New Politics Thread

Discussion in 'AC Milan' started by Falc, May 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Falc

Falc Member+

Jul 29, 2006
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    882917635972902912 is not a valid tweet id

Rossonero23 and Deleted User x repped this.
  2. thinredline10

thinredline10 Member+

Juventus
    Apr 2, 2017
    Great CNN blackmail from bernie fans

883154506334253057 is not a valid tweet id

they have been doing this for a long time.

Midfield General and NickyViola repped this.
  3. thinredline10

thinredline10 Member+

Juventus
    Apr 2, 2017
    Here is an oldie... its really a shame this didnt get a bigger reaction in 2012

4. Deleted User x

Deleted User x Member+

Mar 21, 2006
    Midfield General and Calcio Pauly repped this.
  5. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Too funny. Zuckerberg's bosses are goons. That's why I don't have a facebook account, or a real one.

Midfield General repped this.
  6. totti fan

totti fan Red Card

Jun 24, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
  7. totti fan

totti fan Red Card

Jun 24, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
  8. totti fan

totti fan Red Card

Jun 24, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    So the High Court loses judicial oversight in similar circumstances if the UK has a fully privatised healthcare system?

9. totti fan

totti fan Red Card

Jun 24, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    883411310393929730 is not a valid tweet id

10. totti fan

totti fan Red Card

Jun 24, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    883346243010916352 is not a valid tweet id

11. NickyViola

NickyViola Member+

May 10, 2004
    Boston
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
    I think that's fake news. I'm sure I've seen that video before.

12. NickyViola

NickyViola Member+

May 10, 2004
    Boston
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina

4 years ago.

totti fan repped this.
  13. Falc

Falc Member+

Jul 29, 2006
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    What reason does the court have for jurisdiction in this matter. BTW, how ironic that the one country that offered assistance to Charlie is one without a universal health care system.

14. shevaa7

shevaa7 Member

Milan
    Jun 3, 2017
    Shit taste

>Razorfist
    >"Reddit"
    Are you insane?

I'm going to post all of his political videos from now on just to spite you

15. totti fan

totti fan Red Card

Jun 24, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    you're not much of a lawyer if you need to ask that question

16. totti fan

totti fan Red Card

Jun 24, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    "South Australia has announced Elon Musk’s Tesla as the principal builder of the world’s largest lithium ion battery to expand the state’s renewable energy supply.

The company’s battery boss says SA’s power woes can be solved in 100 days while launching Powerwall 2 units for households in Australia.

The mega-project will be built in conjunction with French renewable energy firm Neoen and paired with Neoen’s existing wind farm at Hornsdale north of Adelaide.

Company executives gathered at Adelaide Oval on Friday for the announcement with Premier Jay Weatherill, and were expected to be joined by chief executive Elon Musk."

17. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Says one of communisms highest ideals is liberty,

Advocates for the state to decide what sort of healthcare a citizen can get,

[​IMG]

Yous is conflicted son!

Sarcasm Bot repped this.
  18. Falc

Falc Member+

Jul 29, 2006
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Such a typical leftist response.

19. St. Michael's Sword

Mar 7, 2014
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    #9819 St. Michael's Sword, Jul 8, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2017
    Look up a Latin mass in your area and go. Then go to any normal mass after. That'll open your eyes more than anything I could type up for you on the coup in the Church. At the very least the liberals (after the council) hijacked "ambiguous" (modernist) language in the council documents and interpreted it in the least charitable way possible. At worst, the council itself is false and the liberals acted to make it bad throughout the whole process. Either way it doesn't particularly matter much as a "non-dogmatic" and pastoral council it has (1) no historical precedence and (2) very little in it that is actually binding on Catholics in any real way. PM me if you want a reading list or more info.

It's biblical symbolism. I'd assume tied it has historical ties to the "Jewishness" of the early Church and the passover cause it was the primary symbol of the Church during it's early catacomb phases. Could have some kind of sacrificial death meaning in particular regarding early Christian thinking, i.e. soul being shepherded by God. Christianity is a religion of "sacrifice" in more ways than one so while I think "sheep for the slaughter" isn't quite right it probably isn't as far off as would initially reappear. I'd take it more as care for the (pure) soul raised by (and for) God. If you are really that interested I could spend some time later this week to find out more for you.

Early Christian's thought so, read up on the Suffering Servant in Isaiah. That link was chosen arbitrarily after about a 30 second glance looked like a decent primary. If there is anything extremely strange don't take it as gospel.

Jewish interpretation would have it be the equivalent to God the Father to Christians. Literally means something like "I am who am" and would seem to more properly be a name for the whole Trinity (i.e. it's a description of the very natural of who/what God is and as such could be applied to any member of the Trinity though is more properly used to describe God the father). In the same way it can be said that Christ (in so far as he is the Logos) is also "the creator" but it's more properly a title given to God the Father. Again I can provide further reading if you are interested.

I'm pretty busy these days between work, school, and my wife being in her third trimester. Your best bet on a quick response on religious stuff would be to PM me if really interested. I mostly just come on here for the transfer rumors. Only occasionally glance through the politics thread.

Midfield General and Calcio Pauly repped this.
  20. thinredline10

thinredline10 Member+

Juventus
    Apr 2, 2017
    Your an attorney right? What do you think of what has happened with work compensation?

Here in Florida... they favor a right to work state and they use this to attract new business owners. IT makes sense to build the state economy, but if you get hurt on the job, a lot of people get lost in the system and its so slanted towards insurance companies who cover the business, that basically... the insurance companies will fight and deny your claim to try to get you to give up, lawyers see this as a lot of work for no return and so its hard to get good representation. Then the insurance companies will wave a small settlement in ur face in the range of 20k if you are lucky to try to get you to say ******** it, i give up and just take the money... then they are off the hook.

Lawyers also see this as the only real way to make money and pressure injured naive workers into taking the settlement. A lot of people get screwed and most attorneys I talk to that i know in person, say that its a lose lose situation and will never change.

Do you know any of this? or do you work in a diff field.

21. totti fan

totti fan Red Card

Jun 24, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    so typical of you to lack the cojones to answer a simple question

22. totti fan

totti fan Red Card

Jun 24, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    for example?

23. totti fan

totti fan Red Card

Jun 24, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Falc's response will be: It's Obama's fault

24. Falc

Falc Member+

Jul 29, 2006
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    One of my mom's co-workers got screwed and she was a county employee that was union. The system is bad and the need for an attorney on either side does not help matters.