New Politics Thread

Discussion in 'AC Milan' started by Falc, May 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. totti fan

totti fan Red Card

Jun 24, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    about 30% of Canadian health expenditures come from private sources, both insurance and out-of-pocket payments.[86]

2. Deleted User x

Deleted User x Member+

Mar 21, 2006
    That's interesting. Check this out.

http://www.canadianbusiness.com/bus...ivate-health-care-services-growing-in-canada/

3. Deleted User x

Deleted User x Member+

Mar 21, 2006
    A total contrast to your earlier comment. That's why I mentioned it.

It's huge. The M.I.C. isn't a secret. And who do you think gets the contracts to rebuild what the West destroyed overseas?

Lol. Never.

I'd fight till the death or kill myself.

4. NickyViola

NickyViola Member+

May 10, 2004
    Boston
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
  5. NickyViola

NickyViola Member+

May 10, 2004
    Boston
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina

Notice the uniformed cop come around the side of the vehicle and remotely kill the audio?

Midfield General and totti fan repped this.
  6. totti fan

totti fan Red Card

Jun 24, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Home of the free, land of the brave.

Have you seen this? epic rant against cops by Jimmy Dore. His dad was a cop.

NickyViola repped this.
  7. totti fan

totti fan Red Card

Jun 24, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Produce a quote where I said military spending is the best way to stimulate an economy and I'll join the fascist party tomorrow.
    I agree, but on balance its a stupid way to invest in growth given the other optiosn available.
    You've said on here numerous times you want to live the life of a Native American.

8. shizzle787

shizzle787 Member

Apr 27, 2015
    Connecticut
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    haha

9. NickyViola

NickyViola Member+

May 10, 2004
    Boston
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
    Bullets kill.

10. thinredline10

thinredline10 Member+

Juventus
    Apr 2, 2017
    There is truth here.

Obamacare was basically health care for the poor and the cheap insurance and no premiums on those with pre existing conditions was funded by higher premiums for those who make more money.

The rational was that the more well off could afford the increases via having to budget to their own lifes in the way the poor (should but typically dont) budget their lives.

It was valuable for those who were in poverty level income by allowing them access to health care they never had before. It was valuable to those with pre existing conditions who otherwise would never be able to get health care.

However it came at a cost... regular middle class people had to pay for it because the government would not. Lets not forget that insurance companies litterally wrote obamacare and they were the architects of this. The big insurance companies were able to absorb the losses and they bought up the smaller or medium size insurance companies who could not operate by having to provide more service to the sick and poor.

It was win win for the top dogs in health care.

Also... if all of you been paying attention, the medical conglomerates have been buying up smaller doctor offices and bundling them into full service medical clinics... This has been going for nearly 2 decades... it ramped up under obamacare as small time docs lost clients when patients opted out of insurance plans due to prices.

There is a lot of sick people just not getting health care because of this mess which is ironic seeing as how it seeked to curb that.

It is all by design, by the top dogs in medical and insurance... same as it ever was.

11. thinredline10

thinredline10 Member+

Juventus
    Apr 2, 2017
    We probaly would have never got out of the depression for decades if it was not for WW2.

Deleted User x repped this.
  12. NickyViola

NickyViola Member+

May 10, 2004
    Boston
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
  13. Deleted User x

Deleted User x Member+

Mar 21, 2006
    War is a racket.

14. NickyViola

NickyViola Member+

May 10, 2004
    Boston
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
  15. Deleted User x

Deleted User x Member+

Mar 21, 2006
  16. NickyViola

NickyViola Member+

May 10, 2004
    Boston
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
    totti fan and Calcio Pauly repped this.
  17. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Hey Bernstein,

[​IMG]

JCNapoli17 repped this.
  18. totti fan

totti fan Red Card

Jun 24, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    no thanks. i don't suck dick.

Deleted User x repped this.
  19. totti fan

totti fan Red Card

Jun 24, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy

TYT has not covered the O'Keefe piece. How can they even call themselves alternative media anymore?

Midfield General and NickyViola repped this.
  20. totti fan

totti fan Red Card

Jun 24, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    #9720 totti fan, Jul 2, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2017
    I don't care how bad CNN is, you can't do that.

If some nut-job goes nutso now with an automatic firearm at a CNN reporting crew, Trump is in trouble.

21. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
  22. Falc

Falc Member+

Jul 29, 2006
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    The 17 agencies is akin to 97% of all scientists agree that climate change is man made. It also was not an assessment. It was more theory. The Russians (knee Soviets) have been trying to fukc with our elections since whenever. Most through propaganda.

The tweet by Trump was not against anyone personal. He went after the news organization. It is not as if he held someone's beheaded skull in his hands. Only journalists would come to such a stupid conclusion and have now invited nut jobs to do something crazy.

23. NickyViola

NickyViola Member+

May 10, 2004
    Boston
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
    As has been the case for a very long time now, Trump is just showing that he has more of a sense of humor than his detractors do.

24. NickyViola

NickyViola Member+

May 10, 2004
    Boston
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
  25. NickyViola

NickyViola Member+

May 10, 2004
    Boston
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina

First time I ever snorted anything (ketamine) was in hamtramck.

One time I was at the Motor Lounge there with my crew and we had had words with a group of like fifty albanians. I walked the girl I was with out to her car and she drove away and when I turned around several of them had followed me out and put a big beat down on me.

Fortunately for me, it saved my life, she had seen it in the rear view, pulled back in and ran inside to grab the fellas. I was asleep for two days with several broken bones.

totti fan repped this.