you. Because time chronology reveals the truth and truth is not pleasant for you and other 2 clones.:cool:

Croatia was peaceful until the WWII, if we exclude battles against Ottoman Empire. They also invaded. Serbs can only be thankful because Croatia saved them two times: 9th century from Bulgarians and 16th,17th century from Ottoman Empire. They returned to Croatia with Chetniks and Yugoslavia.

Many countries had anti-Serbian sentiment:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Serbian_sentiment

Read about the Illyrians also.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illyrians

Endless timeline of events, why live only on silly fragments from the end?

Yugoslav debts are Yugoslav debts. Croatian territory was occupied and taken as part of Yugoslavia. Yugoslavia has never paid any damages to Croatia also killings, confiscations, displacements. That's why you forge history that non-Communist Croats made Foibe atrocities. Really nice historian.:rolleyes:

Who started first? Chetniks and Communists. Ustase were the third if we observe only Balkan Peninsula. Chetniks and Communists also started the wars in 1990's. Read their biographies, Haag prison. Can't find almost anyone without Yugoslav Military career.:D

14. Leonardo Musupic

Albion Rovers
    Australia
    Jan 23, 2020
    Serbian Nicola Tesla

Tesla both parents where Serbian origins at least several generations recorded - again, nationality is another mislead by baptism, in the case of Tesla Christian Orthodox (his father was a Serbian Orthodox priest in Lika). Like with story of Leo Tolstoy who recognized that Islam is something closest to his views, at the second half of his life, Tesla came very close to the metaphysical world and later explained that most closer to his view on “religion” would be Buddhist contemplation or karuṇā, or “view of compassion. There are traces of his influence within different movements (like the one that went to the occult - see Helena Petrovna Blavatsky) but that’s another topic. So event baptized as a small child as Christian Orthodox, Tesla respected but did not practice any common religion.

- The Croatian Nationalist "but he was born in a Croatian town, never mind that his dad was a Serbian Orthodox Priest!"

Marco Polo the Venetian "but he traveled through Dalmatia, owned by Venice at that time on his way to the Orient, therefore he is Croatian!"

Give them enough time and they'll try to rewrite this history too.

15. Gilbertsson

Gilbertsson Member+

Barcelona
    Spain
    Apr 1, 2012
    Geneva
    Club:
    Toronto Croatia
    Nat'l Team:
    Switzerland
    Nice. Nikola Tesla is a Serb. But when Serbs join in Ustase, they become Croats.:D Do you have any academic degree? Your historic and geographical qualifications are suitable for grass harvesting.:D

Why do you bring Marco Polo now? He was a victim of Genoese - Venetian war.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venetian–Genoese_wars

War in Korcula. "It was in this war that Marco Polo, fighting for his native Venice, was taken prisoner and while in prison wrote his memoirs."

History forger.:whistling:

What kind of identity do you have? Low paid jobs abroad, left from home so that you avoid the famine, after you lost your communist pension. Now you cry from some distant country, trying to make decent life in a capitalist world, while you hide at home and watch the videos of Stalin, Lenin, Tito and other boring figures. If I observe your education, low paid jobs are status quo in your life.:D 18 000 km from Europe, chasing mosquitoes with your hand in some outback bush. Communist in multi-cultural capitalist society. At least you can meet a lot of people who escaped from communist countries. And share some ideas.:rolleyes:

Nice that I am waking up with time chronology ignorante.:p Sei niente rosso.:cool:

Strong identity.:thumbsup:

Serbs were Nazi collaborators. But you never mention them. Very innocent Milan Nedic.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Government_of_National_Salvation

Nice propaganda: innocent women and children. That touches the hearts.:D No males around them. Deserted.:eek:

You amused me as always Totti Fan.:D Your links are from Wikipedia also. Time chronology is always the same: English WIkipedia, Britannica.

https://www.britannica.com/biography/Milan-Nedic

https://www.britannica.com/biography/Dragoljub-Mihailovic

https://www.britannica.com/topic/Chetnik

Smile, we are going in 1844.

https://www.britannica.com/topic/Draft-Plan

Everything is the same, just like in Wikipedia. Kind regards clueless.:D

From the beginnings to the endings..you are meaningless.:p

https://www.britannica.com/topic/Partisan-Yugoslavian-military-force

16. Leonardo Musupic

Albion Rovers
    Australia
    Jan 23, 2020
    Retarded slavs started it first, then they've been mutilating and killing each other ever since. What a broken bunch of retards.

Retarded slavs say, "Who cares, they started it first!"

[​IMG]
    In circles the retards continue.

17. Gilbertsson

Gilbertsson Member+

Barcelona
    Spain
    Apr 1, 2012
    Geneva
    Club:
    Toronto Croatia
    Nat'l Team:
    Switzerland
    I am not a Slav. Not a single origins from that group. Like I said, they are in Northern Croatia: blond, lower height, wider shoulders, rounded heads. You missed once again.

We Latins also say: "They started the first". Just like all other people. People are not ignorant, we can't be like you. Many of us are blessed with slightly higher IQ. Compared to your room temperature IQ.

You are becoming very angry fratellino.:D Relax, primavera will arrive soon. Maybe you will get nicer working conditions.:) Maybe not.:D Maybe you will start from the end as usual. Beginners luck is much nicer. More joy. One of the most boring figures here Totti Fan. Poveretto Leonardo Musupic, or whoever you are.;)

18. Gilbertsson

Gilbertsson Member+

Barcelona
    Spain
    Apr 1, 2012
    Geneva
    Club:
    Toronto Croatia
    Nat'l Team:
    Switzerland
    Visit Belgrade and your Tito. Thank him for all atrocities. Slovenes are left-wing since 19th century. Of course that they had to pay everything.
    Can you tell one state where Croatia organized problems? All of you morons invaded in Croatian territory.:D

Innocent Chetniks, Innocent Communists, Innocent Ottoman Turks...you are so weak. And once again, they started the first and I am pointing at them with my finger. Not nice I know.:D Must be nicer to innocent ones.:whistling:

Take a bucket of water and refresh yourself.:thumbsup:

19. Gilbertsson

Gilbertsson Member+

Barcelona
    Spain
    Apr 1, 2012
    Geneva
    Club:
    Toronto Croatia
    Nat'l Team:
    Switzerland
    My Serbs are innocent, must write good about them. What about Serbs who joined in Ustase? Are they Serbs or Croats?:D

Fedor Dragojlov, Emil Uzelac and many others.:D

Ancestors of Nikola Tesla were saved and protected in 17th,18th century. Because they ran in front of Ottoman Turks. Just like majority of Serbs.

Nice job dipstick, I tricked you once again.:D Probably your brain became old, gray cells extinct thanks to high amounts of cheap beer. Live healthy and prosperous. I said what I had to say. The truth remains since the beginnings.:p

Enjoy in some foreign country ignorant. Faraway from Europe, where you deserve to be. You can talk about all these figures. You don't have any benefits from them: Tesla, Polo, Tito..they are at least known, you are nothing, completely unknown. Typical collective glory hunter. I belong to this, I belong to that. This is mine because someone said it like that. You get up in the morning early, you must take the orange vest, yellow helmet and work all day. Imagine, you are less known than fat locksmith called Tito. He gained more success than you. Print his ideology please. Shallow communist.

20. Leonardo Musupic

Albion Rovers
    Australia
    Jan 23, 2020
    When I say retarded slavs, that includes Chetniks. How many times have I said that? Who's the one with reading comprehension problems? They're both idiots, do you not get it? Only you keep ignoring the crimes of your people, the Ustase because

"They started it first!"

That's why you're a cretin.

21. Gilbertsson

Gilbertsson Member+

Barcelona
    Spain
    Apr 1, 2012
    Geneva
    Club:
    Toronto Croatia
    Nat'l Team:
    Switzerland
    They don't have to be also Slavs dipstick. They can also be Latin, Slavic or even Ottoman Turks. They have a lot of Turkish surnames: Karadzic, Karadordevic, Hadzic, Adzic...Romani people are also present there. Basketballer Teodosic has evident Greek surname: Theodos. Since you are such an ignorant, please continue. Establish your career in Forum.:cool:

They started first. You can play your stupid accordion, you don't know anything about Balkan Peninsula or Italy. You represented Ostrogoths as Latin. How retarded someone must be to place such information? You can't even recognize the word Goth in the name. Limited creature, but you don't listen. You observe Croatia and Italy through today's borders. With so many independent duchies, republics, kingdoms, realms, you transfer the 20th and 19th century in to 5th century. That's just stupid.

22. Leonardo Musupic

Albion Rovers
    Australia
    Jan 23, 2020
    Like many of your compatriots on the coast, you want to be an Italian? I get it now. Why did your slavic people cleanse them from the coast then?

23. Gilbertsson

Gilbertsson Member+

Barcelona
    Spain
    Apr 1, 2012
    Geneva
    Club:
    Toronto Croatia
    Nat'l Team:
    Switzerland
    #18748 Gilbertsson, Feb 16, 2020
    I don't have to be anything. You are obsessed with Croatia, not me. My family surnames reveal who we are. Sure, we know Slavic version of Croatian, but we also wanted to preserve the Latin heritage. And we are not obsessed with Latin culture, Croatia like you. I don't care how other coastal people declare, or from wider Dalmatia, Herzegovina. When I see people, with many of them I don't even talk. So much about your nationalistic theories. Many people have Latin origins, but they declare as Croats completely. Many Slavic people don't care about Croatia at all. Many Latins like their Latin history. I belong to patrician family. Not like you. That's why they had problems with Communists. You like the possessions. Plus, you launched some wars against us. But this was solved finally. Our horses run faster than yours, so they arrive as first. It took some time. But with proofs, arguments, 5 victims, Communists can't do much. You can't remove us all. Never surrender. They end as helpless, just like you.

24. Gilbertsson

Gilbertsson Member+

Barcelona
    Spain
    Apr 1, 2012
    Geneva
    Club:
    Toronto Croatia
    Nat'l Team:
    Switzerland
    #18749 Gilbertsson, Feb 16, 2020
    I don't hate them. Genocidal people, just like your Communist movement. They have to live with that who started the first? Not me. They wait for hours to enter in Croatia, so that they can take their small pensions. Croatia gives more to them than their mega sacred Serbia. They want to return in villages without electric energy. From their perspective, they adore us. Just like you.;)

Nice Tito, golden ring, just like from movies in 1960's. The capitalist movies. I am not angry at you. You are frustrated a lot, I can see that. Wrong address friend. You only wasted your time. Skip this, find this. You could start from the beginning. 1830's, 1840's...it would be much easier to you. Now with all these handicaps, you made smiles on my face. I can provoke also. Make you angry, you could even cry if I want that. Why? Because I don't have problems with my self-esteem. Also pretty much independent, individual, compared to your stupid collective poverty.

Maybe I would be angry if Tito offered great life conditions. How can anyone adore food coupons, stamps? But if you can survive, please continue.:rolleyes:

We weren't one people in Yugoslavia. Ordinary fraud. If you believe in that silly statement, lets go with that.

25. Leonardo Musupic

Albion Rovers
    Australia
    Jan 23, 2020
    What you're saying is that you're not a real Croatian then. Which one of the Croatian contingency is responsible for non repayments to Italian families for the murders of the Croatian Nationalist, the dumber retarded slavic ones or the pretend ones who really want to be Italian, like you?